Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Zendos - 70 orc rogue

April 17, 2008, 08:05:04 pm
Read 7721 times

Offline Zendos

• Vendor Trash

Zendos - 70 orc rogue
« on: April 17, 2008, 08:05:04 pm »
Personal Information

My IRL name is Simon, Im a 16 year old boy who lives in sweden. I live just a few kilometers outside the small town of Vadstena. When im not playing WoW I like to spend time with my GF and my friends. I find sports and healthy things overrated so I have made slacking in IRL life a sport and eating candy healthy.

Character Information

My gear can be seen here: Zendos gear
My PvE specc can be seen here Zendos specc
If u have something u wanna say about my gear/specc plz do, because im always after improvment :)
My hit rating is a bit low I know, 267, But that will be helped with the new badge reward chest. With that I think 285-290 hit rating wont be a problem if I socket as I should.

Fast note, about my shadow ress gear, I have everything exept the void crystals and the HoD. Can get the void crystals by myself but the HoD are way to expensive to get em all from AH.

Attunements:

Karazhan: Yes
The Eye: Yes
Serpentshire Cavern: Yes
The Black Temple: Yes
Hyjal: Yes

I have done the pre quests for MH and BT so I have the  [Medallion of Karabor] wich I know is needed for the fight against Mother Shahraz in order to reach the shadow ress cap

Raiding

Raiding exp:
Didnt play pre tbc but in Tbc I have cleared all bosses up to Archimonde in Hyjal and 
Bloodboil in BT.

I can raid almost every day each week, the only days wich I cant play on is friday and saturday. Because then my IRL life calls^^
After school each day I have to wait for my mom to quit working in order to get home so I can be online at around 17:00-17:20 each day
Ofc I will be ready with flasks/elixirs, pots, food, poison and etc etc for every raid. When we are gonna do something wich I havent done I will read tacts before the raid and not sit semi afk reading tactics in panic of being kicked from the raid.
I know that my gear atm is way to bad for sunwell platue so if I get an inv to IE I dont expect to get an inv for any sunwell raid.

More specific times:

Mondays: 17:00 - as long as im needed
Tuesdays: On tuesdays I usally take my moped to school and visits my GF after school. So then I will get home around 10min be4 the raid inv starts
Wednesdays: 16:00(17:00) - as long as im needed
Thursdays: 17:00 - as long as im needed
Fridays: I cant play on fridays because of my IRL life
Saturday: Same as friday
Sundays: I will stop doing lousy IRL things and go back to my warm and dark room whenever the guild needs me

Gaming (optional) and World Of Warcraft history

Well I got my broadband for only a few years ago, since then the only online games ive played has been WC3 and WoW. I still havent found a game that can satisfy me as much as they do
I started to play WoW at Dreamhack Winter 2006 and the char I created was actually this rogue that im still playing on. On my rogue I have on this day a /played on 56 days. I also have a lock at lvl 51 but I dont intend to skip my rogue for him, im gonna have him for pvp if I ever got the time to lvl him to 70.

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?

I wanna join IE because I want to have progress and see the end game things before I lvl up to 80. But that isnt the only reason, the second reason and the main reason is because there are some people in eq wich I cant stand. They make things wich really aggrivates me and some things are unfair.
Atm I have no IRL friends in IE but I know that u have plans on recruiting the three emo mages and I know the guy that plays them IRL^^.
I know that my gear mb is a bit bad atm but in 7 badges im gonna pick up the new chest and fully enchant it. Gear aint it all, skill is also allot.

What can I offer to Iron Edge?

I can offer IE a nice guy that likes to have a good laugh and a really active and skilled player, mb not the best but im always trying to get better so I wont say no to some help from the rogues in the guild on how to maximise my damage.

Last words?

