Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Mage application

September 16, 2006, 06:44:31 pm
Read 4258 times

Offline mattopiiska

• Vendor Trash

Mage application
« on: September 16, 2006, 06:44:31 pm »
Hello Iron Edge, im Mattopiiska, UD mage from Dunemaul.

Ok, lets start this by talking about me.
Im 20 Year old man from Finland, the country of polarbears and igloos. I dont have a girlfriend bothering my raiding, and im doing normal day shift in work, so i have plenty of time for raids. My only hobby besides WoW is gym, where i try to be 3-4 times per week. Ok, thats about everything you should know about my personal life.

I have played lots of internet games. I started playing Aliens vs. Predator (cant really remember the year). After that i moved to omglolzorxiit Counter-Strike beta 5, like all the teenagers who had internet connection that time  :P. I also spent lots of time with TFC, and after that DOD. at some point i played Diablo2 aswell.

Ok, lets talk about my waterboys carreer on Dunemaul.
I started my real playing about 1 year ago when i got out of army. First i wasted lots of time in pvp with lower levels and doing some crappy instances. In that time i was in finnish only guild called Verinen Kirves. After i reached my 60's, i started doing these normal instances like strat and ubrs and so on. We tried ZG sometimes with my guild, but we ended up wiping at bat or snake. So i decided that i want to experience something new. And when our guild master Northwind quitted playing i decided that my time is to search new adventures. So i left "VK" and joined Naughty By Nature. That started my raiding carreer.

That Lasted up till late summer.Most of core members of NbN had left on summer and guild was very inactive. I was doing some BWL raids with gnome grinders. And once again, i realized that i wanted to experience something new. So i left NbN, and made application to Gnome Grinders, but obviously they were full because i havent beed invited, and it has been over two months already   :'( (i dont see this very fair though. being in raids and wiping for nothing, never complained. Maybe i can  blame myself for it for not asking first before leaving, but i didnt find that very fair for my fellow friends of NbN). And i went pretty much inactive with my mage aswell. Started playing PvP with my lvl 60 Alt Warrior Makkone. But once again i got bored at the Rank of 8, and decided that i want to start raiding again. So here i am writing application to guild which came first in my mind, after i had been "rejected" from GG.

Some Specs of my waterboy.
http://wow.allakhazam.com/profile.html?1531509 You can check my dps gear from there. im using different spec at the moment. but its no problem for me to change it.
Currently i have 106 FR unbuffed and about 50 NR unbuffed. I can get my NR up till 100 pretty fast. Need few thousand repu with CC. Oh, and i still dont have my onyxia scale cloak. In my previous guild i many times asked could i get one onyxia scale but for some reason they never gave it to me   :(.

I have done Mc, BWL and Ony attunements. I have all the reagents for my Naxx preq but i decided i want first get my self revered with AD. Because i wasnt in a guild that was doing nax, i wondered "whats the rush with this thing, its not im going there tomorrow or anything". Its no problem for me to complete that attunement if you need me.

I have experience in whole MC, ZG, onyxia, AQ20 ( allthought never actually downed ossirian. many tries though :)) and in bwl up till Firemaw.

So as you can see, im still pretty non-experienced in these end game instances, but im pretty fast to learn.

So, why do i want to join IE and what do they get from me?
I choose IE mostly because i have heard good things about you from my IRL friend Ouger. I must admit, i dont know too many guys from IE, but somehow i have always admired you. You have pretty much always felt too good guild for me, but i decided to put my shyness aside and give it a try.

And something i can give you is activity, and i can wipe hours without complaining. I always try to do my best and always do what you have told me to do.

Ok, thats about that. I hope i didnt forget anything too important. Im pretty sure i did forget something, and if it comes in my mind, im going to add it later.

Best regards, Mattopiiska.

« Last Edit: September 16, 2006, 06:53:35 pm by mattopiiska »

September 16, 2006, 06:56:21 pm
Reply #1

Offline Ouger

• Vendor Trash

Re: Mage application
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2006, 06:56:21 pm »
Looking good mattopiiska. now just wait what mage leader will say..i think u need to get asap that naxx preq done...that is most wanted i think.
 and btw u did nice app in 2hours :P

September 17, 2006, 11:09:32 am
Reply #2

Offline Shannaro

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2006, 11:09:32 am »
Wow very nice application there dude =) Nice gear also.
WHat about your raiding times? Can u stay from 19:30-24:00 without any problems?
And get your Naxxramas attunement done asap.
DELLING SAID I COULDN'T HAVE MORE GIFS!
I AM RAMBO!! \o/
BICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPS!

September 17, 2006, 01:53:41 pm
Reply #3

Offline mattopiiska

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2006, 01:53:41 pm »
Yeah, those raiding times are np for me. And the attunement to naxxramas is np aswell. I need only one Baron or Scholo run and im revered, and then i dont have to buy that Righteous Orb from AH for 60g.

September 17, 2006, 02:06:47 pm
Reply #4

Offline Shannaro

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2006, 02:06:47 pm »
wow sweet mate =) thats very good. I want to talk with you in game! /flex
DELLING SAID I COULDN'T HAVE MORE GIFS!
I AM RAMBO!! \o/
BICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPS!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 04:00:29 pm

Login with username, password and session length

305 Guests, 1 User
DNZ93