Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Paladin (DPS/Healer) - arthágon

July 25, 2018, 05:09:06 pm
Read 4980 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Paladin (DPS/Healer) - arthágon
« on: July 25, 2018, 05:09:06 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: arthágon
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/arth%C3%A1gon/advanced
Class/Spec: Paladin (DPS/Healer)
Member Type: raider

Personal Info:

hi this is soheil 26 years old i am living in Budapest Hungary i am doing dentistry in college i start playing world from 2010 at the start i didn't know much about this game and start without any help and guide in cataclysm expansion i had a really though time because of acknowledge but improve day by day finally i achieved the cutting edge with professional raiding team of reaper of soul cutting edge of guldan but unfortunately i ask the guild master for the Argus raid set me for the reserve player because i was immigrate to Hungary to continue my study that guild merged these day with other guild and all my friends change there so i decide to apply a good new guild with shiny history to test my self in higher rank of the game  

Class/Spec:

i am playing retribution paladin since cataclysm expansion because i enjoy this class much more than the other my main spec is retri and my os is healing spec i did try both in mythic difficulty and i had a good success in the fights specially in krosus mythic as a holy  but i dont feel any different btw my dps and holy spec i know both very well and well geared in both spec i'm always collect my high end gear of the game for my ret and then i switch to healing spec to get that one too

paladin dps is base on how to generate holy power and how to spend it the manage of this power is really important and some tricks is there also to maximize the dps like to use arcane torrent to get extra holy power or how  to use your wake of ashes to keep always up the Inquisition and crusade also generate 1 holy and blade of justice 2 holy power and there is damage spell spender like divine storm for aoe purpose  and Templar* verdict for single target as much as you use this spells in paladin your dps is much more higher so the tactic is to generate as much as you can holy power to spend it and focus on your positioning in boss fight to cover more hit to the units and boss to increase the damage more hit more damage ofc

Alts:

my alt is resto druid and shadow priest i like them too i play with them for fun mostly and they have medium gear always in content of each patch my resto druid is really good in healing i like it both of them is 110 now i have to level them also for bfa

Professions:

jewel crafting  and mining is my profession in paladin and alchemy and herbalism in my alt in resto druid all max level in every expansion to making gold and reduce my cost of buying potion flask and raid stuff also cooking i have anything have a most cost for raiding i prefer to provide for myself to reduce my gold loss

Raiding Experience:

all the expansion i have a ahead of curve for the sure but i have too many bosses in mythic difficulty in the specific patch i have guldan cutting edge also i start my professional raiding in legion but in soo hellfire and the other raids i have too many boss kill experience in mythic difficulty i remember those days hc mode was like mythic of now a days i have some hc experience in dragon soul firelands im playing from the old time and improve myself day by day to show better game play

Previous Guilds:

i was playing in blackford and reaper of soul these guilds both have a cutting edge in all raid of legion content and they finished up the legion expansion but unfortunately i have a migration problem so i was a little bit away from the game for the Argus raid and when i come back online in the game they got merged with other guild to bolster the roster of the guild to finish the game so i couldn't get back my place in the roster and im agree with them because they need more gear and more artifact power to do and they had a too much exercise together in boss fights so i couldn't get my spot back

Availability:

i can play at night time except Sundays because of have to take care of my life also in Sunday i can arrange it as a exception if the boss in a critical part to kill or we close to achieve it i can stay more in raid also but Sunday i need to be off i cant come  to raid Sunday  but rest of day week is fine with me morning time i have to college evening time some work to do but for the sure i will be available after 6:30 in game no problem with me

Communication:

i have a good mic and headset to communicate in the raid time in discord teamspeak not different for me anything yeah sufficient English as well to talk and understand what the guild raid lead what they ask me to do or not to do i can handle it before i played in Zion guild they were from Israel we did really good communication in discord together and still keep our friendship up so yeah no problem with me to talk or discuss about the bosses and the tactic

Computer / Connection:

i have ROG GL702vs asus laptop gtx1060 ram 32gb and cpu i7 7800 mhz i have good fps like 150 in the game and my ms is 30 to 32 ingame my internet connection is 1gb/sec my download speed maximize to 450mb/sec also  i didnt see any problem in my internet connection till now during these years

Addons/UI:

weakaura2 for the boss tactic in mythic difficulty and the spell of the boss to make the boss fight easier and remind me what will happen next
angry-assignment and exorsus raid tool both i use for the raid notes and leader notes and checking the stuff in the raid also as flask food potion loging the fight as well i like it to see whats going on in the raid  ,, i have to add this i always try to fix my keybind in left side of the keyboard for best finger performance
https://imgur.com/a/dPFdu30  
2 pic during the fight and rest mode
 i prefer to stay in default mode of the blizzard i dont want to use elvui
in wago.io site there is too many ready profile for elvui

Other Games:

leage of legends in gold rank playing in eu nordic server
 and all the blizzard game as well D3 overwatch heroes of storm anything related to blizzard

Why Iron Edge?

to improve my self more and more my goal is finish the game in highest difficulty and learn much more from the experienced people who they play wow professionally learning and improving is the main thing in my life even in my real life  

