Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Oyravoks friend of Pallebahtep

April 01, 2008, 02:57:11 am
Read 3570 times

Offline Oyravoks

• Former Member

Oyravoks friend of Pallebahtep
« on: April 01, 2008, 02:57:11 am »
Hello my name is Leivur, A close friend of Rúni (Pallebahtep), I even attended his wedding as best man. I am 32 years old, from the Faroe Islands.

I have been playing wow since the original beta test, though I had a long break while I stayed in Africa, I worked there as a teacher, wich is my profession.
I started playing a Rogue, got him to 55, but when I returned to Dunemaul, I decided to start playing a mage, since I enjoy that a lot more, I leveled him to 70 and joined a nice guild caleed Shadow moon, that recently fell apart because of some disagreement between leaders and tanks, mainly because they failed to meet up at raids. This has left me without a guild for the last month or so :'(. When Rúni heard of my problems he invited me to make this aplication to join the most awsome fun loving guild in the world (ok that's it for brown nosing.. :)

I play most often late night, I am a castual player, don't pvp much, more or less nothing, I do enjoy raiding and questing a lot more than the pvp aspect of the game.

Think thats all I can think of atm. thank you very much for considering this aplication

yours kindly

Leivur Ragnarsson AKA Oyravoks
I get mail therefore I am

April 01, 2008, 08:54:19 am
Reply #1

Offline Pallebahtep

• Forum Member

Re: Oyravoks friend of Pallebahtep
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2008, 08:54:19 am »
I warmly recommend Oyravoks to you - He is a great guy, very helpful and an enthusiastic semi-casual pve'er (There is no way he is as casual as I am). I have no doubt that most of you would grow to like him a lot.
Only slight hitch I see is that having a TEACHER in the guild may bother some of our...younger... members :P On the other hand you could pimp your homework to him...

Nah seriously - after 11 years in seperate countries he is one of my very best friends and I would like him to join our ranks as a friend & family recruit.

April 01, 2008, 02:09:29 pm
Reply #2

Offline Palmar

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2008, 02:09:29 pm »
does your name mean "Earvax" ?

Anyway, we'll let this roll for a few days and if noone has any problems, I can't see the problem with Pallebahtep getting a F&F member in.
Trolls are awesome!

April 01, 2008, 04:43:45 pm
Reply #3

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2008, 04:43:45 pm »
Haha, ørevoks!
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

April 01, 2008, 07:00:23 pm
Reply #4

Offline Oyravoks

• Former Member

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2008, 07:00:23 pm »
yeah afraid it does... :)
I get mail therefore I am

April 01, 2008, 08:03:14 pm
Reply #5

Offline Mistoba

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2008, 08:03:14 pm »
I met...hmm...Ohrenschmalz...when Rüni dragged him into the first heroic I tanked.
He didnt lose nerves, which is amazing! He must still suffer. I am pretty sure he is mentally so...shattered that we are actually obligated to invite him as actually noone else would take him, and its my fault...

I beg you..invite him!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 03:04:51 pm

Login with username, password and session length

155 Guests, 0 Users