Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Warrior (DPS) - Synsykdush

February 11, 2022, 07:48:21 pm
Read 3219 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Warrior (DPS) - Synsykdush
« on: February 11, 2022, 07:48:21 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Synsykdush
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Synsykdush
Class/Spec: Warrior (DPS)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

Marko, 24, Serbia, Software Engineer, football lover, that one guy who can drink whenever he wants.

Class/Spec:

I am currently re-rolling to Warrior. Looking at statistic I might go Necrolord Fury Warrior . Considering that i am re-rolling my gear is not so great for mythic level. I was playing as an Arms so far but huge chances are that i will go Fury. I am not playing protection at all.

As an arms warrior I should maximize the usage of mortal strike ( because of the legendary ) to get as much collosus smash debuffs on my target as possible. Also to prioritize Execute on the phase below 20 (with talent 35)%.
As fury warrior I should maximize my rampage casts and make sure to use bloodthirst when i do not have enrage up. With new tier sets , i might prioritize my crushing blow over bloodthirst.

Alts:

Actually the character I Mained in SoD is venthyr boomkin.
I would also like to note that if balance druid is more needed than a warrior and my application passes, i can play it. But I would prefer to play a warrior since I enjoy it much more!
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/kazzak/Makis%C3%A2

Professions:

Alchemy and Herbalism . So I can make my own pots and flasks, much cheaper!
Pst, if you go with druid and herbalism you can save time farming herb!

Raiding Experience:

So let's start with my first CE !
BoD - I used to main assassination Rogue, my first ever CE that I got.
EP  - I played till we reached 5/8 And I stopped raiding, also an Assassination rogue.
Ny'alotha - I maned Fury warrior ( later on as an Arms when they allowed us to buy corruption gear). Most fun I had so far!
CN - I mained fire mage that tier.
SoD - Started as a Mage and then switched to Venthyr boomie who with i finished the raid.
In all the mentioned cases i got CE. Before that I had some AotC and back in the wotlk and tbc days end bosses.

Previous Guilds:

Guild that I am leaving is going to 3 days a week which doesn't suit me because of my schedule.
Previous guild disbanded mostly . Except No Shame - wasn't a right place for me, still in friendly relationship with them tho.

Availability:

I work mon - friday , from the moment I arrive in the office and then in the next 8 hours. I am usually available after work, but Sometimes there's champions league night and I am not missing on that one!
During the weekend I am either drunk or I am watching football with lads. Or you know, I might grind rep if nobody is in town.

Communication:

Yes, I speak english, some  might say, I have discord, headset and I am not shy to use it.

Computer / Connection:

My PC is well built for WoW and my connection is just fine. I haven't had issues so far, of course there are incidents every xy but it's just one disconnect

Addons/UI:

WA, Details, BW, ElvUI, ERT, Simcraft , those are most important.
https://prnt.sc/26ty2l9
My keybindings are 1-5, shift + 1-5 , shift + t, r ,e and so on.

Other Games:

At the moment only World of Warcraft and Trackmania Nations Forever.

Why Iron Edge?

I can see that you have a long history of raiding and you seem to be very mature people. It impressed me that you guys met in person, such 2010s vibes and I love it. I Just want to raid 2 days a week, achieve progress and have fun and you guys seem to offer that.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

My best wow plays. Humor, good communication and positive attitude . Whenever I raid I try to bring my A game, doesn't matter if we're farming the boss or first time. I enjoy raiding in all these years of WoW and i would like to keep it going. Also i am always up for making friends, helping each other in m+ :)

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

WoWProgress.

Last Words?

I am such a nerd I have WoW Tattoo.
https://prnt.sc/26ty5wr

February 13, 2022, 05:06:57 pm
Reply #1

Offline Phoenixflame

• Officer

• Pervy Pastry Puffer

Re: Raider Application - Warrior (DPS) - Synsykdush
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2022, 05:06:57 pm »
Hey there Synsykdush,

I'm not in charge of accepting or declining your app, but after reading it I have a couple of questions. First, you said you stopped raiding in Eternal Place. What was the reason behind that? Second, I see you have played a lot of different classes over the last couple of tiers. What was your motivation behind rerolling?

Good luck with your app!

February 13, 2022, 06:06:20 pm
Reply #2

Offline Synsykdush

• Former Member

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2022, 06:06:20 pm »
Hey there Synsykdush,

I'm not in charge of accepting or declining your app, but after reading it I have a couple of questions. First, you said you stopped raiding in Eternal Place. What was the reason behind that? Second, I see you have played a lot of different classes over the last couple of tiers. What was your motivation behind rerolling?

Good luck with your app!

Hello owner of a beautiful Dog,
I stopped raiding in EP because of my university, guild that I was in have had enough of people and I wanted a little break to focus on my studies.
Reasson for my re-rolling was guild demands, always before the patch I would ask officers "What do we lack in our roster?" So I can re-roll and help the guild . It's much better to have a person you trust re-roll to a class you need than having to recruit someone new. I always put the guild needs before mine for i find this game to be based on team play, rather than fully on individual.

February 15, 2022, 10:07:31 am
Reply #3

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2022, 10:07:31 am »
Hi Synsykdush,

We'd like to offer you a trial for 9.2. Please check out this thread for more details about raiding with us.

See you online!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 05:04:50 am

Login with username, password and session length

177 Guests, 0 Users