Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Phenn level 60 UD mage

December 21, 2006, 09:09:16 pm
Read 6991 times

Offline Phenn

• Former Member

Phenn level 60 UD mage
« on: December 21, 2006, 09:09:16 pm »
Good evening Iron edge!

Let me start off by introducing myself, my name is Joe I live in a fairly large city in England called Bristol. Im 20 years old and im an electrician by day and a crime fighting super hero by night! I live at home with my parents (lol i know :( ) I have a huuuuge interest in football and support the best team money can buy,Chelsea, and no im not a glory hunting bast*rd! I listen to rock and grunge with my favourite band at the moment As I Lay Dying! I love going to see bands play live seen a fair few in my life time ranging my Michael Jackson to Bullet For My Valentine and Razorlight. I have a passion for music and would love to start my own emo-fied band one day teehee. Anyway enough with my crap more about my character!

My mage is currently situated on Magtheridon but im sure some of you will reconise my name as i used to be in Dunemaul. I left the server in sight of new horizons, I wished to explore more of Naxxramas with a guild called Destiny. This is probally the most hardcore guild ive been in ever. Raiding with guys from arguably the worlds number one guild Nihilum. However things didnt work out for me within this guild, basically i needed to take a break from WoW to sort some issues out, also their raid times didnt agree with my working times and i wasnt able to raid and keep up 100% attendance as i so like to do with any guild i join. Dunemaul will always be my home, I was sad to leave it but i needed to make the decision, I had the opportunity to raid with the best players in the whole game and opportunity i wasnt going to miss, sadly it didnt work out as well as i intended.

Character Information

Character name : Phenn
Class : Mage
Played : 80 days approx
Attunements : All completed
Experience :
AQ40 : Full (Exc. Viscidious)
Naxxramas : Spiderwing, Noth, Instructor, Patchwerk (didnt manage to kill him but know the principle of the fight stand and nuke!)
MC/BWL : Full
ZG/AQ20 : Full

I know my experience in Naxxramas is some what limited to 6 bosses, I do however read up and watch movies constantly, i make sure i know the general tactic is known and im a very quick learner, so adaprting to a certain tactic will be no problem what so ever i feel

Gear - Direct link to profile http://ctprofiles.net/4598598

Head : [Enigma Circlet]
Neck : [Amulet of Vek'nilash]
Shoulder : [Enigma Shoulderpads]
Cloak : [Cloak of the Devoured]
Chest : [Enigma Robes]
Wrist : [Netherwind Bindings]
Hands : [Netherwind Gloves]
Belt : [Firemaw's Clutch]
Legs : [Leggings of the Festering Swarm]
Feet : [Boots of Epiphany]
Ring 1 : [Band of Vaulted secrets]
Ring 2 : [Signet Ring of the Brone Dragon Flight]
Trinket 1 : [Zandalarian Hero Charm]
Trinket 2 : [Neltharions Tear]

Weapon : [Claw of Chrommagus]
Offhand : [Master Dragonslayer's Orb]

As you can see i dont have a bad array of aq40-dps-items : p

Why should Iron Edge chose me?

I'm a player who will offer 150% every raid, i will put maximum effort to come prepared for every single raid and i promise you i will do so. I had the nick name 'Flaskenn' in Cold Blooded as i had atleast 2-3 flasks every raid, as well as the normal dps pots/mana regen/food buffs you get the general picture. As i said earlier i will put 150% effort also into learning new encounters i will be ready and waiting to give it my all on the next attempt and the next until the target is reached and the boss is down.

Raid times + Computer info

I can literally raid when i want, to whatever hour i want, i come home from work at around 18:10 - 18:20 server time, so keeping up 100% attendance will not be a problem i can assure you!
I run at a 10 m/bit connection with a very stable and reliable company, if you have any guys from the UK you will know telewest are one the best company's in the UK. I have really uber PC 2 gphx cards duel core processor 100 fps in Noths room and the tunnel down to sartura = no fps lag for me!

Ex Guild/Server

As i previously stated i was on dunemaul before i packed my bags and headed off into the sunset towards Magtheridon. Before i left i was Guild Master of Cold Blooded. A guild i truely loved and had the upmost respect for, however i made a decision i felt was right for me at the time, as the guild was still farming AQ40 i wanted to see what else there was in Naxxramas as there was only 2 months until TBC was released.

