Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 30 days of night

December 13, 2007, 10:39:32 am
Read 3613 times

Offline kagir

• Guild Member

30 days of night
« on: December 13, 2007, 10:39:32 am »
So, time to spook it up a lil'.

30 days of night is one of the latest well produced horror/thriller movies. The plot is that an Alaskan town is approaching the one month of the year when it's dark 24/7. When the first day of night hits weird shit starts happening and people disappear.

http://imdb.com/title/tt0389722/

The main character, the sheriff, is played by the hunk Josh Hartnett. He's actually acting pretty well in this movie. Generally in the movie the acting is neither great or bad imo.

The movie has high intensity once it gets going and for some reason I thought this movie was kind of believable, even tho all sense of logic tells me it isn't :) The fear/horror goes on from the first scene in the movie to the end of it. Impressive as I usually dont really get all that shaky. Oh.. and the gore is really well done, without looking like a surgery room (read Saw). Not gonna spoil anything, but I didn't like the ending. I'll throw in my comments on it later ;>

I'd recommend this movie if your in the mood. Reference movie would be '28 days later' (http://imdb.com/title/tt0289043/)

December 13, 2007, 03:14:20 pm
Reply #1

Offline Daekesh

Re: 30 days of night
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2007, 03:14:20 pm »
I dl'd this the other day.  Will have to give it a watch.
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

January 27, 2008, 09:32:07 pm
Reply #2

Offline Goza

• Guild Member

Re: 30 days of night
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2008, 09:32:07 pm »
Saw it yesterday night. What a good setting and what a piece of shit script they done with that. Gosh.... 4/10

Why the hell are the vampire folks too stupid to find that bunch of people hiding. And why do those not freeze to death during days without electricity etc.

Kudos thou for onscreen multiple-attempt (!) axe decapitation. Chop...chop........chop!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 01:12:32 pm

Login with username, password and session length

188 Guests, 0 Users