Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raiding Team

October 28, 2012, 03:05:00 pm
Reply #15

ßabydragon

Re: Raiding Team
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2012, 03:05:00 pm »

Cool story James.. but it still remains yours nd Charley's.

There is a good reasson why Synergy broke up at the ends of Cata and that reasson was because of you and your ex-gf who is supposed to be the GM of Synergy, while she's doing nothing else than enslaving, abusing and gossiping people like you and me who are close to her.

Im not going to discuss the entire subject here, because the failling of Synergy was mainly due you two.

I dont think I know everything, nor am I ignorant not to listen to what ppl have to say in the first case. That's just what you guys make of it, because you re the ones who are the true facerollers here..

..and I know that because Im so happy that some old Synergy members (who left when the guild broke down during Cata bc of you) took the effort to whisper me and tell me theyre story, which I was willing to listen to..

What I've done is not backstabbing you guys, Ive just kept that stories of those old members in the back of my head if I ever would land in such a situation like those old members did. Not in retaliation, but in precaution for when I ever had to take extreme measures in case things would turn out like they did and the story of those old members were confirmed, which i would be the victim in.

Some of the things you do know just like me James, is the fact that your ex is a control freak idd. If she wernt, you and Zhine wouldnt be her bitches, which she is controlling from the shades. Plus without a doubt is commanding you and Zhine, to threaten and yell / shout at ppl when they are failling at the least incidents (which players make) during boss encounters in raids.

Dont even start about Zhine (Gobnobbler), she just became an officer (down from raider) in an instant like 3-4 days ago, so that she would start to lead the raids and shout to ppl, because ppl were so-called fearing her since she's an aggresive person so anyone would bow down to the will of her, you and Charley. Thats why I think of her as a disgusting person in a literal and figural way, bc she tries to do what you guys are doing.

Anyway dont worry, she knows this alr, bc Ive put her in her place right before I got kicked from the guild. She knows damn well, that there will be always ppl just like me, who are smarter than you folks and got the entire shit you guys are doing trough in an instant.

Lets see how this is gonna end up with Guin, im wondering if he's going to be a puppet of ya'll as well..

So the only reasson why you possibly ever could demote and replace me as a Officer is because Charley told you to, since you are the only person who could as a Co-Gm (Higher rank than Officer in Synergy).

The clue here is, its not bc I have been messing around for a while with marmots nd shit, but bc you guys knew you could NOT control me.

Putting down marmots on the floor, will get the dkp lowered of a officer in Synergy, but you guys really tought that, breaking up a raid thnx to you and Charley bc you were bitching at eachother the entire time during a few raids ago, would be oke and make ppl forget for all the trouble you 2 caused by just you logging back in and apologizing in guild chat?

Even when the GM (Charley) is shouting and yelling at ppl in guild chat or on vent, seems to be oke according to you ppl, which wouldnt motivate the atmosphere at all.. or would it?

Coming to the fact that I got demoted first and kicked afterwards, didnt trigger a thing at me, because im gratefull to the ones who've warned me before all of this. So my deeds cant be attracted from the explanation that I hold a grudge against Synergy.

Kicking all the ppl I could as a revenge, isnt what I did btw, you guys know that as well..
But you're not stupid enough to come and tell the ppl here I didnt kick anyonne of the raiders for a reasson.. =) That reasson, will remain with me, which you'll never get to learn.

For all the others Ive kicked.. you just whispered me and thanked me in game for doing that, bc it had to be done anyway some time very soon lol.. Not what I exactly had in mind, but youre welcome anyway.

My intention (which Ive accomplished), was taking back everything I worked for in that guild of yours while I single handedly build up everything and which made you & Charley come back to WoW, 2 weeks after MoP started. So please James, dont come here to gossip and spread filthy lies about me in order to disgrace me.

Telling me, I robbed / ninjad the entire guild bank made me laugh the most, that was such a hilarious thing to hear. I honestly want to know what the GameMaster is going to say about that, when he's going to check the GB logs of the past months (which he can see, but you guys didnt know) and sees ive been top contributer to the GB and only took back a small pecentage of everything which Ive stored in there.. like i said James, GL on that one!

When we come to the part where you demoted me from officer to raider and Charley kicking me 20 minuts afterwards from guild, was the best thing you guys could come up with.

..and now are trying to disgrace me in front of these ppl, so that I will get rejected to Iron Edge, is even more retard, because it shows exactly to me who is the smarter one here James.. :)

Even tho I dont think of myself as a smartass, I will always keep on top of ppl like you & charley and be smarter than you guys in order to prevent the DISEASE you Emo looking Satanic Gothics are spreading in this world!

..and James, dont forget there is a reasson I know 5 languages and still am studying IT management (almost finished) on the highest possible level in Netherland, which the 2 of you together wouldn't have the capacitance for!

Thank you, to those who have read and heared my part of the story.

October 28, 2012, 03:23:37 pm
Reply #16

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2012, 03:23:37 pm »
Did charley bite your finger?
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

October 28, 2012, 03:25:34 pm
Reply #17

ßabydragon

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2012, 03:25:34 pm »
1 more thing Reck and I'm done talking to you, take it as an advice..

There is a reasson why Synergy broke up in Cata, not only bc of your fights, but mainly bc of the fact, that ppl became aware of your selfishness, hypocriticism and manipulation. It would be devestating if you 2 would go on like this in real life, so be aware of that.

This is just a game which ppl would like to enjoy playing and having fun, dont try to robotize those ppl, ppl will always have a own will and think for themselfs.

October 28, 2012, 03:36:43 pm
Reply #18

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2012, 03:36:43 pm »
babydragon your way of handling your issues with the rest of synergy does not sound very healthy.
You sound like you make a big deal about not being possible to "control".

