Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Weekend Raider Application - Warrior (DPS) - Keanucleavés

February 24, 2022, 07:08:29 am
Read 3143 times

Applicant

Weekend Raider Application - Warrior (DPS) - Keanucleavés
« on: February 24, 2022, 07:08:29 am »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the Weekend Raid.

Character: Keanucleavés
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Keanucleav%C3%A9s
Class/Spec: Warrior (DPS)
Member Type: Weekend Raider

Personal Info:

To whom is might concern,
My name is Tom, I’m almost 44 years old, I’m married, got 2 children at the age of 11 and 7 😊 Im a professional Soldier in the German Air Force in the rank of a Senior Master Sergeant. Me and my family living in Germany, close to the famous city Colone.

Class/Spec:

At this moment I play Fury Warrior because its a fast paced engaging spec. ANd its very solis this time arround. Atm im sitting at 232 Itemlevel continueisly growing :)

Instead of copy pasting from various sides like IcyVeins, Wowhead, Wowhero or even Bloodmallet I do tend to analyze the Logs from Raids in depth to try to get better and better. The question what stats Ill aim for is pretty antique 😊 tho at this Point as Fury my Simc tells me, Haste>Mastery=Crit,  Vers! For Rotational Purposes due to how the spec works, I try to keep a my uptime on Enrage as high as possible and therefor .. if it enrages you while you aint, use it 😊

Alts:

Well I do have all classes except Mage and Monk at max rank, from a itemlevel variety from 200 to 247! As a former Raidleader ( Ill get back to that topic, later on) Ill try to have a keen understanding how all classes work.

Professions:

Very Simple, all are Engineers, and Alchemists! Reason : isn’t that obvious? Quality of life and double Flask time!

Raiding Experience:

Oh boy, here it comes:
I started playing in Feb 2005 as Warlock on the German Server Gehenna. Shorty after my initiation to Raiding in Molten Core, I switched to an English PvP Server, Bloodfeather. From there on somehow, I felt and I was told, I should lead Raids … and then the story of my WoW Career began. As RL and WoWGuild Officer, I killed all Bosses on highest difficulty in every expansion till the the end of Mists of Pandaria. In-between I lived in the Unites States for 4 years, created an US Account and BAM RL again with a couple of CE Kills under my hood. Than my real live Family grew and I decided to cut back a little on the hardcore Raiding and focused more on my family.
I played manly Tank for the majority of the first 4 expansions, than I switched to dps (mostly melee) till today. Now and then, when it was needed, I dusted of my Tankgear and played Meatshield in M+ or Raiding environment.

Previous Guilds:

Too many over the years sadly, good friends have been found and lost due to many many reasons over the last 16 years.

Availability:

I’m pretty much always available sadly, now and then I have to attend business trips, but that is never on a Sunday! I tend to play a lot if the weather is crappy .. if the weather is great .. I work in my garden and enjoy it!

Communication:

I like to think of my English as good enough for most content 😊 I lived in the United States for over 7 years in the past 30 years. Made my Highschool Diploma in 1996 in Alabama aswell. Yes, I do have a mic and I’m a very good listener, just don’t ask my wife she might disagree 😊

Computer / Connection:

Ususally my Rig is good enough for most games, got a 21ms Ping on Kazzak and run between 40- 80 FPS during Raids  

Addons/UI:

As former RL I use too many Addons and WeakAuras😊 all that help monitor, and analyze what is happening, Quality of life Addons etc .

Other Games:

IF .. and that’s a bif IF .. I play something else its some sort of Sportsgame on my PS4

Why Iron Edge?

Several of my old buddies are in your guild at this moment and Id like to play with them again. ( Kiff / Sistine / James, Anderson )
The Raidtime is what I’m looking for, even if I do like more than 1 night per week during Progress.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I can offer you guys a social compatible, long term wow player with 1000s of hours experience in all kinds of content. I´m usually the guy who has extra Food, Flasks etc with me so I can help out if needed. I do like to stay in the back, but I’m also grown up enough to address Issues I might come across with others within the guild, raiding leading or boss tactics or any other topic.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

As stated above, from my friends!

Last Words?

I´m pretty low on gear atm, but the past showed I can catch up on my own time as quickly as possible. And gear is never an issue these days!

February 24, 2022, 01:22:40 pm
Reply #1

Offline Kiff77

• Vendor Trash

Re: Weekend Raider Application - Warrior (DPS) - Keanucleavés
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2022, 01:22:40 pm »
Can vouch for this fantastic human being, as I'm sure Milwaukee, Sistine and Anderson will. Our old raid leader/officer who is very knowledgeable about anything warcraft. One of the best players I've played with and a friend for a number of years. You'll be hard-pressed to find a more solid player than this!

February 25, 2022, 08:29:03 am
Reply #2

Offline Rasgaas

• Officer

• Week-end raid Officer

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2022, 08:29:03 am »
Hello, your application look good+you have a lot of vouchers so I'm convinced you will find your place in the raid.
I have to warn you(tho you might already know) that due to a recent change in raid leader+patch 9.1 that we currently lack the numbers to go MM. We plan to recruit enough so that we go to MM again soon but I don' t want to give false hope.
So if that's ok with you, I'd like to offer you a trial, pls pm an officer to get invited.

February 25, 2022, 09:10:58 am
Reply #3

Offline Mr.T

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2022, 09:10:58 am »
Cheers! I assume with MM you mean mythic Mode ? Ye, thats no problem, we kill what we kill on whatever mode we go in ^^

Happy to join you guys \o/

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 07:11:40 pm

Login with username, password and session length

297 Guests, 0 Users