Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Kendoki Resto Druid

April 23, 2008, 10:44:29 pm
Read 8482 times

Offline Kendoki

• Guild Member

Kendoki Resto Druid
« on: April 23, 2008, 10:44:29 pm »
Heya,

First of all thank you for reading my application. I hope it contains everything you guys asked for.

Lets begin with some Personal Info.

My name is Kendoki, or in RL Erik.I come from The Netherlands or Holland, whatever you want. I am 24 years old, soon to be 25.

According the template, i should be giving info about my character, but lets skip that for now and continue to my WoW history.

Been playing WoW for a long time now. At first i created a Mage here on Dunemaul. You might know him, his name was Kenzor, yet currently is named Kenzori since i migrated him to Trollbane, but i am skipping ahead now.
Leveled my Mage to 60 and soon was asked to join The Ancient, had a nice time in there, till things went wrong there. We all remember Gorbag i think. He was the reason i left. Joined Ravenous shortly afterwards and stayed with them for a long period of time. Stayed put in Ravenous even in the most dire times, where
the guild itself was on the brink of disbanding. Stayed put and we soon were back on track. Battling the foul beasts in BWL and AQ40. Yet things changed again. Things turned for the worse again. Was asked to join a guild on Trollbane and decided i would grab the chance with both hands. It turned out they needed a Druid
there, so i switched from my Mage being the main, to Druid being my main. Right from the start i was resto and learned how to heal the hard way. Yet this gave me loads of experience. After 4-5 months i left the guild on Trollbane since they were too hard-core for me. They raided till 02:00-03:00. Which is impossible for me
during the week. So i migrated back to Dunemaul (there is no place like home) and joined Ravenous with my Druid. At first things went fine in there, but trouble soon rose up again. First at Vashj then at Kael'Thas yet i stayed, since every guild has it troubles. Ravenous been through some rough times, but i stayed with
them. Till last night.

Now you read my history, lets begin with my character info.

Name : Kendoki
Class : Druid
Specc : Resto 0/0/61
Equipment : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Kendoki

Only Tier i have for Resto is T6, never took T4 or T5 during my time in Ravenous since the individual pieces that either dropped in Kara, SSC or TK were only slightly worse.
Been Resto all this time, love to heal, dunno why but i just do. Think i am a decent healer. I never actively gather any Feral or Tank gear, since i dont like to tank. I do have some nice Moonkin gear, yet i rarely used it.

Did all the attunements before the got they got removed.

Now here comes perhaps the tricky part, the Raid Times
Sunday :    whenever i r awake till 00:00
Monday :    16:00 - 23:30
Tuesday :    17:00 - 23:30
Wednesday :    16:00 -   23:30
Thursday :    20:00 - 23:30
Friday :    16:00 - whatever (depending i go out or not)
Saterday :    whenever i r awake till whatever (depending)

My situation is as follows. I actually work to make money. Which requires for me to get up at 04:30 to be at work at 05:15, means i do get to sleep for 5 hours. Which is absolutely not a problem for me, but it requires me to
leave earlier.
I hope this wont be a problem. Of course i wont leave right on the 23:30 mark, will stay put till its ok for me to leave.

Why i want to join Iron Edge you ask?
Would like to part of a solid raiding team and i think Iron Edge can provide that. Always liked the members, never had an argument or a skirmiss with any of them. I know some people. My is quite okay.

Why would you take me?
You will get a active, loyal and a fast learning member that knows his class, yet is willing to listen if someone has any improvements on my performce.

Other notes.
Gonna be honest here.
I rarely speak on Ventrilo, since the past has shown that there are always ppl that talk for 5. Yet when its required i will of course.

Again thank you for reading. If more information is required be sure to ask me.

Kendoki
We are the preservers of the balance, now and forever, as Malfurion lies in the Dreaming. Never forget this.

April 23, 2008, 10:46:28 pm
Reply #1

Offline Bridgewood

• Former Member

Re: Kendoki Resto Druid
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2008, 10:46:28 pm »
giev keke!

April 23, 2008, 11:03:55 pm
Reply #2

Offline Starbrow

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2008, 11:03:55 pm »
Right, nice application :) Gear's fine, experience is fine, after talking to you, reasoning for leaving Ravenous is fine by me. Only issue I have is your raiding times, as replacing people at 23:30 is really painful, and we raid untill 00:00 sometimes fifteen minutes over.

However, should it be possible to figure out a rotation with the other restos, especially as Dookie's been a bit sceptical about fulltime raiding. Need to talk to officers about how important the raiding times issue is, then I'll get back to you.
Feral, a class of its own.

Alamo - REMEMBERS- HEEL BARES DURID! BARE DURIDS IS STORNG FREND!

