Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Abyssos - Upgraded apply

January 05, 2007, 11:36:11 pm
Read 2789 times

Offline abyssos

• Vendor Trash

Abyssos - Upgraded apply
« on: January 05, 2007, 11:36:11 pm »
My previous application wasen't that good so here is a a upgraded one, sorry for the old one.

Hi my name is Marcus Flodihn and i live in sweden in a town called Kungsbacka i got one older brother that is 24 years old.
MMy father is 52 and my mother is 51 years old.
My favorite food is ofcourse pizza and hamburger  :PMy favorite bands are In Flames, Rammstein and Children of Bodom etc  :D
When i don't play WoW iam out with friends and doing some homeworks mostly.
My first character was a Paladin on the server Daggerspine but paladin wasen't so fun so i quited at lv 43  :-\
My brother used to raid with a guild called ''Trolltyg'' on Stormreaver so i have heard some tactics of aq40 etc so i really look forward to do them aswell some day  ;D
My brother started an alt a while ago on Dunemaul but he quitted wow recently and he gave his account to a friend of mine.
Before i started WoW i played Diablo 2 and Warcraft 3 quite alot.

I can play between 18.00-24.00 if needed, not later than 24.00 because i have to get some rest before school  :(
I'am in school between 8.20 - 15.50 as latest.
I have 3 irl friends that play WoW atm.

I have a 60 orc warrior that is fury specced atm but i can gladly respecc if the guild needs another tank, my tanking isent the greatest but i can play my class.
after i had left BoE i tried to farm some gold and buy items from guild runs but that didn't go sowell so i started to do pvp when the new pvp system came so i got a  standard dps gear now :) PvP was so boring so i quitted after getting my hw fist weapons.
With my tanking gear i got around 350 def skill, you can look at my ctprofile aswell.
I have played WoW since its release so i got a couple of characters =)
I have a 58 warlock, 52 rogue and 42 shammy.
I have done full MC and ZG so far and a couple of bosses in AQ20.

My proffesions are Mining 300/300 and planning on get my blacksmithing skill up to 300 aswell :)
I have both TS and Ventrilo.
I have about 100 fr unbuffed it isen't that very good but i'am working on it
My nr is around 50 working on that aswell.

My previous guild were BoE and TbH i left them because i had homeworks that came in the way with the guild raids.
I can raid almost every day to 24.00 if needed.
All pre-q is done exept naxx preq, that is almost done.

I'am a active and a serious gamer and i'am a good teamworker and i know how to play my class =D
I want to join Iron Edge because i glady want to help you on your progress and Iron Edge is a good raiding guild and i really look forward to do some end-game instances again =)

Took a break from WoW some time ago and started playing GW ( Guild Wars )
My dps gear : http://ctprofiles.net/4940988    

my nr gear       
http://ctprofiles.net/4943602

My fr gear :      
http://ctprofiles.net/4941079

I hope there isen't anything i have forgot now :) Just whsiper me in game if you want to know something more about me

Iron Edge seems like a very nice guild and i really hope that i can join as a trial  ;)

Sorry for my bad english  :'(

// Abyssos

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 03:52:47 pm

Login with username, password and session length

298 Guests, 0 Users