Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Weekend Raider Application - Shaman (DPS/Healer) - Pilkeh

April 02, 2017, 06:59:15 pm
Read 3286 times

Applicant

Weekend Raider Application - Shaman (DPS/Healer) - Pilkeh
« on: April 02, 2017, 06:59:15 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the Weekend Raid.

Character: Pilkeh
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Pilkeh/advanced
Class/Spec: Shaman (DPS/Healer)
Member Type: wraider

Personal Info:

Ross, 29, Germany, British Army (Worlds at peace so i've time to kill don't panic)

Class/Spec:

So for my crimes I main Restoration, but have spent maybe  a little more time leveling with my offspec as enhancment, both are boarderline 890ilvl with 38points rest / 36points enhan artifact levels respectively.

So for both stat scales I use a mix of icy veins with a sprink of forum knowledge, people try different things and find it works better for them and I try to apply the same thinking.

As I intend to heal i'll stick with that - with a scale of mastery - crit - haste i've found a decent middle ground using what i have available to me.

As for rotations I am a little on the crit chainheal / aoe side of things. with regular use of my loveable totems and artifact ability to make up the numbers.

Alts:

Just a pesky 877iLvl warlock I once made to level with a friend.

Professions:

Currently no professions, Instead of being called lazy I prefer 'calmly waiting to see whats more advantageous'

Raiding Experience:

So like I mentioned I started back up at the beginning of legion, with my old account long since deleted into dust, so i'll keep it recent.  

I've raided EN normal - heroic, ToV normal - heroic and Nighthold normal.

Previous Guilds:

Just the one, a casual break off guild on silvermoon which ended up with our leaders leaving to pug mythics and the rest more focused on RL, with my friend (and only reason for being on that server) deciding to quit months after getting me back into wow, I made like a banana and split from the server.

Availability:

I am available all evenings - most guaranteed at the weekends naturally, and with the nature of my work I will have notice of any absences well in advance to prevent problems.

Communication:

I am fairly competent at english, being british.
TS3, Discord, skype, two cups and string - I use them all to great effect and I do talk.

Computer / Connection:

My computer is decent, zero fps issues. My internet can get choppy when useage is high (in the area no personal) But server wise i seem to handle it allot better from what i've noticed compared to the overcrowding of my last one.

Addons/UI:

https://ibb.co/nnWRdv

This is my current setup with DBM and VuhDo for raiding. Have skada heal/dmg meters hidden and various other UI nik nacks to make things pretty.

Other Games:

Most other shooters, arma - squad and R6...you would think i'd be bored to death of military games...and you'd be right!

I also beta test escape from tarkov for any survival fans out there.

Why Iron Edge?

Mainly the forum post which took my immediate notice. But you can tell allot about a guild by pestering various people, mainly xorm, but the others i've had the chance to whisper replied back quickly and respectfully. I hold being able to talk to people a massive bonus having done most of my time in wow wandering the various toxic filled sludge pits that PuGing puts on offer.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

A decent team member who contributes and takes both direction and criticism well. Many others say it but i'm fully aware of my lack of true experience and aim to improve myself constantly, not for my own benefit, but for that of the team.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Everyone practically begged m- ok thats a lie. The EU forums...

Last Words?

I once took down a koala with a mexican touchdown. Saved lives, fact.

April 02, 2017, 09:51:52 pm
Reply #1

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

Re: Weekend Raider Application - Shaman (DPS/Healer) - Pilkeh
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2017, 09:51:52 pm »
Hello there Ross.

We're in need of healers, so i'm going to give you a trial :)

Welcome aboard.
Ba dun tss!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 19, 2024, 09:13:42 pm

Login with username, password and session length

45 Guests, 1 User
DNZ93