Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Kjellberg - Mage - Apply for B-Raid

June 09, 2009, 09:47:23 pm
Read 5382 times

Offline Kjellberg

• Vendor Trash

Kjellberg - Mage - Apply for B-Raid
« on: June 09, 2009, 09:47:23 pm »
Personal Information

Yooo, names Truls Kjellberg and im from Sweden :) You know, the country with the hot girls ;P Im 17 years old and im on Summer break atm wohoo!!!! WHen im not playing wow on my spare time(when im not in school :D) i drive my motocross, hang with friends and party(if there is a party i know of ^^ and if i got money ofc,) Otherwise its just wow and possibly some FF7 when im feeling sentimental :P

Character Information

My gear can be seen here:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Kjellberg
Got dual specc, 1st specc is PvE Arcane and secondary is PvP Frost :p If needed i can change frost specc to fire specc, but atm i think arcane is best for my dps so id rather stick to that, but ofc scorch debuff is a nice boost in raids so if theres no other fire mage that can do that i can volounteer ;)

Attunements:
Uhm, Bwl, MC(think i got it, didnt play vanilla but i got it in tbc or smth, IF i do got it, dont rly remember, and its not rly an attunement, just a TP.)
Got kara key, and "attuned" for maly 10, i got the key ^^

Raiding
Short and simple all days in mid week i can raid:)
Well, i can raid any day tbh, but if theres no raid announced a specific day i might not show, but if it is, i will.

More specific times:

Mondays: 18:00 - 23/24:00
Tuesdays: 18:00 - 23/24:00
Wednesdays: 18:00 - 23/24:00
Thursdays: 18:00 - 23/24:00
Fridays: 18:00 - long xD
Saturday: Cant be specific here cause i simply dont know :p
Sundays: Same as above x))

Gaming (optional) and World Of Warcraft history
Well im quite young so i didnt play megaman or smth like that :p But ive played the Halo serie, loads of random xbox/360 games, and ofcourse Final Fantasy 7!!!! My favourite game evaahh, only bad thing is that it ends, at some point you cant do more, remember my squad to be all lvl 99, red XIII, Cloud and Cid Highwind :)) And got the golden chocobo, And every materia in the game(not all maxed, thats insane) and ofcourse killed all weapons(INCLUDING RUBY WEAPON, so SUCK IT! :D )But you know, as with most games you quit playing but thats not the deal with WoW(ofcouse u quit someday but not as fast as with other games). Ive played WoW for like, 2 years i think, and started out as a night elf warrior, leveled that bad boy ( WITH GREEN HAIR AAAAAARGHHH) to like level 50ish before i started my mage, which were on Stormscale, (Warrior on Shadowmoong(it was an english server but you might aswell call it russian, and playing on that server indeed made me hate russians(no offence russians of iron edge, i dont rly hate you, but i hate youre language!! xD) The General and Trade chat was seriously like 99% in Russian, and i played that warrior to level 60 before i started on mage again(which i stopped on at 40ish) and seeing russian all the time was very annoying. And that warrior was later deleted when i became more and more of an Horde lovah. Anyway, my mage being on stormscale, a VERY crowded server, and my current net then being shitty, i just had to change, so migrated to spinebreaker and there i started raiding with a fun bunch of guys which (some of them) i still keep in touch with. Raided Karazhan, Gruul, Serpentshrine, the Eye and mh, never did BT:(. And then i quit, maybe 7-8 months before Wotlk. And i didnt start again until wotlk had been out for quite some time, migrated my char to Dunemaul cause i got RL's playing here and im not gonna talk about wotlk story cause its rly nothing to tell, leveled and cleared naxx infinite times xD.

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?
Well, i cant lie and say that you guys are the nicest guys ive ever met and such shit, cause its rly only one reason, and thats cause youre really good raiders :).

What can I offer to Iron Edge?
Good dpsing :p a laugh time from time and some weed, cause u know, im a fisher ;D

Last words?
The End, lol ;))

June 09, 2009, 10:25:08 pm
Reply #1

Eyehole

Re: Kjellberg - Mage - Apply for B-Raid
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2009, 10:25:08 pm »
nice colors man !
i vote for this guy! we did some dailies before was really fun...
+ we need mages for b raid badly

Give!

June 10, 2009, 01:11:43 am
Reply #2

Offline Yjnar

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2009, 01:11:43 am »
I agree with Thane. FF7 all the way!

June 10, 2009, 12:02:17 pm
Reply #3

Offline Douchebag

• Former Member

• Saerin - Dwarf Warlock

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2009, 12:02:17 pm »
It's a mage!

June 10, 2009, 01:08:58 pm
Reply #4

Offline Shannaro

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2009, 01:08:58 pm »
Cool, a mage.

As far as i can see, your armory shows your "pvp" gear?
Can we see your "pve" gear instead?
And you write that you can raid from 18:30 to 23/00:00.
Gotta be clear with that, we raid from 20:00-00:00 (4h), so can you raid to 23 or 24?
When your school is starting, can you still raid then? I'm from sweden myself and i just graduated this year so i know how it is, lots of stuff in school etc.
Show us your pve gear!

p.s. You forgot to mention your favorite pokemon.
DELLING SAID I COULDN'T HAVE MORE GIFS!
I AM RAMBO!! \o/
BICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPS!

June 10, 2009, 03:39:24 pm
Reply #5

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2009, 03:39:24 pm »
We've been scorchless for 2 raids? now, really need your debuff!

Also, gotta be able to stay 'till 00.00 monday\tuesday, every other day we don't give a rats ass aboot :)
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

June 10, 2009, 06:45:50 pm
Reply #6

Offline shankski

• Guild Member

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2009, 06:45:50 pm »
gief moar mages =P
gl

June 10, 2009, 07:32:02 pm
Reply #7

Offline Kjellberg

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2009, 07:32:02 pm »
Yeah im sure i could stay until 00:00 monday and tuesday those two days, :)

June 10, 2009, 08:03:56 pm
Reply #8

Offline Grilldyret

• Officer

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2009, 08:03:56 pm »
Strong application! Hardly colorful, though, as it was all written in one color  :-\

If you are certain you can stay until 00.00 on mondays and tuesdays, I see no problems with trialling you. We need to reinforce the WEAK WEAK CASUAL CASUAL mage group. Be online sunday/monday for an invite or something  :)

Grilly

June 10, 2009, 09:17:48 pm
Reply #9

Offline Chippen

• Guild Member

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2009, 09:17:48 pm »
We've been scorchless for 2 raids? now, really need your debuff!

Also, gotta be able to stay 'till 00.00 monday\tuesday, every other day we don't give a rats ass aboot :)

qq isb noob!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 24, 2024, 04:46:32 am

Login with username, password and session length

34 Guests, 0 Users