Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Creek, B-Team raider application

February 02, 2010, 12:48:02 am
Read 5080 times

Offline Creek

• Guild Member

Creek, B-Team raider application
« on: February 02, 2010, 12:48:02 am »
Hello, thanks for taking the time to look at this application to the famous and fearless Iron Edge B-Team. Would like to point out, that some of the stuff in here is the same as in my first application. Feelt there was no reason to change all of it, since it basiclly covers what I want to say. And there is no reason for me to sit here, looking up words in an oxford dictionary just to try to make it look more fancy or different.

Personal Information

My name is Henrik and I come from a little town called Nes I Ådal in Norway. I am turning 20 this year and I currenly live at home with my parents. Finished school about seven months ago and now I am just working down at the local supermarket a few days each week.

Character Information

My rogues name is Creek, and if you look at him on the armory it says "Creek of the Nightfall" NOT "Creek the Greek" <-- Eëtion and Kilizion, i'm still not greek -.- .Ever since I got to 80 i've been mutilate. Its simply because its the spec I enjoy the most. Combat is great fun aswell, and if we are in dire need the 4% dmg bonus i'll be happy to respec for it, but we could just make anasis go arms :D

Armory links

Rogue: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&cn=Creek

Active Hours

My daily active hours depends if i'm working or not. But I mostly work Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. From around 14:00 – 20:00 Server time.
So if i’m not working, i’ll be online pretty much all the time. Either on my rogue or my druid (Grrk).
There is also a small chance that i’ll be playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II aswell.

WoW History

When I first started playing wow, I was at the server called hellscream. On the alliance side there, I leveled up a warrior. I was stuck in karazhan for ages, until I leveled up a druid and went resto. With my druid I did all the raid content in TBC. Everything from karazhan to KJ in sunwell.

After wotlk was released I figured I migrated to dunemaul, in order to play with my real life friend. Unfortunetly he quit wow not long after, so I was on my own, lol. I lvld a mage up to 80 and started doing some naxxramas with a guild called Lok narad (this is alliance side btw). After a while I joined a guild called ”methods of madness” and quickly got geared up and we had naxx, OS and malygos on farm pretty quickly. The last week before the ulduar patch we got our black proto-drakes aswell, woop woop. When ulduar came we got that on farm pretty quickly aswell, just like alot of other guilds. But then, after playing ranged most of the time i’ve spend in wow, I got tired of it and starting pew pewing on my rogue. I was only playing on my rogue as a alt at the start, and still raiding with my mage. After ToC came we got some new gear and went back to ulduar 25 and did stuff like Hodir hard mode  (almost got thorim hard mode aswell). We also did general hard mode too. Then I really fell in-love with my rogue and I stopped raiding on my mage for a while.
I’ve always wanted a horde char, and when the faction change thing came, I quickly changed my gnome rogue into an undead one.

Then I joined up with a guild called fallen from grace, and raided toc25 with my rogue. After a little arguement amongst me, another rogue and the guild master I realized that the leadership was crap. So I figured it was time for me to spread my wings and fly away. And I have been guildless ever since. Don’t think that its because noone wants me, but I wanted to stay guildless just in case IE was in need of a rogue again. And that time have finally come. /Crosses his fingers

Why IE?

Well, the main reason is that I know a few people in there. Eëtion, anasis and kilizion for starters. I also want to join because its (from what i’ve heard) a good social and raiding guild. I also want to see a few more bosses in ICC, pugs can’t really get far these days. And as I stated in my first application, eëtion is still my lover boi, and he will always be!

Last words

I bring fish feasts! :O

I’m also a proud memeber of The Keiichi chopper squad, oh yeah
Where ma hatcha? Get to work on dem eggs!