In IE you would have been removed from the raids with disruptive behaviour like that. Sounds like you may have been in the horrible situation we know all to well about missing raiders and not being able to kick the annoying people.
I can understand the anger from being kicked from a guild that you feel that you have built up yourself, but destroying it for the people left is not really good behavior.

If you want a raid where everyone can do what they feel and do all the silly fun stuff they want, our raid is not for you. We had enough annoying trains in Wotlk.

Bears like alts!

October 28, 2012, 03:40:16 pm
Reply #19

ßabydragon

« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2012, 03:40:16 pm »
Sorry for the drama btw guys, which has been caused partially by me..

..but you got to love ppl, who whisper you in game, spam you with loads of bullshit from multiple characters and ignore you afterwards because they know you're staying cool towards them and are speaking the truth.

October 28, 2012, 03:46:13 pm
Reply #20

Offline Yoica

• Officer

« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2012, 03:46:13 pm »
 Generally there is a clear story from one side and we never hear from the other side. Here both sides have had a their word and we, the officers, will need to discuss this with each other. I don't see this happening before our raid on monday, so I'll need to delay a final answer until tuesday (or monday late).

If you want a raid where everyone can do what they feel and do all the silly fun stuff they want, our raid is not for you. We had enough annoying trains in Wotlk.

The bold part is very important. Not matter the situation is I, as RL, have very little tolerance for stuff like that. As many raiders will attest to :P

October 28, 2012, 03:48:26 pm
Reply #21

Offline Ezzardo

• Former Member

• SATAN KR'A'VER OFFERBLOD

« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2012, 03:48:26 pm »
Even tho I dont think of myself as a smartass, I will always keep on top of ppl like you & charley and be smarter than you guys in order to prevent the DISEASE you Emo looking Satanic Gothics are spreading in this world!

"In order to prevent..." For real officer?

Kicking all the ppl I could as a revenge, isnt what I did btw, you guys know that as well..
But you're not stupid enough to come and tell the ppl here I didnt kick anyonne of the raiders for a reasson.. =) That reasson, will remain with me, which you'll never get to learn.

Dirty secret?

..and James, dont forget there is a reasson I know 5 languages and still am studying IT management (almost finished) on the highest possible level in Netherland, which the 2 of you together wouldn't have the capacitance for!

This is just ridiculous. I thought you were 24.

I think there is a reason why you did not declare your guild history.

My vote: NO.
все знают, обезьяну, но обезьяна не знает ни один из них

October 28, 2012, 03:57:35 pm
Reply #22

Offline Cheerycoke

• Guild Member

« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2012, 03:57:35 pm »
No from me
I am a mage

October 28, 2012, 03:59:21 pm
Reply #23

ßabydragon

« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2012, 03:59:21 pm »
Ezzardo, I still think your bad at trolling.. know you from before on your hunter.

Neither do I take your vote serious, since your a Satan worshipper aswell and might have be influenced by Reck and Charley since you know them well.

October 28, 2012, 04:04:08 pm
Reply #24

ßabydragon

« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2012, 04:04:08 pm »
..and I did declared my guild history Ezzardo. Its on the 1st Page above Recks 1st post.

But ofc you wouldnt see it if you skip the entire application and all the posts beneith down till Recks post.. =)

October 28, 2012, 04:08:30 pm
Reply #25

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2012, 04:08:30 pm »
this is becoming really strange. Are you mainly flaming people for being satanworshippers?

Bears like alts!

October 28, 2012, 04:11:48 pm
Reply #26

ßabydragon

« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2012, 04:11:48 pm »
No, dont take part serious lol, Im not flaming, just was goofing around a bit in those sentences..  8)

October 28, 2012, 04:20:38 pm
Reply #27

Offline Cheerycoke

• Guild Member

« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2012, 04:20:38 pm »
So, how old are you now again? You acting really unmature, I would never do that and im still a teenager..and don't come here and start flaming us other members in this guild.
I am a mage

October 28, 2012, 04:22:14 pm
Reply #28

Offline Ezzardo

• Former Member

• SATAN KR'A'VER OFFERBLOD

« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2012, 04:22:14 pm »
Ezzardo, I still think your bad at trolling.. know you from before on your hunter.

Neither do I take your vote serious, since your a Satan worshipper aswell and might have be influenced by Reck and Charley since you know them well.

Haha you made me crack up real bad. Satan worshipper?

..and I did declared my guild history Ezzardo. Its on the 1st Page above Recks 1st post.

But ofc you wouldnt see it if you skip the entire application and all the posts beneith down till Recks post.. =)

LK > Frostmourne (Troll guild)
LK > Dreamers (PvE)
LK > Abomination (PvE)
LK > Legends Never Die (PvE Officer)

Cata > Netherbane (PvP)
Cata > Aya Sofia (PvP Officer)
Cata > Synergy (PvP - PvE)

MoP > Synergy (PvE Officer + Rebuilder of Synergy)

This is not a declaration of your guild history, this is your guild activity between guilds.

I don't know Reck or any of these guys you are suggesting.

I thought your new language was Swedish and you translated "SATAN KR'A'VER OFFERBLOD" which translate "SATAN DEMANDS SACRIFICE BLOOD". I think it just got a new definition for me.

No, dont take part serious lol, Im not flaming, just was goofing around a bit in those sentences..  8)

Swedish was not your new language. Now you made yourself look stupid. Again.
все знают, обезьяну, но обезьяна не знает ни один из них

October 28, 2012, 04:28:53 pm
Reply #29

ßabydragon

« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2012, 04:28:53 pm »
You want to know why I quit all off my previous guilds?  :o

I tought, I already wrote down as much as specific information about my guild history..

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 09:12:15 am

Login with username, password and session length

43 Guests, 0 Users