Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Karga - Elemental Shaman

February 13, 2009, 01:33:05 pm
Read 3399 times

Offline Karga

• Guild Member

Karga - Elemental Shaman
« on: February 13, 2009, 01:33:05 pm »
http://www.swfupload.com/view/117500.htm

karga_app_10.swf

Hello, i am Ural.
I am from Istanbul/Turkey. I am 30 years old, and i am studying
Animation atm.I am gaming since i was 7 years old. That means i started with
Commodore 64-->Amiga 500-->Pc. I played a lot of games in my lifetime, but as MMoRpg, WoW was the first. I also played, Quake3 and Warcraft3 for a long period.
But it's pretty hard to find opponents around since people prefer playing new high polygon pc games.

WoW:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Karga
The char is level 70 at the moment, because i just tried Wrath of the Lich King.
I will start levelling this week, but I do not level fast... Especially with the cool quest lines on Wrath, i don't even use Thottbot. liar.  at least i try not to)

i started with my Troll, a few months before then the launch of Burning Crusade. With BC, i played 1 year more. Then i quit the game because of some priorities on my life. My playtime is about 155 days. I never had serious raid experience because even that time i was
playing WoW, i was stuck with my own, pure, guild "BloodLust" which never aimed to clear any huge instance. Yes, Karazhan and some 25 man pugs when we get bored   8)
Running Heroics all the day, making tea parties on Vent., some Battleground, and
trying to keep the guild alive was all the story for that past years.

I played for a long time as Resto. For 1.5 year, i never complained about it, actually i had really fun. The duty to keep the rest alive was such a cool thing. But if you are not a raider, or if your time Alone>Friends, in some point it becomes very boring. It is very hard to make decisions for me, but once i decide it's definite.
So i became an Elemental Shaman. I am also an Alchemist. i make potions, i sell potions, i drink potions, i give potions... it's kinda hobby for me.  :-*

By the way, being a non-raider does not mean i hate it. As i said we were stuck with our lovely community, and just a few of them were skilled enough to do the high content.

I am kind. I have a good attitude. So anytime i am up to, i can give a hand for heroics, or anything i am capable of.

Because of that the community has priority, i wanted to be a part of one of the best communities in Dunemaul. During my playtime, i never had a bad experience with "Iron Edge" tagged people. A few names are in my mind. I do not easily forget good behavior. A rogue named Peikko also made a free enchant in my early days. Ah, i was not that lucky with Delling. In the early days, before BC, he sold me an 18 slot Bottomless Bag for a coffer full of gold and he did not accepted any bargain. But that's also ok,
the bag worth it. follow the fashion.
So that's "Why Iron Edge". i am lost and i need a family.

Availability:
I am at the vacation at the moment for 3 weeks. During the school period, i do not have a lot of time for playing. But especially the weekends, i gues i am available for any action.

I have no sponsor in I.E. But Fuzion is my classmate, and he is also one of my best friends in Istanbul. Actually at the beginning, we decided to make the application together, but i am the lazy one here. So, hope to be together. Best regards !
May the Frog be with you !   

"Karga"

君に魔法をかけて蛙にしてやろう。 (i'll bewitch you into a frog!)

February 13, 2009, 02:15:12 pm
Reply #1

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
Re: Karga - Elemental Shaman
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2009, 02:15:12 pm »
Ah, you could ask me to be your sponsor, Karga :)

I liked your animation! (But slow the text down next time, or make it larger... I JUST kept up with it, but the non-English people might have problems!)

I see no problem with you joining.
Now I run a tech website.

February 13, 2009, 02:53:44 pm
Reply #2

Eyehole

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2009, 02:53:44 pm »
nice animation there... and i agree with delling that txt goes abit fast... i just felt like im too old and needs to wear glasses soon!

i used to see this guy around when he was leading "bloodlust"... and he left playing all of a sudden.. Also he's mature, handy with some animation skills etc..
and this is good for Iron Edge...
no shadow of doubt i say, if delling says no problem...

February 13, 2009, 03:28:41 pm
Reply #3

Offline Fuzion

• Guild Member

• Paper Bender
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2009, 03:28:41 pm »
Why have me as a sponsor when you got Dell.  ;D

But he is a very very reliable friend and I have known him for years. He had gotten me into the WoW craze a few months before TBC was released.

He is also very social and friendly.

I would be extremley happy If he could be accepted to Iron Edge.  :)
Check my Tumblr.

February 14, 2009, 11:02:48 am
Reply #4

Offline Karga

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2009, 11:02:48 am »
thanks Delling, i could ask you first. sorry for that.

And you are right about the Flash Animation, i watched it again today, and it's totally shit  ???  While doing it, and watching it, as the writer of the text,
reading it becomes so simple. But after waiting a day, and watchin it with a fresh,
and forgotten brain, it becomes a disaster.

The problem is changing the timing is very hard at the moment, i tried it but realized that a new one will be easier. Actually it's my 1st over 30 sec attempt on flash, which proves i still have a long way to get it.

And thanks for the nice thoughts about me, Eyehole & Fuzion...

君に魔法をかけて蛙にしてやろう。 (i'll bewitch you into a frog!)

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 12:21:33 pm

Login with username, password and session length

147 Guests, 0 Users