Possible Sponsors

There are some people i know in Iron Edge just by in game chit chat and banter but there is a guy in IE that i luuurve and that of course is Loaded an IRL friend of mine who likes to get drunk on vodka and chat shit on vent for an entire evening, i seriously love you james : p. There are a few guys as i said i know from in game talk and a few from previous guilds. Delling, Shannaro, Draconis, Sorshia, Krca! Im sure these guys will vouch im am a skilled player and a very nice chap indeed :d.

Well guys im going to rap up my application as im sat here naked and cold! I just got out of the bath  :P. Will look forward to hearing from you soon!

Make love not war!

//Phenn aka Joe!

December 21, 2006, 10:27:11 pm
Reply #1

Offline Starbrow

• Guild Member

Re: Phenn level 60 UD mage
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2006, 10:27:11 pm »
I support the steaming pile of irony and humour in this post.
Feral, a class of its own.

Alamo - REMEMBERS- HEEL BARES DURID! BARE DURIDS IS STORNG FREND!

December 22, 2006, 02:32:21 am
Reply #2

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2006, 02:32:21 am »
I often surf while naked and/or wet. It's very liberating.

I can vouch that Phenn seems to be a nice guy. No real clue about his skill level. Has bitched about IE in the past on dunemaul.org I think.

Don't think he'd have any guild loyalty as such...

Talking of loyalty, why aren't you applying to CB?

Good luck with your application!
Now I run a tech website.

December 22, 2006, 11:30:35 am
Reply #3

Offline Goza

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2006, 11:30:35 am »
I sometimes play WoW wearing a pink tutu and singing loudly to Pet Shop Boys while wiggling my head left and right, but that's a different story.

Phenn, was that your mage, too? So you migrated twice from Dunemaul to a different server and back again within half a year? You travel a lot!

December 22, 2006, 08:32:44 pm
Reply #4

Offline Morbid

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2006, 08:32:44 pm »
I just couldn't resist to say that if you really like football you don't support Chel$ea its a richman's toy and no its not the best team money or in this case Abramovitsj could buy.
And about the glory hihi AFC ftw!  :P

On a serious note i don't rly understand as the former GL of CB, why not return to them?
I just hope the fact IE is further in naxx has nothing to do with that.

« Last Edit: December 22, 2006, 08:35:39 pm by Morbid »

December 22, 2006, 10:33:53 pm
Reply #5

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2006, 10:33:53 pm »
Hi there!  We'd like to offer you a trial.  Slap me ingame (with a lvl 1 alt on dunemaul) or in irc (#iron-edge) to work out the specifics.

And sorry for the delay :)
« Last Edit: December 22, 2006, 10:36:03 pm by TTaM »
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

December 23, 2006, 02:17:49 pm
Reply #6

Offline Shannaro

• Guild Member

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2006, 02:17:49 pm »
Hey there Phenn ;) Nice to see you want to come back :P

How you doing anyway?

Well, good application and good gear...like always :)

Sorry that me or Daekesh didn't Reply here, i had alot of stuffs to do this week as it was last week in school ;)

Well like Daekesh said, we would like to offer you a trial.
Make a lvl 1 alt or so and talk to me or Daekesh ;)

-Shannaro
DELLING SAID I COULDN'T HAVE MORE GIFS!
I AM RAMBO!! \o/
BICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPS!

December 24, 2006, 10:28:58 pm
Reply #7

Offline Noble

• Former Member

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2006, 10:28:58 pm »
Correction... MUFC ftw!
-Nob

"In nomine Patris, et Fili, e Spiritus Sanctus"

January 02, 2007, 10:27:09 pm
Reply #8

Offline Phenn

• Former Member

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2007, 10:27:09 pm »
sorry for the late reply i had trouble accessing my account as i was keylogged. I was told migration was brought down to a month, this isnt the case as i still have to wait 3. Sorry for the application and wasting your time.

January 03, 2007, 07:18:14 am
Reply #9

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2007, 07:18:14 am »
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=35803582&sid=1  Blue post about it :(

Oh well.  Perhaps it was just the US servers?
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

January 03, 2007, 07:38:30 am
Reply #10

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2007, 07:38:30 am »
http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=65907044&sid=1

Hmm, the EU version.  It would appear they screwed over many ppl...
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 06:22:30 am

Login with username, password and session length

49 Guests, 0 Users