Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Warrior (DPS/Tank) - Grandhawk

February 16, 2022, 04:50:33 pm
Read 2755 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Warrior (DPS/Tank) - Grandhawk
« on: February 16, 2022, 04:50:33 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Grandhawk
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Grandhawk
Class/Spec: Warrior (DPS/Tank)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

My name is Amirpooya, almost 24 years old and living in Iran at this moment. I'm also studying to get my master's degree now and trying hard to migrate to another country as well.

Class/Spec:

I started 9.1 as Guardian druid in order to push my iO score and I was kinda successful at the early patch, but I liked to do Mythic progress as well so I started gearing my Warrior as Protection and joined a guild that we did like 3/10M there then it got disbanded. So I started to look for a guild. Although it was really hard to find a guild seeking for a tank so I just changed to Dps spec and found my current guild in case of playing as Arms/Fury.
Since I've played Castle Nathria as Vengeance Demonhunter I really like to progree 9.2 as Tank ( I already have Guardian Druid, Protection Warrior, Protection Paladin, Vengeance Dh ready for 9,2 but I prefer playing as Protection Paladin > Brewmaster Monk ( in the near future ).

I'm just checking warcraftlogs on each boss to see the staffs top players of my class doing, in addition to State Weighing my character with SimulatorBot to make it better and better. Some other things like watching guides, streams, .... I do, but I'm always trying to keep myself updated to the things top players doing !

Alts:

At this moment :
Guardian Druid / Protection Palading / Vengeance Dh / Mage ( No matter which spec )
As I said I would prefer being tank than dps, but my main Dps class is Mage since I did BFA content as Mage !

Professions:

Not yet, Just studying and trying to get admission from foreign country universities !

Raiding Experience:

9/10M SoD + Couples of Tries on Sylva ( Arms/Fury War )
8/10M CN ( Vengeance Dh )
11/12M Nylotha ( Mage )

These are my last 3 patches experiences.

Previous Guilds:

I would like to say not doing re-clears is the only thing I hate in Mythic progress and like exteding the instance save for the whole patch is not what I'm looking for cause I don't have a good chance to Improve my Logs neither get the gears I need, And this is the reason I really would like to switch from a Casual guild to SemiHardcore to Hardcore Guild !

Availability:

I have a lot of free time till August 2022 for sure and your guild's raid times fits them well !

Communication:

Yes

Computer / Connection:

I'm getting like 80 to 90 Average Ping + using Exitlag to Stablize it !
And yea I do have a pretty good computer that can handle wow well atleast :D !

Addons/UI:

UI : https://pasteboard.co/xIQD6fMEhX8O.jpg
Weakauras : why not
EXRT : Notes + Raid Cds
Details : why not
DBM : its a cheat :D
ElvUI : using some parts of it just because I got used to it
Completing my UI with Shadowed Unit framse, KuiNameplates, Dominos, RCLootCuncil
I think I mentioned the most important things I'm using !

Other Games:

Nothing Specially at the start of each patch I spend my time like 99% on wow

Why Iron Edge?

to climb to a better raiding position

What can I offer Iron Edge?

Always ready characters ( like 2 3 by the end of each patch ) to jump into them since being a raid tank needs a bit flexibility to the tank classes ( you know being meta or not ..... ) and because of the M+ runs I'm doing ( doing alot of M+ boost runs when I'm free ) I always want to have the meta tanks and all tanking armor stacks ready :D ( I mean Plate + Leather )
So yea I think being flexible on my role + having near 100% attendance + always trying to improve my characters are the things I can offer as a raider :).

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Wowprogress

Last Words?

-

February 19, 2022, 10:01:43 am
Reply #1

Offline Shimmar

• Officer

• Creepy Sam

Re: Raider Application - Warrior (DPS/Tank) - Grandhawk
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2022, 10:01:43 am »
Hi Amirpooya,

Thanks for putting in the application but unfortunately we have decided to reject your application.

It seems your values don't match our own but all the best to you on your search.

- Shimmar

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 10:34:37 am

Login with username, password and session length

197 Guests, 0 Users