Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raiding Team

October 30, 2012, 08:06:19 am
Reply #120

Offline Skinkelinke

• Guild Member

Re: Raiding Team
« Reply #120 on: October 30, 2012, 08:06:19 am »
Yoica, the true diplomat

October 30, 2012, 08:58:31 am
Reply #121

Offline Lycanus

• Guild Member

« Reply #121 on: October 30, 2012, 08:58:31 am »
*You guys are taking this way to seriously!*

October 30, 2012, 11:48:53 am
Reply #122

ßabydragon

« Reply #122 on: October 30, 2012, 11:48:53 am »
Sure, thnx for your relevance Yoica.

October 30, 2012, 12:21:24 pm
Reply #123

Offline Yoica

• Officer

« Reply #123 on: October 30, 2012, 12:21:24 pm »
First of all messy guild drama's like this are rarely as one-sided as you and Recklol (each with his own PoV) are saying it is. I'll be honest, I could careless about the bitch fighting between you two. Recklol made a post here explaining his side and you made a decent (somewhat hot-headed and rude) rebuttal. This drama between you two should really have ended there, at least on these forums. I even told you this ingame. At this point there was still a chance you could get a trial.

Then it went downhill. There are number of small problems I have with you that might or might not have been enough for a 'no', but there are 2 major things that really put me off.

Ezzardo, <snip> since your a Satan worshipper aswell and might have be influenced by Reck and Charley since you know them well.

What the fuck were you thinking? Insulting a member of the guild you are applying just because he doesn't agree with you.

and second
Quote from: ßabydragon
That I wont be sad if I get rejected, but neither will be happy if I get accepted.

I have no interest in people that won't be glad that they are in IE.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 12:23:10 pm by Yoica »

October 30, 2012, 01:20:59 pm
Reply #124

ßabydragon

« Reply #124 on: October 30, 2012, 01:20:59 pm »
I honestly respect your decisions and wouldnt dare to go in a discussion with you about that, just want you and others to know a few last thingies..

The thing is, is what ppl make of one anothers statements and whether it sounds smart or not.. something like, to be or not be.

So even tho I doubt ppl will do, I highly recommend those who want to know the truth, to read this entire subject once more in a serieus manner, in order to know the true meaning of this fight. (Quote came from a Panda) Still lawling after all the things which just happend!

So first of all, all of this isn't just my mentality Yoica, its what ppl make of it, which I believe ppl knew alr whether it was appreciated, enjoyed or not..
I'll always keep saying what I think of something, since thats the thing which took me high onto the shelfs in real life community.

But I could care less about ppls prejudices and misjudges, except if its about me.

If there are smart ones between you guys, which could imagined theyreselfs in my situation, than those ppl will have understanded what I mean exactly (by saying 'neither will be happy if I get accepted' in IE, after all what happend here on IE forums).

Plus, Im glad there are some ppl (honest leaders and members) like you remaining in that guild Yoica..

As last, I think some ppl should be happy about the fact, I've managed to tell my story and communicate with all of you in a proper way, unlike to others. I'm pretty sure all of you are also are aware of the fact, I've could've involved much more ppl and benefits on my side, which I didnt.. considering this subject which turned into a big bullshit issue and made me get rejected to your guild.

..and folks, the building still didn't reach ground zero.

End of Story
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 07:29:28 pm by delling »

October 30, 2012, 01:25:32 pm
Reply #125

Offline Recklol

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #125 on: October 30, 2012, 01:25:32 pm »
Quote from: ßabydragon
That I wont be sad if I get rejected, but neither will be happy if I get accepted.

^ THIS ^ is exactly what I was speaking about, as well as numerous other things, as to why he is stupid asking why exactly he was declined. You dont come onto the forums of one of the top guilds, making a half filled out application (I dont see how you think that writing what previous guilds you were in on whatever servers relates to "Guild History"...People want to know WHY you left and/or why you were kicked. THAT is guild history) and then insulting members that disagree with you, AS WELL as saying you wont be sad if u get rejected, but neither will you be happy if you get accepted....In BOLD??....Jesus christ man...Please learn how to communicate with other human beings and learn that, sometimes, you need to get off your high horse and be on the same level as every other human being. Because your the SAME AS US. You are not any mightier or higher than any of us. If anything, this thread has shown you to be lesser by some of the words you have been using.