I know that you guys might be full off rogues now and a no is actually quite expected. But if you wan tme I would be more than happy and give 110%

EDIT: Added some things in the application and cleaned it up a bit
« Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 12:22:44 am by Zendos »

April 18, 2008, 01:01:24 pm
Reply #1

Offline kagir

• Guild Member

Re: Zendos - 70 orc rogue
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2008, 01:01:24 pm »
gl with your application

April 18, 2008, 04:03:13 pm
Reply #2

Offline Zendos

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2008, 04:03:13 pm »
Only time and a tiny(big) bit of luck can help me through this :)

Edit: After being kicked out from Equilibrium for applying to another guild and said things in this application wich rly didnt satisfy our GM I respecced to PvP.
Soo if you check me on armory I will probably will be in PvP gear and specc. I will try to remember to log out in PvE gear soo I will show my PvE gear in the armory but if im in PvP gear just ask me in-game if you wanna see what im using for PvE
« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 04:09:50 pm by Zendos »

April 21, 2008, 01:09:39 am
Reply #3

Offline Zendos

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2008, 01:09:39 am »
Should I take this silence as a big fat no or is it just people who arent soo good at checking the forum??
Its boring to not have a guild, all I do the whole day now is to play guitar hero III and wait for an answer^^

April 21, 2008, 01:14:02 am
Reply #4

Offline Otori

• Forum Member

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2008, 01:14:02 am »
We need more Swedish "Ösgötar" in the guild.....

gl with the application
Holy Priest.... Shadow Priest..... Disc Priest of Iron Edge

Whats your game?

April 21, 2008, 01:26:13 am
Reply #5

Offline Zendos

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2008, 01:26:13 am »
I can only hope that you need us ösgötar enough^^
« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 03:04:10 pm by Zendos »

April 21, 2008, 01:51:33 am
Reply #6

Offline Shannaro

• Guild Member

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2008, 01:51:33 am »
you got same name as me. /shoo :P
DELLING SAID I COULDN'T HAVE MORE GIFS!
I AM RAMBO!! \o/
BICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPS!

April 22, 2008, 04:11:16 pm
Reply #7

Offline Zendos

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2008, 04:11:16 pm »
I have made some improvments on the application soo feel free to read it again
« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 04:22:13 pm by Zendos »

April 22, 2008, 11:46:05 pm
Reply #8

Offline Palmar

• Guild Member

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2008, 11:46:05 pm »
I think Tyler/Aleandro are playing dota...

always...
Trolls are awesome!

April 23, 2008, 09:09:28 pm
Reply #9

Offline Forker

• Former Member

« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2008, 09:09:28 pm »
But you are 16! If your parents saw you writing this application, signing away your life, they would pull the plug.

April 23, 2008, 10:04:21 pm
Reply #10

Offline Zendos

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2008, 10:04:21 pm »
Nah they wouldnt understand what I was writing, Black temple and stuff. Hte only thing they would have said would have been, Whats that??
Then I can say, its for school and they wont suspect a thing...

April 24, 2008, 04:50:44 am
Reply #11

Offline Aleandro

• Guild Member

• Sneaky as we are!

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2008, 04:50:44 am »
Hi Zendos.1st to say very nice application!
You have ok gear for sunwell.

Atm situation in IE about rogues are pretty  stable we have maximum 3 slots per raid ,not rarely 2 only,and very stable 3 raiders.So must say that we dont have place for another raider atm due that need to reject you.

Take care and maybe some other time will be different.

April 24, 2008, 07:33:35 am
Reply #12

Offline Zendos

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2008, 07:33:35 am »
Noes...
The time without a gchat and raids has made to a mindless drone, just doing my dailys and farming just for money, wich I dont even really need.
So if I dont get a guild soon im planning to quit my wow carrier

April 24, 2008, 10:40:08 am
Reply #13

Offline Bombardi

• Former Member

« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2008, 10:40:08 am »
There's lots of other guilds on this server who might need a good equipped rogue?

April 24, 2008, 12:22:44 pm
Reply #14

Offline Zendos

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2008, 12:22:44 pm »
Well the thing is that I dont wanna start over with some guild thats done lesser than I have, as I said I wanna see all the things before Wrath of the lich king and as it seems now all high end guilds on this server arent in any need of a rogue.
And atm when im not raiding I dont find anything fun with wow anymore. Im trying to do some pvp but it can never beat pve. Im a hardcore pve'er and if I cant find a good guild soon I aint gonna continue with the lame pvp
« Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 12:40:01 pm by Zendos »

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 09:53:33 pm

Login with username, password and session length

149 Guests, 4 Users
Spetsnaz, JayLu1106, Wali, hemoroidtv