Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Paladin application by Veslemøy

October 01, 2007, 05:03:45 pm
Read 9168 times

Offline Veslemøy

• Vendor Trash

Paladin application by Veslemøy
« on: October 01, 2007, 05:03:45 pm »
Hei to those who might read my application.

I will start with some basic's about myself.

My name is Jonas i'm 17 year's old and i live in Norway. I play a Belf female paladin on Dunemaul. I just migrated to dunemaul from lightling's blade to play with some of my IRL friends.

I used to play a undead priest here on dunemaul named Joh before i rerolled

My char's gear and specc can be found here: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Veslem%C3%B8y

My previouse guild's:
B e r t h r e n. whitch i left to migrate here.
Fallen, here on dunemaul. i left them cos of the lack of activity in the guild. Their Guild master metus was having a break. And the guild was falling apart while he was gone.
I also spent my first day's on dunemaul helping mommi out with he's guild O fortunatos agricolas.

I didnt see it necessary to add the guild's i was in with my priest but if u want me to add them just make a reply.

My gaming history:

I started playing Video games at around 6, with the sonic on the neighbour's Sega. I didint start playing online games before everyone was talking about steam and counter-strike 1.6. I got very serious about the game and spent all my free time on it. I joined a clan named Erection!. We entered in some copetition's on some lan's. And it was on these lan's i first go to see the magical and mystical world of wow. I later got kicked out of the clan for them finding out i in secret played wow which they were all strongly against. Which is kinda ironic now that they all play wow themselves.

My experience:

My experience preTBC is everyboss in zg,aq20,mc,bwl,aq40 and some in naxx.

My experience from the bosses in TBC is everyboss in kara,SSC and to kael in TK

Why do you want to join Iron edge? Cos you'r a mature and experienced guild. You have successfuly grown into a large and fine guild and i would like to be apart of your guild and community.

Do you know anyone in the guild? No i cant say i know anyone tho i have played with some of you.

What can you offer the guild? A helpfull and friendly player, that come's to every raid ready for action with all the consumable's needed for a long wipe night. Who will focus 100% on the raids and the job that follows.

My attunment:

Kara/check
SSC/check
TK/check
BT/No
Hyjal/No tho i have the vashj vial but i still need the kael one.

I only got 2 heroic key's but since there is no ssc or tk preq i guess it wont be a porblem.

MY professions is herbalist 375/375 engineering 353/375

October 01, 2007, 05:06:58 pm
Reply #1

Rhenai

Re: Paladin application by Veslemøy
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2007, 05:06:58 pm »
Where's the heart?
Put more effort to your application :[

October 01, 2007, 05:08:00 pm
Reply #2

legintown

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2007, 05:08:00 pm »
Would you happen to be attuned to Black Temple? :-P

October 01, 2007, 05:13:51 pm
Reply #3

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2007, 05:13:51 pm »
It quite clearly says he needs kael vial in his app Legin:P

Is this sum Vix friend?!
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

October 01, 2007, 05:15:42 pm
Reply #4

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2007, 05:15:42 pm »
How many times did you kill Vashj...? :)
Now I run a tech website.

October 01, 2007, 05:39:18 pm
Reply #5

Offline Cwave

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2007, 05:39:18 pm »

October 01, 2007, 07:27:03 pm
Reply #6

Rhenai

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2007, 07:27:03 pm »

You seem like a leaver/migrater.

?

I think so to. I can read that he hasn't put any effort down to this application, or just to dumb to know that this is <Iron Edge>. The only true and fully organized guild on the ENITRE Dunemaul EU PvP realm.

October 01, 2007, 07:30:00 pm
Reply #7

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2007, 07:30:00 pm »
We took you, Rhenai.

Now I run a tech website.

October 01, 2007, 07:33:00 pm
Reply #8

Rhenai

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2007, 07:33:00 pm »
Tss... haha!
- No comments.

October 01, 2007, 08:26:39 pm
Reply #9

Offline Noble

• Former Member

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2007, 08:26:39 pm »
And move on ..

I do remember you when you were playing Joh back in the PreTBC days, had some few conversations with you until you migrated for a greener grass ? ;)

Anyways GL on your application and if you get a trial you better stick to it and fkn rock coz ppl hopes on Paladins are going down the drain, seriously! If ya get a Trial you'll be forced to put OVER NINE THOUSAND %ish of effort in each raid.

!
-Nob

"In nomine Patris, et Fili, e Spiritus Sanctus"

October 01, 2007, 09:54:07 pm
Reply #10

Offline Veslemøy

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2007, 09:54:07 pm »
If you think of me as a leaver/migrater your wrong. I may have made some fast choices about leaving guilds in the past. I have killed vashj a total of 3 times before i went inactive then later migrated here. I can see why you say my application is short, but i dont think it leaves out and details about my experience or if you find me qualified for your guild or not.

October 02, 2007, 12:43:48 am
Reply #11

Offline Palmar

• Guild Member

« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2007, 12:43:48 am »
You are NOT what you say you are, but what other people THINK you are. That's just the way it is.
Trolls are awesome!

October 02, 2007, 02:21:23 am
Reply #12

Offline Lobby

• Former Member

• Oh snap what the hell?!?

« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2007, 02:21:23 am »
First off, shut the fuck up Rhenai, quitter. I thought you were going casual so stop spending all your time trolling our forums, play some wow instead huh?  :o

Hi Veslemøy.

Your application is a bit short, but has the most information needed, gear seems alright, only bad thing is that you need Kaelthas vial, which might take a while before you will get that since we dont often run TK anymore, and Im not gonna recruit another paladin who takes the vial and runs off to where the fuck all those nub trialists are gathered. But message me in-game we'll have a talk and I might consider trialing you.

Your's Lobsteer.

October 02, 2007, 02:46:04 am
Reply #13

Offline Legolew

• Former Member

• "If god be for us , who would be against us "

« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2007, 02:46:04 am »
Sounds like a guild hopper to me!!
imo having only 2 Heroic keys show that what u have done is jump along guilds with progress to gear up a loladin , the fact that you have not got the other keys to me shows a possible lack of skills that you learn in end game 5man before moving to 10-25man.
also fact that you once migrated to another server shows little respect towards Dunemaul community ( something we take serious in ie ) to get personal gain.

i'm sure Metus will be back soon and ppl bail ship far too fast once there is sign of a little trouble ( think last time he stopped 2 weeks to play zelda on wii :P )

sure Lobby would be interested in another paladin but with the ppl he has had in recent past , there has been nothing but letdowns /points at rhenai,

GL with rest of application but if you was a druid it would be a def NO!

To Lobby

swear words are not needed on anyones application no matter what the circumstance , you should know better on a public forum , bad Lobby , Bad Boy!!  / Lego casts shame on you.

Lego

October 02, 2007, 02:51:24 am
Reply #14

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2007, 02:51:24 am »
To Lobby

swear words are not needed on anyones application no matter what the circumstance , you should know better on a public forum , bad Lobby , Bad Boy!!  / Lego casts shame on you.

Lego

About time somebody said it, though :P  I definitely agree that somebody who isn't even in the guild should not be trolling our forums and definitely shouldn't be posting random comments on recruitment threads.
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 03:10:08 am

Login with username, password and session length

328 Guests, 0 Users