Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 f&f request

November 18, 2007, 01:10:27 pm
Read 3468 times

Offline maharanee

• Vendor Trash

f&f request
« on: November 18, 2007, 01:10:27 pm »
Hi Iron edge!

I have recently returned from a far east adventure in the distand kingdom of Thailand, eager to play and hungry for new adventures.

places i have been to: Bangkok, Pattaya(soi six), Koh samui, Koh phangan (full moon party), Surin (eastern part of the kingdom). Magtheridon, gruul, karazhan, some experience in the absoulute beginning of ssc. but nothing which i see that is of any importance as this is only a humble request for F&F status.

Former guilds where i have done my part: ravenous (with my mage preedee, former known as the watergod and fastest sheeper on dunemaul), regen (preedee), sympathy lost(where i got some good karazhan experience doing some really nice raids with brother and rae to mention a few.

Why iron edge? I have nowhere else to go and it is the only guild where i still have some old wow and irl friends playing, Brother, Devlin, Raethryn, and even thou i dont have any expectations of anything i still do believe that playing in a guild with a big and nice community still offers me a better chance of joining a raid or finding a nice heroic group, or whatever adventure it may be.

I dont know what else to write, i work as security guard at a pub and nightclub in the weekends and sometimes at a moving company in the weekdays, i have played wow for just about 2 years time.

If there is anything in particular that you would like to know about me, feel more than free to ask.

humbly yours

Maharanee priest

November 18, 2007, 02:18:06 pm
Reply #1

Offline Lobby

• Former Member

• Oh snap what the hell?!?

Re: f&f request
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2007, 02:18:06 pm »
if you have been in ravenous I dont know how good it will be. we'll prolly get accused of stealing their players.... again....

November 18, 2007, 02:27:42 pm
Reply #2

Offline maharanee

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2007, 02:27:42 pm »
I dont think you have to worry about any accusations for you stealing me from them since it is quite some time since i played under the ravenous tag and on a diffrent character, since then i have played in Sympathy lost for some time and regen aswell, but regen was mostly an irl friend hardcore pvp guild.
what i meant was that i think iron edge is the only guild that i have any interest playing in, if playing in any guild at all. for now i am just a drifter doing some pvp and some occasional heroic pugs to get back in the game again, 2 months off feelt like a long time, but it feels really great to be back playing again ^_^

November 18, 2007, 06:53:56 pm
Reply #3

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2007, 06:53:56 pm »
To quote somebody on vent:

Why iron edge? I have nowhere else to go

Nice comment...
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

November 18, 2007, 07:26:16 pm
Reply #4

Offline maharanee

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2007, 07:26:16 pm »
"what i meant was that i think iron edge is the only guild that i have any interest playing in, if playing in any guild at all."

November 18, 2007, 08:42:12 pm
Reply #5

Offline kagemoth

• Former Member

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2007, 08:42:12 pm »
Preedee! CutE! :D He plays agaiN!!
Insanity doesn't run in my family. Rather, it strolls through, taking its time, getting to know everyone personally.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 10:31:19 pm

Login with username, password and session length

164 Guests, 2 Users
hemoroidtv, Conwy