It seems "pride" is way too much of a big thing to you. Maybe when you grow up you will realise pride is a selfish thing to have, and that you will never be able to hold onto every aspect of your pride if you ever wish to actually live life and get on with people in it.

October 30, 2012, 01:29:56 pm
Reply #126

Offline Recklol

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #126 on: October 30, 2012, 01:29:56 pm »
As last, I think some ppl should be happy about the fact, I've managed to tell my story and communicate with all of you in a proper way, unlike to others. I'm pretty sure all of you are also are aware of the fact, I've could've involved much more ppl and benefits on my side, which I didnt.. considering this subject which turned into a big bullshit issue and made me get rejected to your guild.

..and folks, the building still didn't reach ground zero.

End of Story

I would like to see them "benefits" you could include, as to be honest, I could supply a mountain of screenshots from numerous members of our guild talking about your disruptive behaviour in raids and horrible attitude and how their glad your gone, and were actually making BETTER progress without you. Thats harsh to say, but its true unfortunately.

You already got a member of this guild involved when he stated numerous times he didnt want to be involved. But you kept pushing and pushing until he just said fuck it, do what you want. Your a pushy person and you dont stop until you get your own way, and that kind of person gets nowhere in life.

One more thing....Why do you always feel the need to do big bold writing at the end of your posts?....It makes you look like an idiot, and quite frankly looks like my little 10 year old brother wrote it.

October 30, 2012, 01:30:58 pm
Reply #127

Offline Pluug

• Guild Member

« Reply #127 on: October 30, 2012, 01:30:58 pm »
Hey Recklol tnx for all the posts but you are becoming annoying, actually both of you, learn when its enough.

emo? >3

October 30, 2012, 01:40:57 pm
Reply #128

Offline Recklol

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #128 on: October 30, 2012, 01:40:57 pm »
Hey Recklol tnx for all the posts but you are becoming annoying, actually both of you, learn when its enough.

Yeah I apologise for that, I tend to lack the ability of knowing when enough is enough in these kind of situations, wish you all the best of luck and sorry once again about the drama.

October 30, 2012, 01:41:48 pm
Reply #129

Offline Cwave

• Guild Member

« Reply #129 on: October 30, 2012, 01:41:48 pm »

I agree. To continue, the story needs a twist.

October 30, 2012, 01:42:36 pm
Reply #130

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #130 on: October 30, 2012, 01:42:36 pm »
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

October 31, 2012, 02:03:21 am
Reply #131

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #131 on: October 31, 2012, 02:03:21 am »

I agree. To continue, the story needs a twist.

Please listen to Cwave.. please please please! You have to give this a twist it was the best read while being terribly sick at home..!

It's kinda a life leason - if your feeling blue or your hanging upside down with a frown on your face..
[Plays the YMCA music]
Young man, there's no need to feel down.
I said, young man, pick yourself off the ground.
I said, young man, 'cause you're in a new town
There's no need to be unhappy.

Young man, there's a place you can go.
I said, young man, when you're short on your dough.
You can stay there, and I'm sure you will find
Many ways to have a good time.

It's fun to be on the I-E-FoRumS!
I think I was born to tank.
Eetion/Fred/ET

November 07, 2012, 01:22:34 pm
Reply #132

Offline Olivaa

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #132 on: November 07, 2012, 01:22:34 pm »
I must admit I had great time reading this cool story. It has everything for a good soap opera.

November 07, 2012, 05:16:23 pm
Reply #133

Offline Yoica

• Officer

« Reply #133 on: November 07, 2012, 05:16:23 pm »
Who are you? No need to necro dead threads.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 03:55:59 pm

Login with username, password and session length

20 Guests, 0 Users