Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Mage 60, apply.

November 14, 2006, 08:53:13 pm
Read 2884 times

Offline Badguy

• Vendor Trash

Mage 60, apply.
« on: November 14, 2006, 08:53:13 pm »
As the topic states, i wuold like to apply for membership in Iron Edge.

IRL i'm Carlo a 25yo guy, i live in a small town in middle italy. I like to play football, train myself and swim, go out whit my usual and occasional friends everytime i can. White wine it's my drug and my lover, and too much often someone has to give me an hand getting back home.  ;D

Char infos:
mage 60 ofc, here's the profile: http://www.ctprofiles.net/3857748
Fire ress: 230unbuffed
Nature ress: 270unbuffed
Shadow ress: 100+ unb
Got loads of alt equip, full t1, zg set, non set ecc.

Specced fire until the game release whit some short ice periods, currently specced 0/30/21, obv willing to respec as needed

Raided until aq40 huhuran encounters

Playing online since 2001, ultima online unofficial, starcaft/warcraft3, diablo 1/2 and now WOW

Beginned my journey in wow in March 2005, Crushridge realm, where i got a 60 rogue and mage. Rogue was my first character abandoned pretty early to lvlup and play the mage. Badtaste/Unknown entity was my first guild, i have joined Realm hunters when they transfered on Hakkar, 'cause i was on fight whit the  UE GL. Now i'm a bit tired of playing only whit italians, i would like to know other people for differente countries and play on an international server. (crush its only italians and chinese farmers )

Why join IE?: Simple. As i don't know anyone in other servers than crushridge, one top-end guild match another at a first view, so, i'm scouting the realm forums, reading the various guilds raid rules/timing, free sections ecc to try get an idea.
Yesterday i was arrived on IE forum, today chatted a few minutes whit Vix, and now i'm here asking.

What can IE expect from me?: A friendly and helpful member, good sense of humor, swift learner e a nerd one (yeha im nerd, but i got a life, a work and friends, so take the good meaning of nerd, not the nolifer one ). Im active, i can raid 5days/week 20.00 till morning if needed, got some difficulty on saturday and sunday afternoon, i work as a waiter and im rather busy on week-ends

Last words?  Take me or ill die (im serious)

damn serious

(maybe not)

ill hope to see ya all in-game. Bye Carlo.

November 15, 2006, 04:47:21 pm
Reply #1

Offline Vix

• Guild Member

• Quitcount: 2; racking up points yo

Re: Mage 60, apply.
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2006, 04:47:21 pm »
Hey...

Nice application, decent gear (not too imba, not too bad...), you seem to understand the English language to a satisfactory degree as well!

Anyway, you'll have to respecc if you're aiming for a raider rank. In other words: YOU ARE RESPECC OR YOU ARE NO RAID. We can discuss that later.

Everything seems to be in order, I just need to take care of a few things. Watch this spot or talk to me again ingame or on IRC (Oddweb, quakenet.org) for further information which'll be coming up.
Read, comprehend, post.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 09:46:31 am

Login with username, password and session length

174 Guests, 0 Users