Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Reala 60 Mage Application

October 08, 2006, 10:55:25 am
Read 5086 times

Offline Reala

• Vendor Trash

Reala 60 Mage Application
« on: October 08, 2006, 10:55:25 am »
Greetings Iron Edge from Reala(60 mage),

I am Reala, my real name is Filip. I am 18 years old and live in Stockholm Sweden. Currently i am working 4days a week(4 days of my choice) from around 8 in the morning till around 5 in the evening. I have finished the IB and will be continuing on to uni next year :) I am a cheerful, friendly person who enjoys a good laugh :) If you require any more information about me i will be glad to tell you, though rather not in public :) hope to get to meet you all.

Reala is a player experienced in:

Molten Core(full)
Onyxia(full)
Bwl(attempts on nef)
Aq20(full)
zg(full)
aq40(attempts on Sartura, killed the royal family)

Thus i have the following prequests done:
Onyxia, Mc, bwl and also Naxx(exhalted with Argent Dawn)

What gear am i using?
 http://ctprofiles.net/4025283
Fire resistance unbuffed: 136(usual used) 210(possible)
Nature Resistance unbuffed: 203
Frost Resistance unbuffed: 20(nothing special though i intend to try to raise this)
The spec i currently have is a pvp spec changed yesterday because i wanted to try pom, though i can respec to whatever u want
i have the new arcane missle and frost ward

raid times: weekdays: after 5:00
any time of the day on weekends
also i have a choice of which day i want of during the weekdays so i can adapt if need be

As a mage, the resistances for the different instances need to be balanced with the damage gear as mages are not generaly the ones who should be taking damage, thus the gear i use for the different resistance types that are on CTprofles are the gear i would select when asked to put on the different types of resistances. However i am able to increase the fire resistance by at least another 100 with other gear stored in my bank.

I am currently an alchemist(300) with all flask and protection recepies appart from titans and fire prot. i can make all other potions.

i am an active user of ventrilo and of team speak 2.

I started playing World of Warcraft around mid april and i then fell for the game instantly. I leveled my char untill the begining of summer and then took a break for the summer holiday(no computer at summer house :( ) I then procceded to level 60 after the summer before the end of september. I was then playing with a mate of mine and we created a guild(nothing special) we then joined forces with the Fearsome War Engine around the beginning of october. This by the way was an awesome guild and shall be loved by me forever :). I helped the engine rise to what it is today by attending the early ubrs/strat/scholo raids at first which then continued to zg and eventually mc. while starting mc i was made Mage officer. Then as we progressed into MC we eventually arrived at bwl standard around march. We then procceded to own bwl however i left during the summer yet again to have a break. Upon returning around the end of august the guild had not progressed much further the guild had downed the bosses up to firemaw also i had lost my raid team status along with my officer status.. Then after my return i was at the first downings of the remaing bosses up to nefarian. Before attempting nefarian the guild grinded gear up to chromagus for 4 weeks and instead of wipe runs on nef we raided into aq40 downing skeram and the royal family as well as taking wipes at sartura. Then i left Fwe because of poor appreciation and poor treatment. That is in short my wow life, i could tell you about my alts and such but that would be another story of which i will be glad to tell :P though Reala is the only character in a guild whom i am advancing in wow. excited to learn about you all if i get chosen.

Now why choose me?

Well i am a friendly helpful kind of person who enjoys a laugh. I place emphasis on love and respect between people when gaming. I play honorably with all whom i meet(even alliance). I enjoy a good time and love an adventure. I recon i am Iron Edge quality when it comes to gaming skills and socially it shouldnt be a problem. I have made quite a few friends within iron edge allready so some of you i will know and some of you know me. I Always remain true to the guild that i am in as my history shows, having been in basicaly the same guild all my wow life. Now i intend to show Iron Edge the same love and respect that i showed in FWE if Iron Edger will care to become my family. I am also active and play every night as long as i can. Always there to help out if you need me, even if i dont get choosen for Iron Edge.

Last words?
Love and Respect.

All the best

Reala

p.s any more information should you require it, i can give you in a pm or in game.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2006, 10:24:06 pm by Reala »

October 08, 2006, 12:02:55 pm
Reply #1

Offline Vix

• Guild Member

• Quitcount: 2; racking up points yo

Re: Reala 60 Mage Application
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2006, 12:02:55 pm »
Additional information required: Raiding times.
Read, comprehend, post.

October 08, 2006, 12:03:17 pm
Reply #2

Offline Reala

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2006, 12:03:17 pm »
done ;)

October 08, 2006, 12:13:24 pm
Reply #3

Offline Vix

• Guild Member

• Quitcount: 2; racking up points yo

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2006, 12:13:24 pm »
Excellent application.

You meet the requirements, except for a slight disatdvantage as far as gear goes... But we will see how that goes.

Talk to me ingame for further information.
Read, comprehend, post.

October 08, 2006, 01:09:53 pm
Reply #4

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2006, 01:09:53 pm »
This feels like an Oscar acceptance speech...

Nice application Reala; Hope to see you in /g shortly :)
Now I run a tech website.

October 08, 2006, 01:22:20 pm
Reply #5

Offline Reala

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2006, 01:22:20 pm »
Haha lol delling :D

hope 2 be seeing more of u all :D

Reala

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 11:44:55 am

Login with username, password and session length

210 Guests, 2 Users
Wali, hemoroidtv