Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Warlock Applic.

January 20, 2007, 09:28:29 pm
Read 2895 times

Gelmir

Warlock Applic.
« on: January 20, 2007, 09:28:29 pm »
Hi there everyone, my name is Gelmir the Undead Warlock 63 wannabe 70.

Personal Information

My name is Sergey, i am 22 years old and i live in Moscow thats a small dot on map somewhere close to Syberia. Apart from playing WoW i am working in Johnson and Johnson, and studing for my Doctor of Biological Sience degree.

Character Information

My gear is: full t2 full HWL set ZG set etc etc like shoulders of blabla Cabal and Ebony gloves and teh Shadow Lames Staff.
Fire Resistance : 200ish
Nature Resistance : 200ish
Shadow Resistance: 150ish
Attunements: BWL (Done), MC (Done), Onyxia (Done), Naxxramas (Done)

Gaming experience:

Well my gaming addictiveness starts long time ago when my dad gave me a 8bit gamepad from Japan back in late 1980s, since then and till the present time i am playing virtual games, progressing from solo mode to quests -> strategies -> rpgs -> mmorpgs. My 1st MMORPG was The4thcoming wich i played from 1998-2000 year, then i played Anarchy Online for almost 3 years, then was Starwars Galaxies for 1 year, Shattered Galaxies for 5 months, Eve-online 3 months and some other games wich i dont remember, and on the top of food chain is WoW and now WoW:TBC wich i start play in 2005 on european server Skullcrusher. I started as Shaman and manage to farm 14 rank there, then joined guild Method on SK and then ... got tired and ebayed the account. Took a break for 6 months and received help request from my friend to get his warlock rank, wich i perfectly managed with Gelmir, his Warlord. In the end of that story friend retired from WoW and i take over this toon wich i am playing for around year now, after Warlord the farm was MC,BWL,AQ and even some Naxx wipes.

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?
I was looking for some action in PVE guild wich IE is, from my point of view, from another hand i would like to meet new people, explore new dungeons, gank more gnomes.

What can I offer to Iron Edge?
Every single moment of my online trying to progress.

Last words?
Dont mix Vodka with Red wine.

Cheers, Gelmir!

January 21, 2007, 10:43:00 pm
Reply #1

crazylock

Re: Warlock Applic.
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2007, 10:43:00 pm »
Hey, Gelmir.

Spoken a bit ingame, just a few things not mentioned.

What's your spec atm, and at 70, what will your ideal spec be?

Would you prepare yourself for any given encounter which we need you?

Cleared up the rest ingame, just these, then I'll have my verdict.

-Crez

January 21, 2007, 11:40:13 pm
Reply #2

Gelmir

Re: Warlock Applic.
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2007, 11:40:13 pm »
I am Affliction lock since i find that way easier for myself to lvl with and just like this one, the rest of my points are spent in Destruction and 5 in Demonology for teh stamina. At 70 guess i am goin to check variations of afflic / destr builds but never demonology ... because personally i dont like it much.
Like i said i would join any activity wich require my assistance including farming trash for raids.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 18, 2024, 02:05:43 pm

Login with username, password and session length

47 Guests, 0 Users