Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 60lvl. Tauren Warrior.

September 17, 2006, 05:51:16 pm
Read 5735 times

Offline Straxil

• Former Member

60lvl. Tauren Warrior.
« on: September 17, 2006, 05:51:16 pm »
Here is my application :

Char. Name : Straxil
Race : Tauren
Class : Warrior

My current build is Arms :17 , Furry 34 due to been dps warrior latly , but I dont mind respecting and been full protection warrior dipend fo the guild needs !

Here is the list of my tanking gear : http://www.ctprofiles.net/3727896
My FR is 280 Unfubbed , my NR is 260 Unbuffed , I will working on my Frost resists in future .

My proffesions are Enchanting 300/300 , Herbalisam 300/300 , First Aid 300/300 , Cooking 300/300 , Fishing 260/300
I can make most of the casuals enchants such as Crusader , 15 NR &15FR on Cloak , Healing power &Mana Regen on Bracers , Brilliant Mana & Wizard Oil ....ect . From the Cooking I can make [Dirge's Kickin' Chimaerok Chops].

Previous Guild : Cold Blooded , BR ( with my shaman ) before they migrated. With my warrior I started on Haomarush server have been there in the following guilds : Incorporated and SOD , and then I transfer him here to Dunemaul sevrer.
Have played there around 7-9 months with my shaman "Rubyx" and latly my warrior "Straxil" .

Raid Expiriance : ZG - Full , MC - Full , Onyxia - Full , AQ20 - Full , BWL - Full , AQ40 - Full , Naxx - none atm .

I have all prequests done.

Addons : I have most of the casual addons : CTR , Ventrilo , TS , Dmg & Healing Metter , Natur Enemy Castbar , Big Wigs , CTW , Tount Budy , CTW ...ect .

Raid Attendance : I'm availible to join all raids during the week between 18.00 and 2.00 wow time and more hrs in the weekends .

What can you expect from Iron Edge : Mostly I'm expecting to find a friendly guild with mature players ( not robots) where , when we finish the raids I wont have a headake and been filled with negative energy even if we whipe alot . I'm looking for guild , where all members will respect each other and wont have 2 faces and been always ready to throw bunch of bad words if someone make even a small mistake , instead of tryng to improve the wrong things and go on .Aswell I'm looking for good hardcore pve guild which will be able to make progress in most of the endgame instances and have fun aswell .

Some more information about yourself : My name is Stoyan and I'm coming from Sofia , Bulgaria. I'm 28 yars old and I'm working like internet admin. . My hobbies are the online games and I'm playng them since the Diablo 2 abd Age of Empires and laltly wow

I will be glad to answer on any further questions about my gear , talants , gameplay , expiriance and everything might be interesting for you .Thanks for the time spend on my application !

Fixed borked ct profiles link
« Last Edit: September 17, 2006, 08:20:11 pm by Smorisha »

September 17, 2006, 07:40:33 pm
Reply #1

Offline Archz

• Guild Member

Re: 60lvl. Tauren Warrior.
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2006, 07:40:33 pm »
Nice application and nice gear.
Now let's wait for Smorisha to troll the post

September 17, 2006, 08:15:57 pm
Reply #2

Offline Lobby

• Former Member

• Oh snap what the hell?!?

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2006, 08:15:57 pm »
Haven't been here long, but I've playede abit of AB's with this guy, he seems like a rather nice guy.
Nice application. GL

The Viking is Out!

September 17, 2006, 08:25:22 pm
Reply #3

Offline Smorisha

• Guild Member

• MASSIVE AGGRO PULLING!

• Iron Edge brag-page
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2006, 08:25:22 pm »
Hello there, nice application indeed. Ur gear looks rather ok for what we ask. Though i would like to know were u kicked or left CB, I already got whispered from few of CB guys. I hope u can explain to me whats that all about. 17/34 is a nice build but not for IE, if u didnt check our requirements about it i sugest u go check it now. Please be detailed about CB issues.

/salute

September 18, 2006, 02:53:35 am
Reply #4

shadowpoison

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2006, 02:53:35 am »
lmao

< I R DPS >
< Upgrate > ( its upgrade not upgrate strax )
< Kalimdor's Revenge sux, Ashkandi is way better, but ill take it coz its shiny > ( Busted )

note to ie:
sry for the flame, he deserved it.

/cheer

;D

EDIT:  he got kicked from CB coz of his attitude, guild officer told him that he made a mistake, and he started shouting in /ra stfu bla bla bla, wich was during boss encounter, authority issues ftw.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2006, 03:00:39 am by shadowpoison »

September 18, 2006, 03:11:39 am
Reply #5

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2006, 03:11:39 am »
Thanks for the info, Shadow.

We're looking into it :)

Unless a guildie has had first-hand problems with the applicant we're normally quite willing to trial the person and see for ourselves! There's always 2 sides to every story, and I love to see both.

Perhaps you're right, but we'll see!
Now I run a tech website.

