Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Tom Clancy's EndWar

February 07, 2009, 04:25:14 pm
Read 2819 times

Offline Lotinja

• Former Member

• I are Tabdot

Tom Clancy's EndWar
« on: February 07, 2009, 04:25:14 pm »
http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/tomclancysendwar/index.html

You can find the reviews, some more links and some other things on the link

Tried out the game during DH (on 360). Quite fun, and also feels a bit different from the usual RTS you come across.

Now some of you might think a RTS on a console is crazy, well i'd agree with you most of the time. But EndWar (yes, correct spelling, there's not supposed to be a space!) is using Voice recognition, wich is basicly you speak out your orders through the mic, and the troops move

I was quite suprised how well the Voice recognition worked. Was very few times the game did'nt recognise the order i gave, and that was usually during a hectic fight when you tried to puke out as many orders as possible at the same time.

It was just a demo i played, so the modes available to play were limited. But the modes that i saw so far were, A king of the hill mode, and a Search and Destroy mod.

Theres no building in the game, all you do is call in your troops from HQ and fight. You cant view the battlefield as you can in usual RTS as you'r camera is instead limited to a specific unit of your choice.

This makes for example a shitty unarmed helicopter perfect as a command veichle since its huge line of sight from the sky.

Read the review for more information, all i can say is i found it extremely fun and the Voice recognition is a huge boost to the game

Here are some pictures

*Mod; added pics*
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 04:26:46 pm by Lotinja »
All flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of the grass.

Because, all grass withers, and the flower falls away

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 07:07:00 am

Login with username, password and session length

270 Guests, 0 Users