Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Friendly Warrior

December 22, 2009, 12:03:45 am
Read 3565 times

Offline Futuredd

• Vendor Trash

Friendly Warrior
« on: December 22, 2009, 12:03:45 am »
Hello! My name in-game is Futured. I'm from Sweden and I'm really proud of it! (.. we got all the pretty girls here!). Anyway, I've been playing WoW ever since tbc came out. I had a break for a few months, and now I'm about to start again! I'm not sure if it matters or not, but I've been raiding everything from Karazhan to Black Temple during the "old-days".

What do I do in real life? I am studying at upper secondary school, and I take my studies very seriously. I'm 17 years old and I love to hang out with my rl-friends aswell as I love playing games. I play a lot of games, such as WoW, CoD, CSS etc.

Why would I want to join your guild? Well besides that the guild is an great guild with a lot of nice players, I also have some friends in your guild, Wicca. She's a Warlock that I've got lots of memories with, and I would just love to be in the same guild as her. Ofcourse I'd like to join your raids aswell when I get my chance to (.. If I'll get one). Also, wearing the guild name would be an honor, and I would certainly behave when I would be wearing such a glorious guild name.

My character is an level 80 Orc Warrior. I've been a DPS warrior pretty much all the time that I've been playing. In truth, my decision of playing a warrior was an accident! Not that I dislike playing it, but when I started playing WoW I forgot to change my class, although I just decided to stick with it.
Right now I wouldn't say that I have "awesome gear" but that's because of my break.

I have a lot of alts, most of them are below 20, such as twinks and started chars I've just given up on. I also have a level 67 Druid that I plan to level up to 80. Dunno what specc I'd choose, but that's for fate to decide.

I've never been much of a pvp-guy. I've raided all my life and it has been great! Like I said before, I've been raiding all kinds of instances. I guess PvE is just something that I really fancy doing.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Futured

My sponsor would be Wicca :) <3

Oh yeah and by the way. I can still PvP with you guys even though I prefer PvE'ing. What makes me dislike pvp slightly, is all the paladins just stunning you and slam you to death.. incase your trinket is on CD and noone's around. I haven't been pvp'ing in a long time though, might be different now. Anyway, thanks for your time reading my Application!

One more thing..
Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!  ;D
Best Regards, Futured
« Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 12:55:45 am by Futuredd »

December 22, 2009, 12:14:58 am
Reply #1

Offline Wicca

• Guild Member

• mmm.....Waffles!

Re: Friendly Warrior
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2009, 12:14:58 am »
Hi Futured:)  Nice guy. Good Luck!

Wicca
I am the crab of inevitable wisdom...

December 22, 2009, 12:47:16 am
Reply #2

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
Re: Friendly Warrior
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2009, 12:47:16 am »
F&F is for real life friends and family (the forum title hopefully gives that away).

Thank you for the applicatioN!
Now I run a tech website.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 05:51:52 pm

Login with username, password and session length

162 Guests, 5 Users
Shimmar, Naasty, Tyssar, hemoroidtv, kodin