Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 best try and own Naxx asap

October 19, 2006, 02:37:00 pm
Read 8194 times

drameus

best try and own Naxx asap
« on: October 19, 2006, 02:37:00 pm »
Once BC comes out it wll be less of a challenge.

Apparenlty blue drops from level 63 instances are goona own over most epics -

So the race is ON to hit level 70 - in my opinion - cos farming NAXX etc goona be much easier if u a level 60+

So come on guys pawnage time

October 19, 2006, 05:47:43 pm
Reply #1

Offline Grilldyret

• Officer

Re: best try and own Naxx asap
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2006, 05:47:43 pm »
That post had a more discouraging than incouraging effect on me though. "In some months from now all you struggled to achieve won't do you any good" :p

October 19, 2006, 09:27:11 pm
Reply #2

drameus

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2006, 09:27:11 pm »
well to be fair - I think the developers gave all the top guilds a chance to do NAXX

Its obviuos its damn hard - I dont know to many guilds server iwde that have done it.

ITs all about players and tactics - to think u need full tier 3 for 40 people to do Naxx is off the mark - and I am certain new level 70 instances will be harder still - I a telling our guild to forget about MC etc in term s of completion but rather to get a solid guild for levelling from 60-70

Thats the new challenge!

BUT come on if anyone gooan do NAxx its u guys!! 

October 20, 2006, 09:50:10 am
Reply #3

Kaos

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2006, 09:50:10 am »
I a telling our guild to forget about MC etc in term s of completion but rather to get a solid guild for levelling from 60-70

Well there are skills you would learn as a raid group through MC and in other instances also that will definitely be able to apply in smaller groups (levelling) and then in the raids at level 70

Tbh you should try and as much as you can to see as many bosses and practice all the different strategies that they require.

October 20, 2006, 03:20:59 pm
Reply #4

drameus

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2006, 03:20:59 pm »
ofc I agree with u 100% - but the aim of most raiders is for epix - epix aint the be all and end all - sucess is.

I am trying to enstill a level of good healing, tanking and dps coz thats the botom line.  Mainly I have found the difficieny is in healing and poor continued tactical awareness.

Its unfortunate that people think tactics do not need to be studied and learned - I always say u need good players over geared players.

Well I am sure level 70 instances will be harder - I think the playing field will level - the good will always come thru

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2024, 05:03:45 pm

Login with username, password and session length

29 Guests, 0 Users