Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Warrior (DPS) - Vranasaur

March 01, 2022, 01:04:56 am
Read 2877 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Warrior (DPS) - Vranasaur
« on: March 01, 2022, 01:04:56 am »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Vranasaur
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Vranasaur
Class/Spec: Warrior (DPS)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

Spase,28 from Macedonia  > employed engineer

Class/Spec:

Fury / arms 250 ilvl atm

Warrior . fury...as i knos in SL secondary  are haste/mastery also depents on the stat value so come crit/vers can be better in certain situation , like being a kyrian fury

Alts:

https://raider.io/characters/eu/kazzak/Ch%C3%ACx
https://raider.io/characters/eu/kazzak/Ch%C3%ADx

Professions:

not rly i was focused on raid so alchemy/engii for bresses,leatherworking for armor kits..

Raiding Experience:

Started Shadowlands when M+ opened,came from private server <warmane> wotlk
And throught looong way i finaly achived my CE,was worth to prove my self im able to play mythic raid,since in wotlk we were doing 25HC, LK / Halion over 5-6 times per week so yea

Previous Guilds:

Shards in Castle nathria> Was kicked cus i didnt gave a boe to the GM and his GF,only cus I <ME> was thinking i deserve it since i was providing flask and feasts for over 3 months to the guild group,and i got back only give that boe <WE> need the gold "even tho i was paying for everything guildwise"or i dont know we dont need that kind of player.
Profanities in SoD,< Where i left cus i was trial for 3 months with around 10 other ppl,reeason was farming 4/10M on the start only so we can gear the officers and their raiders which were 4at that time.
Feeling mangoes disbandet i joined them after profanities,very mature chill guild rans,lots oftalking on what to improve and not having necessery 50 pulls to = wipefeast.
I joined salt nation after that were i was removed,because corona hit my family and i had to pay attention on my RL,so even tho i told critzler the Gm,that i wont be able to join raid this 2-3 weks there is the reason wWHY,i was removed wiht < sorry mate we cant relay on u so we can continue sylvanas progrees> at that time we were 61%

Availability:

Tbh depents but idk prolly the usual WED/THU/FRI/SUN/MON any of those can work the best for me id say

Communication:

Yes

Computer / Connection:

No lags connection is good

Addons/UI:

MDT,DBMweakauras,decursive,tydyplates,elvui,RCloot council...

Other Games:

LOL,Dota 2...with my future wife

Why Iron Edge?

Well YOU guys seems like a stable group of ppl,that actually wont say to me if i ever get a Real life problem sorry we cant wait u,because u need to be ingame 24/7

What can I offer Iron Edge?

Stable focused performance,performing tasks over logs.its a GUILD not a solo fights in mythic runs.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Wow progress to be honest.

Last Words?

i didnt got CE in SoD even tho i had like 3 months to look for a guild and get it,just vent disbandet tbh,swaped 3 guilds again felt like CN to be honest,and i kinda didnt wanted to be a part of another trialing < gearing core grp alts,just so i can be told o sorry we dont see future for u here>

March 02, 2022, 08:38:32 pm
Reply #1

Offline Shimmar

• Officer

• Creepy Sam

Re: Raider Application - Warrior (DPS) - Vranasaur
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2022, 08:38:32 pm »
Hi Spase,

This application is not up to the standard we would expect and we're not currently recruiting Warriors for our main team so good luck on your search.

- Shimmar

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 02:51:05 am

Login with username, password and session length

348 Guests, 0 Users