Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Mage application

January 19, 2007, 06:03:10 am
Read 5293 times

Offline elminste

• Vendor Trash

Mage application
« on: January 19, 2007, 06:03:10 am »
name:murat
Good enough in english
job:student
hobbies:wow,frp,basketball )
character name:Elminste
Class:Mage
Spec:my current spec is fire but according to needs i can be flexible
professions:Herbalism,Tailoring,Cooking,First aid
Character History:İ migrated new this server before i had just 1 guild which was raiding constantly. 
I got ventrilo and TS.
All pre-quests done.
İ can be online everyday.(at least 5 hours a day)İt becomes more at weekends.İ promise that i can be online everytime you want.İ can come all raids of course.
i got full exp at MC,BWL,Onyxia
Gear:i got T2 8\3 BWL MC drops ZG trinket ofc  if u can inspect in the game it can be more telling.My fire resist not much, i got 120 unbuffed. NR not much 80 but if it requires i can develop it.
Reason:İ dont want to make a comment about iron edge cause i migrated today but İ heard that it is a friendly funny and at the sametime a serious guild.
İf you need another information which doesnt exist in this topic about me or my character pls w me in game.

January 20, 2007, 07:16:24 pm
Reply #1

Offline Noble

• Former Member

Re: Mage application
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2007, 07:16:24 pm »
For me it seems like this app. was made from bunch of words rolled together in one and just thrown on the screen /splat!

When reading an app. its always fun to feel the writers detication and humour, i simply didnt find anything interesting in your app. and really think you could do better than what i can see here above.

But as im not the Mage CL ...  :P

GL with your application and welcome to Dunemaul and i hope you enjoy your staying!  :D

-Nob
-Nob

"In nomine Patris, et Fili, e Spiritus Sanctus"

January 21, 2007, 01:54:12 am
Reply #2

Offline Shannaro

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2007, 01:54:12 am »
I would like more info about you...
DELLING SAID I COULDN'T HAVE MORE GIFS!
I AM RAMBO!! \o/
BICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPS!

January 21, 2007, 06:09:34 am
Reply #3

Offline elminste

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2007, 06:09:34 am »
sorry about this application cause it really sucks... :)
i wrote it at a really weird hour and i saw that i made a damn job, but i am sorry about this application.
İ am replying for saying that i am sorry but playing on dunemaul some iron edge members really show me that it isnt a guild like i heard(not a good guild i know it is the best guild of dunemaul but i saw that İE's some members are not a friendly and helpful).So i am sorry about my application cose i made an app without a good info about guild
On the other hand there is really some nice members in the guild /salute them:).
and TY noble good reply :) cose my application sucks!!!!
GL to all İE members in TBC.İ think you dont need a luck :) cose you will contnue your success i think.
Thank you again and cya around :)
« Last Edit: January 21, 2007, 01:11:03 pm by elminste »

January 21, 2007, 06:32:18 am
Reply #4

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2007, 06:32:18 am »
Tell me who wasn't friendly and helpful! I will remove them!
Now I run a tech website.

January 21, 2007, 09:50:26 am
Reply #5

Offline Cwave

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2007, 09:50:26 am »
(not a good guild i know it is the best guild of dunemaul but i saw that İE's not a friendly and helpful).

... Now why would you go and say that? Because its kinda as far away from the truth as it can get.

Good luck with applicating.

C

January 21, 2007, 01:10:17 pm
Reply #6

Offline elminste

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2007, 01:10:17 pm »
No,dont understand me wrong, i dont want to say a bad thing to your guild just i lived a problem with 3 of them.İt can happens.Damn again i think i said wrong things cose it is not about guild only 3 person.

January 21, 2007, 01:12:53 pm
Reply #7

Offline elminste

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2007, 01:12:53 pm »
And again i am really sorry about this guild accusing it was some not a guild.But i edited :) sorry again!!

January 21, 2007, 03:31:36 pm
Reply #8

Offline Noble

• Former Member

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2007, 03:31:36 pm »
sorry about this application cause it really sucks... :)
i wrote it at a really weird hour and i saw that i made a damn job, but i am sorry about this application.
İ am replying for saying that i am sorry but playing on dunemaul some iron edge members really show me that it isnt a guild like i heard(not a good guild i know it is the best guild of dunemaul but i saw that İE's some members are not a friendly and helpful).So i am sorry about my application cose i made an app without a good info about guild
On the other hand there is really some nice members in the guild /salute them:).
and TY noble good reply :) cose my application sucks!!!!
GL to all İE members in TBC.İ think you dont need a luck :) cose you will contnue your success i think.
Thank you again and cya around :)

Hehe im trying to understand what you wrote with no luck at all :P

Im sry you didnt get in the good side of 3 of our members but when you get to know them they are pretty awesome, doesnt matter if i know who it is or not!  :D

But as far as the app. goes you know you can do better and if you really wanna join IE we'll be seeing another imp. app. from you and if not i really wanna wish you good luck on Dunemaul and in ze future /love! ;)

-Nob
« Last Edit: January 21, 2007, 03:34:35 pm by noble »
-Nob

"In nomine Patris, et Fili, e Spiritus Sanctus"

January 22, 2007, 09:52:16 am
Reply #9

Offline Goza

• Guild Member

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2007, 09:52:16 am »
This makes me call for the ASCII headache guy.

January 22, 2007, 11:28:24 am
Reply #10

Offline Starbrow

• Guild Member

« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2007, 11:28:24 am »
Insert first post

.......................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,....................................
..................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,..................................
...............,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\.................................
.............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\................................
..............\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,...........................
...............\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,..........................
................\llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-\..*`*;..)..........................
.................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................/.....................
..................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/.\..................
................./.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*...\.................
................|.../.../.../.*`...\...........................)....)¯`~,..................
................|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,.............
..............././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---......\..../...../..|.........¯```*~-,,,,
...............(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../............\........
................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|..............\........
...................*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,............\.......
......................f`-,.........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,..........\........

RTFS.
Feral, a class of its own.

Alamo - REMEMBERS- HEEL BARES DURID! BARE DURIDS IS STORNG FREND!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 18, 2024, 12:41:38 pm

Login with username, password and session length

40 Guests, 1 User
DNZ93