Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Synergy - FEMALE Paladin

July 16, 2007, 08:42:04 pm
Read 7176 times

Offline Synergy

• Former Member

Synergy - FEMALE Paladin
« on: July 16, 2007, 08:42:04 pm »
Hello, my name is Øystein, but I'm known as Synergy online.

Character
Synergy - Level 70 Blood Elf Female Paladin.

Gear: Sufficient, but here's a link to Armory:
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Synergy
I have loads of gear in my bags and my bank, but this is what I usually wish to use during raiding.

Specc: 45/11/5. This is my raid-whore spec. I could respecc if necessary but for healing I would rather use this one as it is by far the best overall healing spec with all improved Blessing.

Professions: Potion Mastery Alchemy (375) and Enchanting (385) (And of course 375 Fishing, Cooking and First Aid). I chose these 2 to best support my raiding. Since close to everyone was Elixir Masters I chose Potions instead. I chose Enchanting to get +40 healing on rings. This profession ended up ruining my in-game economy.

Reputations: Exhalted most. Revered Thrallmar and Keepers of Time.

Attunement: Karazhan, old SSC and TK questlines. Currently working on Blackass Temple and Mount Hyjal. I just need Kael for Hyjal and 5 man quest and SSC/TK for BT.

WoW History

I'm Currently playing a Blood Elf Female Paladin named Synergy (obviously). I started playing this game a little of over 2 years ago. I started a bit later than most due to serving in the army. I started on Dunemaul cos I had 3 real life friends playing here. I started as an Undead Priest, Sin, and around level 50 or so I joined the "happy-time" casual guild The Black Fury which I back then experienced my first times in MC which was horrible and very exciting at the same time.

Then during the summer of 2006 I rerolled an Alliance Warrior named Sinew on Ravencrest to play with my bro and some other real life friends. Finding a guild as a 60 warrior with good blues and a few epics back than proved to be extremely difficult. It resulted in me joining a MC guild with poor leadership and huge variety of players. And as like all other poorly led guilds it disbanded leaving me with no home. I then went inactive and found my current girlfriend <3...

After a while I missed playing WoW with my real life friends so I started to play with Sin and rejoined TBF again. And later leveling another Warrior, Tonic. Wanting to play a way more hardcore style than the common TBF'er preferred I and 2 of my friends left TBF and joined Moorg's (old TBF'er) crew in Bonehunters which aimed to achieve more PvE wise than what TBF did. At first I liked it a lot due to its strong leadership (which I still believe is some of the best I've seen in any guild).

I started preparing for leveling a Paladin about 1 month before TBC release. When TBC released I was around 4th Paladin to hit 60. At this point I slowed down and ended up as 6th or 7th (Don't really remember). But the guild suffered some severe issues which I could not overlook so I contacted an old guildmate from TBF (Ragtar, now known as Arièl in Cold Blooded) and joined Cold Blooded. I started raiding with CB right before Gruul was downed and have been with them ever since and I have not missed many raids and been there for most first kills. Karazhan Raid 2 (aka Serbian raid) to High Astromancer Solarian. As much as it hurts leaving Cold Blooded I feel my time has come to change environment. My reasons for leaving CB will not see the light in this thread.

Current Situation

I'm 22 years old and I'm currently in a full time job during the daytime. I live in Oslo, Norway. I'm available every day from 1700 until I have to go to work. Though I mainly wish to play 1800 - 0100. And I like having Friday and Saturday free for social events. I'm VERY flexible when it comes down to when I can play and how long. I will stay as long as I am needed. I usually give a heads up if Im not available to join a raid, but I do my best not to miss any out. I'm an extremely loyal guy and I have about 9 years of gaming online which makes me a fast learner. I learn new stuff every day even though I'm quite familiar with WoW now. I'm dedicated and focus 110% on PvE (I play Arena but with my PvE specc and gear). I'm usually pot'ed to the tits and bring loads of elixirs/flasks/food/oils for best possible execution of whatever I'm doing. (Though I never spend unnecessary gold on trash or farm raids like Gruul/Magtheridon unless it is necessary.)