February 02, 2010, 12:54:26 am
Reply #1

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

Re: Creek, B-Team raider application
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2010, 12:54:26 am »

ew, norwegian - uncool
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

February 02, 2010, 12:55:41 am
Reply #2

Offline shankski

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2010, 12:55:41 am »
hmmm another rogue hehe, well you have good timing as by the looks of it we have lost one. Nice app but you might have wanted to log out in ur pve gear so i can review that =P

February 02, 2010, 01:03:26 am
Reply #3

Offline shankski

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2010, 01:03:26 am »
ty, your gear is up to the standard we need, however from looking at your achievements i see you have only done 1st wing + fester, do u know tactics for the rest?

February 02, 2010, 01:11:47 am
Reply #4

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2010, 01:11:47 am »
I know this buddy here, and if im not mistaken he was actually standing in on the first night you lad's were trying Putricide for the first time. I'm sure this fellow wont let the sun go down on us, he was one of, if not the most attendant person for my raids in Fallen From Grace.

I'm thumbs up for Creek "the Greek"  ;D
I think I was born to tank.
Eetion/Fred/ET

February 02, 2010, 01:20:18 am
Reply #5

Kilizion

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2010, 01:20:18 am »
CREEK THE GREEK.

Pro rogue, nice guy, I say inv.

February 02, 2010, 01:57:33 am
Reply #6

Offline Creek

• Guild Member

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2010, 01:57:33 am »
Thanks for the quick replies people, always nice to get fast feedback.

Shankski, the achievements are indeed correct. I have only killed festergut in the new wing. As I stated in my application, pugs don't get very far these days. However, I have had like 20 attempts on rotface, unsuccesfull ones i'm afraid. I also did four attempts on putricide 25 man with IE, the B-Team. So those tactics are pretty clear. As for the crimson hall, I have watched a couple of videos about both fights, and read up on it. But I haven't had any attempts on them. But like I said, tactics are well read :P
Where ma hatcha? Get to work on dem eggs!

February 02, 2010, 02:18:36 am
Reply #7

Offline shankski

• Guild Member

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2010, 02:18:36 am »
ohhh yeah i remember now =P thought i recognized your name from somewhere
GL with your app m8

February 02, 2010, 02:53:16 am
Reply #8

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2010, 02:53:16 am »
Good luck sire!
Now I run a tech website.

February 02, 2010, 08:33:15 pm
Reply #9

Anasis

« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2010, 08:33:15 pm »
CREEK MAH DAWG, great rogue, great friend, and a member of the Keiichi chopper squad just like me n fred. :O

GL man <3

February 03, 2010, 12:21:43 am
Reply #10

Kilizion

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2010, 12:21:43 am »
CREEK MAH DAWG, great rogue, great friend, and a member of the Keiichi chopper squad just like me n fred. :O

GL man <3

YOU FORGOT ME!

February 03, 2010, 02:55:24 am
Reply #11

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2010, 02:55:24 am »
Because we are trying to forget you Kilizion:P!!!
Eetion/Fred/ET

February 03, 2010, 05:00:13 am
Reply #12

Kilizion

« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2010, 05:00:13 am »
Because we are trying to forget you Kilizion:P!!!

Pro tip: Maybe you should focus your energy into tanking!

'OMG I ONLY HAD 2 SECONDS TO REACT?!' - Sound familiar? :P

February 03, 2010, 07:34:13 am
Reply #13

Offline Yoica

• Officer

« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2010, 07:34:13 am »
ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... ET got served!

Anyway give this guy a trail! He did good damage yesterday and more importantly no FUCK UPS!

February 03, 2010, 09:07:46 am
Reply #14

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2010, 09:07:46 am »
Kili you should try tanking once, if you have a latency of about 300ms you've already got maybe the 0.6sec server time reaction, so that leaves you with a approx 1 sec reaction time If your "watching" your health all the time, or trusting your healers to actually HEAL you.. So maybe you should focus your energy into trying to heal!
"mr. amagawd we cant reach you when you charge 10yards" :P
Eetion/Fred/ET

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 07:02:30 pm

Login with username, password and session length

153 Guests, 2 Users
kodin, Culi