Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 halauaz-rogue application

September 27, 2009, 04:19:14 pm
Read 4287 times

Offline halauaz

• Vendor Trash

halauaz-rogue application
« on: September 27, 2009, 04:19:14 pm »
hello iron edge

My RL name is mario and im from greece,im 18 years old now and im going at managment univericity at the moment, i have been working in jewel factory since my 14, jewelcrafting is something i really love in RL and by the age i am now i can consider myself an artist to my work, there isnt anything about jewels i dont know and this is the reason that im not going to study in univercity jewelcrafting(if u wonder). At the moment im living alone with my gf and i will get married soon if everything goes well till next summer ( no comments please on that, i know its rly strange for my age but things are coming kinda strange some times :P )

I am playing wow 4 years now since classic wow,at classic wow i was playing my rogue as a raider in emerald dream server(allys side :o ) at tbc i started my paladin for a change, as some of u may remeber Halauas and i rly loved to be retri when it wasnt still buffed, i just like the difference and hard way in wow as in RL all the time.
i use to raid with my paladin in Cold blooded before it got disbanded and it was really fun playing with its member i must say, after this i started pvping because of my limited time, i can also consider myself a good pvper because its something i like and i dont like to give up so i kept it going and i reached some nice raiting at tbc

At woltk i stoped wow because of rl problems when i hit 80 with my pala. i started playing again 1 week ago lvling my old school rogue, i moved him to dunemaul and i hit 80 yesterday,i really like combat specc at rogues so im gona try pvp as combat too,even if its not the best specc for pvp,(im also too stuborn on my decides)

the reason that i moved him here to dunemaul is to play again with aragornath, we dont have a rl contact to be honest althought i invted him to my wedding :P because even i met him throught wow i find him a rly good guy in rl too , but he have been playing together from the start of tbc, played arena 2 seasons together and a lot of pve, when i still had better  gear than him ( T5), but times are chaging :P anyway, point is i really enjoy playing with this guy and thats the reason that i want to join IE as his friend

as for IE as i remeber it was always top in dunemaul and i would really like to be a part of this community even as only a guest, a guild would never progress hight without a strong community leading it

September 27, 2009, 04:22:40 pm
Reply #1

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
Re: halauaz-rogue application
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2009, 04:22:40 pm »
Hey!

Show me some pictures of your work!

Good application :)

-D
Now I run a tech website.

September 27, 2009, 04:24:39 pm
Reply #2

Offline halauaz

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2009, 04:24:39 pm »
hehe you can se most of my work at my factorys e-shop at www.irisgold.gr , most the jewels are made by me

September 27, 2009, 04:38:37 pm
Reply #3

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2009, 04:38:37 pm »
Gasp... no platinum, no aquamarines!

September 27, 2009, 04:46:39 pm
Reply #4

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2009, 04:46:39 pm »
Shiny..application!
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

September 27, 2009, 07:35:50 pm
Reply #5

Offline halauaz

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2009, 07:35:50 pm »
i am sorry for it delling, we are not working much on platinum, and the site is new so not all products are on,in any case im mostly working silver,gold and my favorite is steel :D (extreme designs with steel i mean :P ) we will upload 3000 new desings on november tho

September 27, 2009, 08:04:23 pm
Reply #6

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2009, 08:04:23 pm »
Ah, steel -- yeah, its strength is awesome. I like Titanium for the same reason -- you can do some really crazy designs with it!

Platinum is amazing... but yes, it's quite hard to work with :P

September 27, 2009, 10:02:59 pm
Reply #7

Offline Aragornath

• Former Member

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2009, 10:02:59 pm »
I will come to your wedding ofc and that will be our first rl meeting with you ..

I can only say good things for him ... We didnt lose our contact even at the times that he quited wow.... We kept talking on skype and so on

I can consider him as my lil brother...

In the future he can be valueable for our A-B raiding squad aswell

I wish you the best luck mario ;)

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 03, 2024, 09:21:18 am

Login with username, password and session length

73 Guests, 1 User
Grilldyret