Miscellaneous

I wish to join your ranks because I like your organization, stability and you're about at the same PvE content as Cold Blooded which fits me perfectly. I was toying with the idea of migrating but concluded with the fact that I do not have the time nor do I want to  play that much outside the raid hours. And I would miss out quite a lot of first kills if I did. If I joined Iron Edge I would still be on the same server as my friends, both real life and later "online friends". I have actually not played a lot with any of you guys except Entranze and maybe Gynna in my earlier days of CB.

Last few words...

I hope to see you in-game soon under the Iron Edge tag. I'm sure I left out shit loads of information so just correct anything you find here or can't find here.

Sincerely Synergy.

July 17, 2007, 12:39:49 am
Reply #1

shadowpoison

Re: Synergy - FEMALE Paladin
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2007, 12:39:49 am »
creva

gl in ie syn.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2007, 12:42:54 am by shadowpoison »

July 17, 2007, 12:55:33 am
Reply #2

Offline Ino

• Guild Member

• ლ(ಠ_ಠლ

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2007, 12:55:33 am »
He's already in  :)

July 17, 2007, 01:25:36 am
Reply #3

Offline Archz

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2007, 01:25:36 am »
That didn't take long.
Great application thought, and we needed more norwegians!

Velkommen!

July 17, 2007, 02:51:31 am
Reply #4

Offline Synergy

• Former Member

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2007, 02:51:31 am »
That didn't take long.
Great application thought, and we needed more norwegians!

Velkommen!

Norway ftw ;)

and btw hid rawks and he is very pretty

July 17, 2007, 03:30:32 am
Reply #5

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2007, 03:30:32 am »
Strong application - very pretty too (the application, and the toon).

Bonus points for capitalising your sex, just for the slower and teenage crowd in the guild.

The invite was probably a little quick... but we do believe in-guild trials, and so after Al'ar tonight, an invite was the right result.

I hope you fit in, manage to cast the right blessings, and pump out some serious healing too!
Now I run a tech website.

July 17, 2007, 03:53:48 am
Reply #6

Offline Gidra

• Guild Member

• Do not disturb.

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2007, 03:53:48 am »
Glad to see third paladin in guild. Now my dream comes true.... 3 blessings :)

July 17, 2007, 11:55:09 am
Reply #7

Offline Smorisha

• Guild Member

• MASSIVE AGGRO PULLING!

• Iron Edge brag-page
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2007, 11:55:09 am »
Good luck with ur trial Synergy, I hope u are faster with blessing than those 2 tools that we have already ::)

July 17, 2007, 12:56:00 pm
Reply #8

Offline Ino

• Guild Member

• ლ(ಠ_ಠლ

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2007, 12:56:00 pm »
Good luck with ur trial Synergy, I hope u are faster with blessing than those 2 tools that we have already ::)

I'm afraid I have to disappoint you then.......but maybe it was just last night  :)!

July 17, 2007, 02:28:59 pm
Reply #9

Offline Rza

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2007, 02:28:59 pm »
Good luck mate

July 18, 2007, 02:25:54 am
Reply #10

Offline Kawe / Dave

• Guild Member

« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2007, 02:25:54 am »
I love how right as I look at it, his banner reports:

0 healing
0 health
0 mana
0 mana regen
0% holy crit

:') Aww, bless (pun intended).

July 18, 2007, 02:53:42 am
Reply #11

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2007, 02:53:42 am »
Think he got deleted or something?
Now I run a tech website.

July 19, 2007, 01:08:35 am
Reply #12

Offline Starbrow

• Guild Member

« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2007, 01:08:35 am »
I liked the application, and I'm looking forward to your blessed bre... BLESSINGS, of course! Good luck with the trial.
Feral, a class of its own.

Alamo - REMEMBERS- HEEL BARES DURID! BARE DURIDS IS STORNG FREND!

July 24, 2007, 01:53:08 pm
Reply #13

Offline Ahkailon

• Guild Member

« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2007, 01:53:08 pm »
He has got my name :o

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 04:29:36 pm

Login with username, password and session length

153 Guests, 5 Users
Stepan, Gaeios(Graxlos), kodin, Xormn, Conwy