September 18, 2006, 06:01:15 pm
Reply #6

Offline Straxil

• Former Member

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2006, 06:01:15 pm »
Shadowpoison :

< I R DPS >
< Upgrate > ( its upgrade not upgrate strax )
< Kalimdor's Revenge sux, Ashkandi is way better, but ill take it coz its shiny > ( Busted )

note to ie:
sry for the flame, he deserved it.

/cheer

Shadowpoison ,

Lie 1 : I never sad "I PRO DPS" or smt like that in the guild or raid chat and the fact I was latly dps warrior and got that sword make so many peoples jelous I still cant believe , even officers from CB speaking with other guilds and throw so many lies about me ! I got even wispered from other guilds why I did make ninja on "Kalimdor's Revenge" and got kicked from CB ! But I understand this and I'm not supriced , if that sword is not inside CB , they must screw that guy and make it this way so he cant join any other guild in the future !

Lie 2 : "Kalimdor's Revenge sux, Ashkandi is way better, but ill take it coz its shiny" I never sad I'll take Ashkandi or something and this is total lie , even this sentance itself shows enought what a poor lie it is ..... !!!

I dont think is normal the rogue officer from CB coming here and posting on this forum lies about me after everything heppand in CB . But I've heard aswell few officers from CB had speak with few other guilds how bad personality I am , how im taking all warrior items , even if you like "Ninja-ing" all items ..... and so on ... so nothing more actually can surprice me . For those peoples who believe on all those crapy lies about me I can say only one thing , go check the CB dkp site , everything is there I have spend dkp for every item I got and I spend enoguth time to disurve that dkp , so I dont see anything wrong with that !I'm rid of all this disrespect and lies about me and I want all this to stop .All this is going from 3-4 officers in CB , becouse they cant take the fact only one "Kalimdor's Ravange " drop on Dunemaul Horde side and the guy who take it is not in CB . I was going to leave CB anyway so they prefer to kick me and thow so many crap and lies about me so I cant join any other guild in my future .....!I wont post anything anymore , becouse last days I took so much negative energy and so many lies about me that even make me start thinking about DE all my items and stop this game . I woud like to ask everyone who wanna know more about me or have something with me , to speak with me and for all those guys who want to scrow my name to keep those lies about themselfs , posting on other guild forums wont help you in any way .....!

September 18, 2006, 10:42:01 pm
Reply #7

shadowpoison

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2006, 10:42:01 pm »
np, u are right, gl in IE.

May 23, 2008, 01:31:01 pm
Reply #8

Offline Cwave

• Guild Member

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2008, 01:31:01 pm »
BUMP.
Since ive got a feeling a certain person who played Rubyx/Straxil is in the guild atm. You got until monday to whisper me or ill remove your ass.

Cwave

May 23, 2008, 03:00:19 pm
Reply #9

Offline Gidra

• Guild Member

• Do not disturb.

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2008, 03:00:19 pm »
I had both Kalimdor's Revenge and Ashkandi, and still is was AWESOME (full prot 24/7 :D)!!! :D

May 24, 2008, 01:18:48 am
Reply #10

Offline cobratix

• Former Member

• pokerface

« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2008, 01:18:48 am »
blah i still remember u from naxx days ...
Nice to see u still alive first .
I rememeber ur crying in naxxams about shield from patchwerk....like was yesterday:"i dont want to enter to expasion with ZG shield etc ..and crying for items all time.."but 
i dont blame u or flame u ....everyone want epics on that way or other way .And after all that u left IE because New police job ...(then we saw in other guild if i remember well).

ANyway GL

- cobratix ex warrior :)

gajaja: "Ja kad sam se ranije alkoholisao uvek sam sa sobom nosio otvarach za konzerve?"
Are you on crack?
emo (//_-)

May 26, 2008, 01:42:29 am
Reply #11

Offline kagir

• Guild Member

« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2008, 01:42:29 am »
I somehow think you misunderstood something Cobra.

60lvl. Tauren Warrior.
« on: September 17, 2006, 04:51:16 PM »

Its just Gidra flapping his epeen! :)

May 26, 2008, 02:38:39 am
Reply #12

Offline Gidra

• Guild Member

• Do not disturb.

« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2008, 02:38:39 am »
hahah :)

May 27, 2008, 02:16:00 am
Reply #13

Offline cobratix

• Former Member

• pokerface

« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2008, 02:16:00 am »
I somehow think you misunderstood something Cobra
maybe but... i been with this guy in guild that time and i know some things...so dont think so mate ;P

gajaja: "Ja kad sam se ranije alkoholisao uvek sam sa sobom nosio otvarach za konzerve?"
Are you on crack?
emo (//_-)

May 27, 2008, 10:30:40 am
Reply #14

Offline kagir

• Guild Member

« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2008, 10:30:40 am »
misunderstood as in he dug up an old post :P i dont doubt u know the fellow.

cheerio!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 02:09:12 am

Login with username, password and session length

168 Guests, 0 Users