Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Ilomilo

December 21, 2010, 03:12:38 pm
Read 2873 times

Offline Goza

• Guild Member

Ilomilo
« on: December 21, 2010, 03:12:38 pm »
Ilo & Milo want to meet in the park to drink tea. But someone rearragend the park so they can't find the way. Can you help them meet?

Wtf, that's the actual backstory of this XBLA puzzle game. I'm lazy so I'll copy the gameplay info from wikipedia:

• The goal of each of the 49 levels is to unite Ilo and Milo, who are on separate sides of the level and must work together to meet. Players can change control between Ilo and Milo, or two players can control them simultaneously.
  • Levels are made up of various cubes, some of which Ilo or Milo can pick up and carry in order to place elsewhere in the level, opening a path for the other to travel on.
  • Different cubes have different effects, such as some which extend across gaps or some that allow Ilo or Milo to fall through and end up on the other side.
  • There are also carpets which allow characters to walk on different sides of the cubes -> walk on walls/sides, major feature of the game

It's an awesome puzzle game with a very wierd style/charm. Like, when you collect stuff, two tuba players will appear and play you a tuba fanfare. Wtf... those silly Swedes! It begins easy but later levels begin to twist my mind with the funky walk on walls mechanic.

Anyway, it'll be released "officially" on Xbox Live in January, but they did some marketing stunt and you can get the demo via the Super Secret Access Site and purchase the full game from inside the demo, if you like it:

wp7supersecretaccess.ilomilo.com

18 min gameplay for people with lotsa time to watch:

Some complete, smaller levels:

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 18, 2024, 10:31:51 pm

Login with username, password and session length

39 Guests, 0 Users