Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Lvl 60 Mage App

September 15, 2006, 10:12:15 pm
Read 3404 times

Offline Atmar

• Vendor Trash

Lvl 60 Mage App
« on: September 15, 2006, 10:12:15 pm »
Hi, Here is a Mage Apply.

Personal Information

My name ingame is Atmar and RL name Andre Johansson :P  I am 15 years old and live in Sweden (swe ftw). I am playing handboll 3 days a week, Monday 20-22:00 (Bad time I know) Tuesday 1600-1800 So i will be home to raids,  And Thursday 20-2200 again (Bad Time again =/) if you don't count monday and Thursday I can join Raids every day.. I understand English very well, and hope you understand my english aswell.
Character Information

CT:Profile http://wow.allakhazam.com/profile.html?1537372 I will Respecc to Whatever you want , if I respecc fire I will buy the other AV-Offhand (+40 fire spelldmg)

Tbh, I dont have any resistence at all since I have almost only used this char for PvP to get gear and another char for PvE but now is the time to change :) I will do my very best to collect FR/NR Whatever you want As soon as possible.

Attunements: BWL (Done), MC (Done), Onyxia (half done), Naxxramas (nope) ( this is stuff I can make in a day..

Gaming (optional) and World Of Warcraft history

I have played Online games for about 3-4 years , started With CS 1 for about 1 year than i did hard core play WC3 TFT for about 3 years and enjoyed it alot so i bought WoW aswell :) , I started with a Mage on Burning blade but rerolled warrior becouse mage had to low armor xD, but i failed again and rerolled priest on dunemaul (Rwa) Which i actually got to 60 and played PvE with him, but than i started with this mage becouse I loved all mage movies I saw and wanted one myself :) and I lvled him pretty fast and start with PvP for Rank 10 set and Epic mount , which I got so time for PvE now :)

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?
I've known Sintrael for a long time. He's actually one of my best friends in game ( I hope he likes me to :P ) and he says that you're doing well and are a very fiendly and skilled Guild, and thats exactly what I am looking for :) .

What can I offer to Iron Edge?
A skilled fast learning mage, willing to pay repair and pots :P And also good friend. I also know how to play my class ofc :P

Last words?
I hope you pick me, becouse I am imba :P

/atmar

September 17, 2006, 11:03:47 am
Reply #1

Offline Shannaro

• Guild Member

Re: Lvl 60 Mage App
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2006, 11:03:47 am »
Great application and nice gear. Good that you are a sweede also :D
Sorry but your raiding times doesnt suit our raiding schedule, i need a mage that can raid much more than you.
DELLING SAID I COULDN'T HAVE MORE GIFS!
I AM RAMBO!! \o/
BICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPS!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 12:58:40 pm

Login with username, password and session length

302 Guests, 0 Users