Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 mr.doom - lock

April 07, 2009, 05:00:39 am
Read 4560 times

Offline doomtard / a bald1

• Vendor Trash

mr.doom - lock
« on: April 07, 2009, 05:00:39 am »
Hail to you IE.My name is Pavle and im from Serbia (magically) - Belgrade, a 22 years old student of agriculture with nice numbers in  index^^.Life in house as mine is unifit so im wasting my time in net-caffe,above metro,with big windows so i can see drunken ppl , ''darkers'' , nice chicks and that guy which name is Killer ( he killed illidan alone with his pala lvl56 -> drop was epic book for druid  Cry)

My gamer-career started when i finished elementary school.At 1st big fan of SC/D2 ( and im still saying : "they cant create better game" ),but soon my m8s "pull me on" CS and Qiii. After numbered tournaments i stopped any contact with my PC, so i keep with my training ( javelin throw ... and im not playing TROLL ... they got bad reputation here ).Following many injuries i quitted with athletic and "reclaim" ( new friends + new game => WoW ).

1st server : Dunemaul
1st char.: Goorsh ( ud/mage .. cannibal who lvled like arcane and killed thats skull lvl warrior .. till was in the middle of blinking accros Duskwood - coz i bought horse at lvl 52  Sad  .. and i saw Earthquake with his 1st epic item in Azshara he assisted me about elite quest )
2nd char.: Kjaraa ( ud/rogue .. ambush + backstab => dead mage ... only god knows how many baron runs she did ... and she almost kill Pay on duel ( 3% ) .. that acc i sold to some gey .. )
3rd char.: Acid on Dunemaul - transfered - Goorsh on Spinebreaker ( that was Majkljackson renamed by same gey person who lost acc .. pve: kz,mag,ssc in guild with Shalala rl friend after that he sold me for better guild ^^ and i decide to transfer to Spinebreaker .. ah yes i played arenas with Nemke asdkjalhsadf;dklnsfnsad;k hate him 2.1k in non-resiliance gear frozenshadow ftw ... on Spine i keep on with pve and pvp since it is Cyclone bg .. played ssc/bt and start lvling warr before launching sw )   
4th char.: Yaar/Spinebreaker ( ud/warrior .. immune to fear 24h per day... herald keeper ... just made for pvp ... played with resto in gladiator elemental gear, carried by herald in my arms .. and after guild sold me for every single ZA run ... and i spend badges for rez gear with my lock ... both of this chars were hacked by some CHI probably ... sad )
5th. char.: Narix renamed into Zleib and transfered from some strange server to Spinebreaker ( orc/warrior .. pve : ssc,hm . pvp : played with retri pala before the loladin's patch 1930 rating ) and quitted for while .. reason = stupid warhammer)
6th. char : and the most important Doomtard ( orc/lock ... lolgeared untill Shalala , Buby , Gidra didnt reeve me and stele through nax10 ... exp substantially from Zleib ... nax/os/eoe with pugs still didnt chose 2nd profession but ill reroll herb too ... i spend money on epic flying mount and doing IC quest atm so i can give 2k gold back to Spuzi .. farming hc and rep firstly ...farming honor and wg in my possibilities so i can start doing arenas soon as pve.

Why i wanna to join your guild ? Coz i cant remember any other giuld from this server .. afgm/ravenous/bf and IE when Goorsh was making water and opening the portals for free Cheesy Well i want to join like f&f coz im busy atm ( exams,tests )= cant raiding hardcore and i dont wish to f.....up* studentship so ill move away this year from downtown to suburb.And im sick of doing nothing when im online with my warr
( no guild = no fun )

Doomtard atm some kind of pvp spec ( bg farming ) u can see me here
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Doomtard

Sponsors ? Shalala,Spuzi,Buby,Zenath(betrayer) irl friends and maybe others if they can remember my old chars.

If u read this,tnx for ur time. Mr.Doom  Roll Eyes

April 07, 2009, 12:28:28 pm
Reply #1

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
Re: mr.doom - lock
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2009, 12:28:28 pm »
Wow, I think you broke my eyes... but it was a very good application anyway!

I even laughed.
Now I run a tech website.

April 07, 2009, 12:49:07 pm
Reply #2

Offline Spuzi

• Former Member

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2009, 12:49:07 pm »
lool Pavle! he is BALD but he is nice m8!!!

give him inv!
Spuzile :-)

Da li cete ikada svoju pesmu imati?
Ili cete kao uvek nase pevati?
Postavlja se pitanje, a to vec znaju svi kompleksi su neizlecivi NaNaNa...

April 07, 2009, 01:32:52 pm
Reply #3

Offline Buby

• Former Member

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2009, 01:32:52 pm »
Baldy :) he is good guy , inv!.
Never argue with an idiot.
They will bring you down to their level and beat you up with experience.

April 07, 2009, 01:34:01 pm
Reply #4

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2009, 01:34:01 pm »
How do you know him?
Now I run a tech website.

April 07, 2009, 05:02:29 pm
Reply #5

Offline Shalala

• Former Member

• RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2009, 05:02:29 pm »
Hahahaha, see you could do this without my help =P!

Anyway i totally support him he is the most pissed off guy there is when pvping, it feels like art watching him scream at the resists/misses/random hunter stuns and items not dropping.

We know him from our casuall 'net caffe' wich i dunno why do you call em like that, since there is no coffee and the net is there only if you're playing a game, "PC club" would be more sutable i guess :>

anyway /support !

April 07, 2009, 06:00:07 pm
Reply #6

Offline Buby

• Former Member

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2009, 06:00:07 pm »
Net caffe , but ye what shalalala said :)
Never argue with an idiot.
They will bring you down to their level and beat you up with experience.

April 10, 2009, 02:54:09 am
Reply #7

Offline kagemoth

• Former Member

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2009, 02:54:09 am »
This app was so funny. Loved it.
Insanity doesn't run in my family. Rather, it strolls through, taking its time, getting to know everyone personally.

April 11, 2009, 04:28:09 pm
Reply #8

Offline Shalala

• Former Member

• RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2009, 04:28:09 pm »
buhp

April 11, 2009, 05:26:19 pm
Reply #9

Offline doomtard / a bald1

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2009, 05:26:19 pm »
defined answer would be nice :D

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 03:25:41 pm

Login with username, password and session length

97 Guests, 0 Users