Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Druid (Healer) - Zaappyy (XR)

March 18, 2019, 05:43:10 pm
Read 2432 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Druid (Healer) - Zaappyy (XR)
« on: March 18, 2019, 05:43:10 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Zaappyy
Server: Stormscale
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Stormscale/Zaappyy/advanced
Class/Spec: Druid (Healer)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

ian Aquilina - Malta - Work .

I live in Malta where the sun is always shining - Normaly no one know where malta is but don't worry you can look it up and check below sicily - you have to zoom in to see it

Class/Spec:

I am a resto Druid - and have Balance as an off spec .

I have different item level and gear - I raid with 410 (balance 412 ) and m+ with 411

I have different gear so i can change stats depending the fight

I can go From Crit Haste to Mastery Haste - I can go high intellect or high on leech depends the fights
I go alot of m+ gear that helps me alot in doing so - I currently close to hit 1.7k rating as well.

Depends the fight - if a fight is a stack fight i tend to go spring blossoms to ensure that all damage taken is reduced since everyone will be standing on my Efflor - If we have a fight where boss makes heavy aoe damage in a small period of time i go with inner peace so my tranq is reduced to 2min cd instead of 3 - The other talents to use is Gemination or Tree of Life - than again this depends the fight but normally Tree of Life is a go

Alts:

Have 120 Mistweaver Monk - 395 Item Level - 120 Warlock 365 Item Level -

Professions:

Currently i have Alchemy and Herbalisim - Alchemy is important since i have crafted the BIS trinket and Herbalism helps me to get mats for my pots .

Raiding Experience:

I have 7/8M Uldir and currently 3/9M . We currently formed a Maltese guild which we all moved to Stormscale and we managed to kill mytrax 1 week before new raid came out. We killed 3/9 and had like 50 tries on opulance and people started to get bored - We where around 21 people and in the last weeks we where struggling to get 18 people online so they decided to stop - I am currently our healing officer in my guild which now has stopped .

Previous Guilds:

Currenlty i am still in it and it stopped due to inactivity , as i said before i was the healing officer in my guild but due people stopped playing wow i had to find myself another guild

Availability:

Currently i work from 9-17 with flexible hours - So i won't have any problem with raiding time - I m interested to join since you raid 2 times a week which is perfect for me and that leave sometime to spend with my future wife :D

Communication:

i have all the above :)

Computer / Connection:

I run at High - High FPS in raids - 250Mbps by 15MBPS connection - have all my Alts and i was previous in Kazzak so i have no problem at all - if i disconnect every hour i would not be here writing this form since i think i would be in Jail with my service provider :D

Addons/UI:

Basically apart from DBM/Big wiggs & details i use mainly VuhDo for healing - I have every healing in my mouse bind to that addon - As per attached - I also use cooline to track my cd's and also have dispeller have some weak aruas to track my Efflo and trinkets .  

UI : https://imgur.com/Gn0Gfg7
Bindings : https://imgur.com/k0b4p19

Other Games:

Fifa 19 & Football Mangers

Why Iron Edge?

Basically the raiding time is perfect for me the ideal i must say - you are looking for a resto druid and finally i can come back to Kazzak

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I offer alot of experience a player to rely on in any case you are safe when i heal :) and im sure i can pull a high performance when needs to be

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Wowproggress

Last Words?

I hope i get accepted and i hope to have fun with you guys :) - Below please find a pic of my Dog Lexie which is much cuter then Phoenixflame's dog :P

https://imgur.com/hfWTkcJ

March 20, 2019, 12:58:57 am
Reply #1

Offline Lethys

• Officer

• Lets Alfie this place up.

Re: Raider Application - Druid (Healer) - Zaappyy (XR)
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2019, 12:58:57 am »
Hi Zaappyy,

Unfortunately we're not looking for a druid at the moment, so i'm going to decline this application.

Good luck on your search

Lethys
Any comments or statements made by Lethys are not representative of Iron Edge as a whole.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:42:34 pm

Login with username, password and session length

83 Guests, 3 Users
Aleynnah, Phoenixflame, Vejeta