What can I offer Iron Edge?

i try to be your best paladin player with best attendence in the raid time and do my best in the fights to push the progress as much as we can to be in 1 to 10 place in the world ranking

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

i found you in wowprogress infact always im checking there because i can check best paladin player in world ranking and check which item they use which talent they use in sim dps rank

Last Words?

if i miss anything in my application i can answer you sorry maybe i miss some part but ill be available anytime we can discuss in game or battle net or here at the end thank you so much for your time to read my application i hope we have a nice time together in gaming life and maybe in real life long time friendship

with the best regards ,

July 25, 2018, 05:49:50 pm
Reply #1

Offline Pratiarch

• Guild Member

Re: Raider Application - Paladin (DPS/Healer) - arthágon
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2018, 05:49:50 pm »
Hello, can you provide some logs?

July 25, 2018, 06:26:26 pm
Reply #2

Offline Vejeta

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2018, 06:26:26 pm »
Hello Arthágon,

First of all thank you for the application,. Their is alot of information in it so that's always useful. Now onto a few questions from me.

Why have you chosen the talents you have, I'm mainly looking at why you have chosen zeal, when templars verdict is great in prepatch as it works alongside the legendary cloak.

My next question is you said you want to help progress to be in the top 1-10 in the world, we like to achieve progress here but not in that dedication, would this be an issue for you?

My last question is since Blackford and reaper of souls you have been in 5 guilds since last September, can you explain what has happened in those guilds too?

I have taken the liberty to link your logs here so that the officers may take a look at them.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/kazzak/arthágon#partition=1

Thank you in advance for the replies back.

Good luck

Vejeta
« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 07:01:29 pm by Vejeta »
You may have invaded my mind and my body...but there's one thing a Saiyin always keeps...his PRIDE!!!

Former angriest bastard on the internet.

Professional baby seal clubber

July 25, 2018, 07:13:20 pm
Reply #3

Offline Arthágon

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2018, 07:13:20 pm »
hi thanks for reading my application  and your time

infact i am not raiding now because of questing and achievement farm i took zeal to make my next 3 attack 30% faster and some extra damage its really good for aoe  but i am agree with you Righteous Verdict now is much more powerfull with my legendry item its great choice for single target as well and powerfull one
for the boss fight yeah Righteous Verdict is the best choice

that 5 guilds are about to be in some community that at least some people talk there and its for only fun infact i couldnt progress in argus because its became too late to start the progress that time i got online ingame

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/17467268#spec=Any&zone=11

some of my logs got deleted i dont know why our old guild make them privet but i can send some here

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/7bfPjXCBq9LVrWpQ#fight=last

regards,

July 25, 2018, 08:22:00 pm
Reply #4

Offline Vejeta

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2018, 08:22:00 pm »
Thanks for replying swiftly,

You mention you are 1gb per sec and 450 mb the other way and said you had no issues until now with your Internet speeds so does that mean you experience issues now? You also mentioned available from 6:30pm, I'm assuming that is server time, our raid invites go out at 7:40 server time, so that shouldn't be an issue.

I don't have anymore questions but I'm sure if any of our management do, they will get back to you shortly.

Good luck on the apply.

Vejeta
You may have invaded my mind and my body...but there's one thing a Saiyin always keeps...his PRIDE!!!

Former angriest bastard on the internet.

Professional baby seal clubber

July 25, 2018, 09:23:24 pm
Reply #5

Offline Arthágon

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2018, 09:23:24 pm »
anytime  ;)
no i meant that i dont have any problem with my connection i just cause you miss understand me apologize for that .
and ofc i dont have any problem with the raid time because Budapest time is same as a server time infact and yeah im fine with the time ,

thank you for your question because in my application there was some clue as you ask me so we make it clear also and help me in this a lot

thanks for your all kindness ,

July 26, 2018, 12:10:19 pm
Reply #6

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2018, 12:10:19 pm »
Which spec do you prefer to play?
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

July 26, 2018, 03:24:01 pm
Reply #7

Offline Arthágon

• Guild Member

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2018, 03:24:01 pm »
hi sir no matter for me i can play both spec very well holy and retri and for extra information i have much more experience on retri spec but yeah i did play as a holy spec in mythic fights also and i was good in meters and logs

i dont have  tank experience only i cant play as a tank but holy or dps is fine with me

July 27, 2018, 06:08:01 pm
Reply #8

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2018, 06:08:01 pm »
So you have no preference either way?
Rash - Holy Priest
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

July 27, 2018, 10:30:33 pm
Reply #9

Offline Arthágon

• Guild Member

« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2018, 10:30:33 pm »
of course i prefer to play retri spec but if there is no spot in the raid i can take the holy spec

July 30, 2018, 12:44:53 pm
Reply #10

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2018, 12:44:53 pm »
You can poke an officer for an invite. Welcome!
Rash - Holy Priest
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

July 30, 2018, 05:59:23 pm
Reply #11

Offline Arthágon

• Guild Member

« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2018, 05:59:23 pm »
thank you so much <3  :D :D

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2024, 09:57:56 am

Login with username, password and session length

145 Guests, 2 Users
hemoroidtv, Sturm