Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Warrior (Tank) - Spamz

November 14, 2019, 12:17:21 am
Read 3229 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Warrior (Tank) - Spamz
« on: November 14, 2019, 12:17:21 am »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Spamz
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Spamz/advanced
Class/Spec: Warrior (Tank)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

Niko,25 at 16.11 26 :D, last year of med university,Bulgarian studying in germany

Class/Spec:

My prot is 450 ilvl full bis and thats my main spec,since i am playing tank classes since tbc.
My offspec is fury,but i lack a lot of gear and neck essences.

Well atm the main stat of the prot warr is str/haste/vers. Well about the rotation: Avatar+clap meme? :D Jokes aside-> uptime of shield block without overlapping them and uptime of ignore pain as much as i can.

Alts:

Monk,mage and DH 120 lvl. All three of them need a lot of gear and neck levels.

Professions:

Blacksmithing and mining. Well to craft those juicy belt and legs with socket each patch.

Raiding Experience:

Well i started in tbc as a kid (big noob of course),but i managed to clear BT and SWP. In wotlk my biggest achiev was LK 25 hc. I skipped cata later on. In MOP i was in the realm best guild - HATERS-Magtheridon. We cleared all the content with siege also. In WOD i moved to Stormscale where i was raiding ultra hardcore 6 days per week. We cleared everything exsept Blackhand Mythic ( feelsbadman :( ) During HFC our guild disbanded after we got like 6 kills on mythic a and i took a break. Then Legion came. I raided till the end of nighthold when my pc broke. Before BFA i moved to kazzak. In uldur was kinda shaky but during BOD i managed to get 8/9 M. Atm i am sitting at 6/8 M and i hope for the best :)

Previous Guilds:

Well in kazzak i started in SOD. We got stuck at mekkatorgue and we merged with Devious.We got into jaina where our best try was 35% and we decided to stop. After some time i became an officer and took care about the guild. I was doing spreadsheets for the roster,what items people needed.I was responsible for the recruitment also and i was maintanking at the same time :D. The reason i left is basicly kinda felt wrong. I ripped my ass off until the old raid leader who left before i joined devious came back to the guild. He instantly got higher rank than me and he never liked me. So he started ignoring my asking for help and all those things until 1 day he came to me and said: U are off the team. Not an officer anymore,not the main tank (he is a tank also and we already got 2 tanks me and the other guy.) not even in the team and demoted me to a social... the gm tried to calm me down but i dont beg. At the end they took what i built for months...80% of their core roster are my recruits.. basicly i did the dirty work and yeah...

Availability:

Every day after 19:30 ST. Exams are in September. Holidays-> Christmas+new year i am going home and in summer (august mostly for 2 weeks)

Communication:

Yep. Some times i talk more than its needed :D

Computer / Connection:

Yes i5 8400 CPU. GPU nvidia Gforce 1060. Rly stable connection. I dont lag and i dont dc. Well sometimes i just brainlag but thats another thing :D

Addons/UI:

DBM details weakauras exorsus raid tools and all those fancy things :D

https://imgur.com/a/YzIzE6L

everything is shown on my screen

Other Games:

Dota 2,CS:GO,SC 2,they are billions, Rocket league and yeah :D

Why Iron Edge?

Well i think i will be a good fit and i want to be part of a friendly community where people are helping eachother and noone is left behind. Also better raiding atmosphere.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

Perfectionist that loves to tryhard. When it comes to raiding nothing else is more important than that.Dedication and knowledge

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Wowprogress

Last Words?

Test me and you will be amazed.

November 16, 2019, 12:07:46 am
Reply #1

Offline Shimmar

• Officer

• Creepy Sam

Re: Raider Application - Warrior (Tank) - Spamz
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2019, 12:07:46 am »
Hey there, Spamz!
Thanks for applying. I'll spend the weekend mulling over the application so in the meantime just keep checking in to answer any questions our members may have for you.
As you can imagine it is rather difficult to keep 3 tanks on the roster especially if 2 are already reliable, even more so when one has a leadership role as I'm sure you experienced yourself. I will have to take this into consideration aswell so bear with me on this. App looks good overall so I don't have any questions myself other than;
EDIT: Can you play your offspec? :D
Good luck and you'll hear back soon
« Last Edit: November 17, 2019, 01:06:36 pm by Shimmar »

November 19, 2019, 06:18:40 pm
Reply #2

Offline Shimmar

• Officer

• Creepy Sam

Re: Raider Application - Warrior (Tank) - Spamz
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2019, 06:18:40 pm »
Hey Spamz,
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I would like to offer you a trial in the main raid.
Poke an officer for a guild invitation.

- Shimmar

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 11:25:11 am

Login with username, password and session length

91 Guests, 0 Users