Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Bigmäc - lvl 70 Tauren Shaman

September 22, 2008, 09:20:37 pm
Read 3793 times

Offline Bigmäc

• Vendor Trash

• A hamburger with horns...

Bigmäc - lvl 70 Tauren Shaman
« on: September 22, 2008, 09:20:37 pm »
Me;

Hi im Emir, from İstanbul/Turkey. Helpfull, loyal and responsible. I'm 22 years old and just graduated universty, web/graphic desing ( YAY ! ). Well i like to play with different players and enjoy social interactions. Always helpin others as like real life. Playing world of warcraft when it was released.

My Character,

Bigmäc - level 70 tauren shaman (enhancement), just dinged lvl 70 with in 8 days played. (Hardcore leveling). Well its my first lvl 70 horde character. Actually i was played with alliance before reroll. i've 3 lvl 70 alliance chars. Eiza, lvl 70 gnome warrior, Proximity, lvl 70 gnome rogue and a Vidocin, lvl 70 human priest. Eiza was my main character. They all from Burning Legion realm. Eiza is mh, bt gear pvp,pve and a tank gear of course. Rogue for pvp only. And a priest for alt char like t4 :) But afterall  alliance is realy sux ! Thats what i say about alliance :D My main has 190 -200 days played time. My main reputation factions all exalted without 1,2 battleground. (im a farm machine). Thats all from alliance. We have rerolled to horde with Zeyt ( lvl 70 tauren druid ) and i decide Horde FTW. we've dinged  together played together and farmed some kind of things together. we are doing everything together. And we want to play with horde in WOLK. We can do everything what you want from us. atleast we are in love with horde :)

My Sponsor,
My sponsor is Eyehole, we met from irl. Actually our reroll reason is him :D We were played quake together Zeyt, Eyehole and me. All the time we were in same party, and came all meetings. He wants to play with us as like us. And we were talking about two weeks atleast we get a point, Eyehole told us how to horde ftw :D and i left all my alliance characters for playing together. We were playin fps games from midnight to morning together :D ( eyehole was sleep on my bed ! ) We know ourselves, we like horde and we love world of warcraft and we decide to leveling together at wolk when it released.
Bigmäc.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 09:28:04 pm by Bigmäc »

September 22, 2008, 09:35:22 pm
Reply #1

Eyehole

Re: Bigmäc - lvl 70 Tauren Shaman
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2008, 09:35:22 pm »
awwwwww old friend! yah at last we don't have to fight in crossrealms anymore but it was fun on vent while you were in lolallience.. anyways.. i confirm that i sponsor my old friend and hopes we lvl together in wotlk and hit 80 asap! he's a handy gifted player just like zeyt.

Quake FTW - memories*

September 23, 2008, 12:02:38 am
Reply #2

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2008, 12:02:38 am »
QW ftw!
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

September 23, 2008, 11:13:44 am
Reply #3

Offline Goza

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2008, 11:13:44 am »
We can do everything what you want from us. atleast we are in love with horde :)

Challenge accepted.
http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?achievement=1280

Screenshot or it didn't happen!

September 23, 2008, 11:32:30 am
Reply #4

Eyehole

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2008, 11:32:30 am »
lol you better look forward to order wrath of goza soon :D

http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?achievement=2145
Rewards
Reward: Violet Proto-Drake

By Windcape 5 days ago (Patch 2.4.3)
This archivement is not just a world event archivement, it's a archivement that only can be obtained if you played the game for 3 years.

Besides from the requirement of all 3 children week's pets (1 per year), the Midsummer event archivement won't be obtainable before Midsummer 2009.

The title says it all, it really does.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 11:34:46 am by Eyehole »

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 05:11:33 am

Login with username, password and session length

149 Guests, 0 Users