Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Gothark, MM Hunter B-Raid App

February 20, 2010, 02:02:36 am
Read 2946 times

Offline gothark

• Vendor Trash

Gothark, MM Hunter B-Raid App
« on: February 20, 2010, 02:02:36 am »
Personal Information

Hey, my name Kyle, I am 22 and live in Kent, England.  Been working in food service for 3 years but now changing to a customer service advisor for Santander. My work times are pretty random as at the moment, I work different shifts each day but when I start my new job which is in March it will be 9-5 every day so work times will be no problem.

Character Information

My hunter is called Gothark, profile link http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&cn=Gothark. I use the Marksmanship spec pretty much all the time, but I do have a Survival spec. If you require me to use one or the other then its fine, I will use which ever spec u want me to use.

Raid Progress:

TOC 10/25: Cleared both
TOGC 10/25: First boss on 10 only. I have only pugged raids so never really done this
ICC 10: 5/12
ICC 25: 4/12

Raiding

For a few weeks while I wait for the job change to take effect its pretty much hope for the best and hope to get morning/afternoon shifts.  From reading your forum I see that you raid Monday and Tuesday 19:30 till 24:00. Looking and what shifts I have for next weeks it looks like this:

Mon 22: Can raid
Tue 23: Cant raid
Mon 1: Cant raid
Tue 2: Can raid

This is only going to be a problem until I start my new job which is end of March. It’s a 9-5 job so I will be able to raid everyday.

Gaming (optional) and World Of Warcraft history

Ok, I started out about 5 years ago as a human warrior called Babaakroma. I was in Might And Magic which I cleared MC/BWL etc then it went a bit dodgy and I joined my real life friends in the guild After Life. I joined just before TBC but I got to see a bit of the old Naxx which was fun. I was the MT for when Karazhan was released. Was in After Life for quite a bit, it’s a fun guild and TS was always interesting.

My next character was a rogue called Hazelle. I joined with my old rogue friend Viper in the guild The garrison. I joined when they only really did BT. Cleared that a few times before WOTLK coming out. Raiding Naxx 10/25 but just before Ulduar was released I had RL issues and I had to stop playing . I no longer have excess to this account which is a shame as I played it for along time and had a lot of good times with my warrior/rogue.

Ok, now my hunter. I came back to wow and decided to join the horde. I have never been in a raiding guild due to my working times which clashed with raid times. It just worked out a lot easier to pug on my days off work or before I started work if I was on lates. But now with my job changing, I feel it is time to join a proper raiding guild as I will now have the time to raid everyday that is required.

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?

I want to join because I would love to see more of ICC as all pugs fall apart after Deathbringer. Being part of a top guild is a nice. I have previous hardcore raiding experience as being in After Life. Maybe when my new job settles down, I could pick this up again and join A-raid as I can raid all the time. This is just a thought and of course staying with B-raid is more then fine. 

What can I offer to Iron Edge?

My hunter has maxed out mining and JC.  I know you most likely have loads of people that have this but I have 36 epic gem recipes at the moment and hopefully I can be of some use if no other JC is online and I am. I always do my best in any raid. I always have flasks/food etc and enough to last the whole raid. I can take any criticism. So if I am doing something wrong then tell me and I will take their word and change. I am always open for people giving me advice and I will always take that advice what ever it may be. Overall I will bring a fairly descent geared hunter and dpser to your raids and help you in any way I can, may it be raid progressing or cutting your gems etc. 

Last words?

If you have any questions about anything that I have missed, which I am pretty sure I most likely have missed something, then feel free to message me here or in game, and I look forward to hearing back from your with your decision.   

February 20, 2010, 02:16:58 am
Reply #1

Offline Blackwhale

• Guild Member

Re: Gothark, MM Hunter B-Raid App
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2010, 02:16:58 am »
Mon 22: Can raid
Tue 23: Cant raid
Mon 1: Cant raid
Tue 2: Can raid

Extra credit for reading the Braids raidtimes before he made the application!

And thinking before he posted aswell
If pluto isnt a planet because its a dwarf, does that mean dwarfs aint people?

February 20, 2010, 10:22:15 am
Reply #2

Offline Huntresa

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2010, 10:22:15 am »
Almost 12% hit + 2% from spec...Other then that his gear looks fine.

February 20, 2010, 11:24:49 am
Reply #3

Offline gothark

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2010, 11:24:49 am »
Yeah need to ditch that trinket ^^

February 20, 2010, 12:40:52 pm
Reply #4

Offline Nachmanun

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2010, 12:40:52 pm »
SK?R DIG, SK?R DIG F?R FAN. SK?R DIG TILLS DU D?R.

February 20, 2010, 01:34:47 pm
Reply #5

Offline H4z4N

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2010, 01:34:47 pm »
Nice Kyle:D...i know this dude played with him a couple of times and his DPS isnt bad att all. GL with the app Kyle;)

February 20, 2010, 01:52:35 pm
Reply #6

Offline Grishnag

• Officer

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2010, 01:52:35 pm »
Yeah need to ditch that trinket ^^
then get mirror of truth its better anyway
"No matter where you go in life, Keep an eye out for Johnny the tackling Alzheimer patient" - Dr. Perry Cox
MAIM! KILL! BURN! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

February 20, 2010, 02:03:54 pm
Reply #7

Offline gothark

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2010, 02:03:54 pm »
yep using it now

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2024, 11:21:35 pm

Login with username, password and session length

29 Guests, 0 Users