Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Mage (DPS) - BonoboX

November 17, 2019, 12:39:02 am
Read 2196 times

Applicant

Social Application - Mage (DPS) - BonoboX
« on: November 17, 2019, 12:39:02 am »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a social member.

Character: BonoboX
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/BonoboX/advanced
Class/Spec: Mage (DPS)
Member Type: Social

Personal Info:

Hi everyone, my name is Ricardo, I'm 31 years old. I from one of the most beautiful cities of Portugal, Porto. I'm a receptioneer at a Dental Office, and a caretaker of a beautiful girl and a mad wife.

Class/Spec:

I always loved to play casters on all MMO's I've played before, so I got completly in love with Mage Class at the first. All the mechanics and viability on dungeons, aswell on PvP. Damn I just love it.

Alts:

On Kazzak Realm I don't have any more characters besides the Mage(120) and a Priest(54) that I'm leveling with Surikappa and Franga, mostly. But I'm so damn hyped for Vulperas, I wanna do a fluffy Hunter, I bet it will be awesome! Sorry, I like fluffy stuff.

Professions:

The two professions I choosed for my Mage were Tailoring and Enchanting, leveling both at the moment, want to get Enchanting to max level, as soon as possible, because I need that gold you know.

Raiding/PVP Experience:

The only server I played before it was on Aggra, and they were only social, and unfortunatly never had the chance to get that much raid experience, neither any end-game content. In other hand I used to do some PvP, I used to play some Arenas back then, in Wrath of the Lich King expansion, and some Battlegrounds.

Previous Guilds:

I was on one other guild in the Aggra Server, which was a casual guild, and where a lot of them quit playing. I'm probably the only there. Haven't logged there on some time.

Availability:

As I said before, I love with an angel and the devil, and sometimes it can messy and funny at the same time, but I usually play from 8:00 to 11:00 PM GMT on week days, and completly free at the weekends.

Communication:

I can say that I can fluently talk English, I got microphone and headphones, where you can sometimes hear the little angel sing. hehe I mostly use Discord nowadays, but I have Teamspeak and Skype aswell whenever is needed.

Computer / Connection:

My computer is mid-end game setup from the 2015, I can run WoW without any problems, my internet connection is completly reliable and no problems at all, the only thing is that my ISP it's kinda stubborn, and keeps taking money every month from my accout... Never understood that.

Addons/UI:

There's the screenshot: https://ibb.co/fdj12pQ

And the add-ons I'm using are: WorldQuests List, DBM, Garrison Mission Manager, SellJunk, Auctioneer, Bartender, MoveAnything, World Quest Tracker, Recount, Bagnon and WeakAuras2

Other Games:

I mainly play World of Warcraft, but when I have some spare time, I like to play a bit of Fortnite with friends, finishing some achivements on Borderlands 3, and now with the release ofPokemon Sword/Shield I play that aswell.

Why Iron Edge?

As I said before, I knew your guild from Surikappa, and after from Franga aswell.

The way they talk about your guild is in such a good way, friendly and kind community. That's awesome. I want to be a part of something more than a solo player on WoW, I want to play and meet with some friendly and mature people. I see WoW as a "team" game, and some people, like me, are just wasting time playing it as solo.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

The same way I want to play with friendly and nice people, you can of course imagine that's I'm up to help always whenever I can. I'm a kind guy, I'm not the type of person of bragging around, or messing with anyone, I just want to have pleasure playing this game with people that I care and they care about me. I just want to get fun with the same game as you and along with you guys!

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

I heard about you guys from Surikappa, I knew him from his Twitch streams, 1 year ago. And now that I got back to WoW, he made me to play with him, and told me about the wonderful community you guys are. Then I would love to join this "family" he so much talks about.

I know Franga aswell from the stream, he helped me with some stuff.

Last Words?

In first I would to apologise for the poor application that I did before. I'm sorry for that, didn't meen to disrespect any of you.

Must say that I love fluffy things, like the dog on that picture right on top.

And thanks a lot for you time, would be a pleasure to play with all of you. <3

November 17, 2019, 04:35:32 am
Reply #1

Offline Surikappa

• Guild Member

Re: Social Application - Mage (DPS) - BonoboX
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2019, 04:35:32 am »
Aww, Love you mate!

+1

November 18, 2019, 02:14:51 am
Reply #2

Offline Franga

• Guild Member

• Xorm's Dad

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2019, 02:14:51 am »
Like I said, Bono is a very chill, helpful person.

+1

November 18, 2019, 09:33:51 am
Reply #3

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2019, 09:33:51 am »
You can poke an officer for an invite. Welcome!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

November 18, 2019, 10:57:43 am
Reply #4

Offline BonoboX

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2019, 10:57:43 am »
Thank You :) I will.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:58:15 pm

Login with username, password and session length

66 Guests, 1 User
Spetsnaz