April 23, 2008, 11:13:39 pm
Reply #3

Offline Jasminka

• Former Member

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2008, 11:13:39 pm »
GIVE LOL

will happy to see him in IE imba healer!

GL with app

April 24, 2008, 12:26:28 am
Reply #4

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2008, 12:26:28 am »
He's not as sexy as Nephtara though :(
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

April 24, 2008, 12:48:02 am
Reply #5

Offline Ino

• Guild Member

• ლ(ಠ_ಠლ

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2008, 12:48:02 am »

He's dutch though! Bonus points!

April 24, 2008, 12:48:23 am
Reply #6

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2008, 12:48:23 am »
He's got a willie! :(
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

April 24, 2008, 01:07:56 am
Reply #7

Offline starshadow

• Former Member

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2008, 01:07:56 am »

He's dutch though! Bonus points!

!!! More dutch people in IE MOOOOOOORE

April 24, 2008, 01:10:23 am
Reply #8

Offline Cwave

• Guild Member

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2008, 01:10:23 am »
Dutch
Bonus points

Gogo give

April 24, 2008, 01:18:16 am
Reply #9

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2008, 01:18:16 am »
And so the gradual shift from Emo Serbian Guild to Emo Dutch Guild begins...

Great application; I enjoyed reading it!

As Star says, there will be some issues with staying full raids. If Dookie/Hotix are happy to jump in at 10pm, then I guess it should be OK.

And you should be aware that you might not get a lot of raid time to start. Generally you will start off quite low, and if you prove yourself in raids, and I think you're awesome, you'll get more and more raid time. Unless you're bad, then you won't get a space in raids. But I hope that is not the case...!

-D
Now I run a tech website.

April 24, 2008, 02:19:14 am
Reply #10

Offline Forker

• Former Member

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2008, 02:19:14 am »
Bit dishonest are we?

You no get loot = you gquit. I know the full story about why you gquit and it has nothing about "Ravenous had trouble since Kael". I know what problems Rav had at Kael but I also know how well you did in BT.

Epic fail to not be honest in your guild application as I see it.

Reason why he quit: They did a "FFA" run in Hyjal without the officers or something along those lines and he lost a roll to a non-guildie on T6 gloves and went emo.

Sorry Kenzor to put it in such harsh words but if you can't bother to tell us the real reason why you gquit why should I bother cover your mistake with nice words? You could have told us the real reason. Did you not expect us to find out? :)

We have friends in Ravenous too, at least I do.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 02:23:20 am by Forker »

April 24, 2008, 03:22:54 am
Reply #11

Offline Jasminka

• Former Member

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2008, 03:22:54 am »
I know kendoki wanted to join ie 1 month ago... so its not about loot.
So i don't think loot is the issue, we all play this game for items or glory...
And i am sure he didnt left ravenous because item he left because he is good and he want to be in best guild on server.
GL kendzori

April 24, 2008, 04:20:25 am
Reply #12

Offline Aleandro

• Guild Member

• Sneaky as we are!

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2008, 04:20:25 am »
Great Application !

Gief !!

April 24, 2008, 08:08:37 am
Reply #13

Offline Dookie

• Guild Member

• public static void main

« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2008, 08:08:37 am »
Dont look for drama around every corner Brother, we need healers and need them fast!
Besides I hope Hotix is coming back soon.

See you on tonights raid I guess Ken.

April 24, 2008, 10:18:33 am
Reply #14

Offline Kendoki

• Guild Member

« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2008, 10:18:33 am »
At Brother :

I am afraid you dont have the full story.

It not because i didnt got the loot. Let me tell you my side. First it wasnt a FFA raid. It was a Ravenous raid, on a normal raid day, with normal loot rules. For some reason we had this random guy within our raids, it wasnt an alt of someone, it wasnt a trial, its wasnt a main. Now in Ravenous the loot is set to FFA. When we down a boss we all pass on the loot and the officers decide who get it. Hear or see your name, you loot it. This is the way things go in Ravenous.
Now what happened last tuesday; was that 3x T6 Vanquisher Gloves drop. 2x went to Main Specc, 1 was left for off-spec. The random guy took it and the Officer that was there, cause Yes Brother there was a Officer in the raid, didnt care he took it and went on. We never even did roll for it, since he just plainly took it.

Now in my eyes this really lacks any respect to members, that been there 95% of the time, was there on every raid ranging from the wipe to farm raids and anything in between. Also this wasnt the first time this happened, this "accident" occured.

We are the preservers of the balance, now and forever, as Malfurion lies in the Dreaming. Never forget this.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 06:43:17 pm

Login with username, password and session length

327 Guests, 0 Users