Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 The silly bastard who used to ninjah accounts until i got my own! Vorte! 'lock!

December 19, 2006, 04:00:46 pm
Read 16279 times

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

Warning! :P

Part's of this first post here is outdated, read further down, im now a warlock.

So, here it goes, should have been here a long time ago ;)

One day almost 2 years ago I was over at Ahk's place, trying out this new fancy game World of Warcraft. Ahk didn't let me play in the beginning, and as an result i ofc fell asleep in that bloody comfy chair! When he finally let me to the comp, i created my imba shaman Mumbamoms!  ;D  I believe he is in IE was full now.

So, i found this game fun, i got the installation cd's and installed it without having my own account. So, when i was bored i logged in to the lovely Taurens i suddenly had cuddle-access to  :D

I infiltrated your early raids in Molten Core! I was of course allowed to do so, i told the classleader(Haar) about who i was when i raided etc.(At least i think i did...hmmhumm humm). Grilleh's Shaman was also fun, as healing felt like a nice thing to do to strangers(As most of you where to me).

When Grill and Ahk fell asleep, or one of em at least, i used to quest\grind with the non sleeping. I witnessed alot of fun guild chat XD

Some knew me, but i guess most didn't. I'm an IRL mate of Ahkailon, Grilldyret, Archz and Emptyy(Quitter! ^^).  I now got a epixd mage raiding naxx on Darksorrow side, and know the mage class very well. But thats not of importance! :)

I really want the good old IE guild chat back when i log on my mage alt Kvamme. I was there when Delling stripped off his cloth's screaming "LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYY" just before he ran into Garr after 40 minutes time of making targets at one of Ragnaros's lieutenants. I was there when we made fun of Archeon the annoying funny guy, mocking him with these piano lessons. I felt like i was a tiny bit of IE, alltho i know i really wasn't :)

Half a year after i started the ninjahing of the mentioned people's accounts, i bought my own. I chose to level at the same realm as Ahkailon have his warrior, as i felt like i wouldn't be an addition to IE with a lvl 60 character at that point. And I'm more of a casual player anyway(nasty grill and ahk will tell you taht's a lie!).

So, please please hugs and kisses, could i please join IE with my mage Kvamme on Dunemaul?  ;D ;) :D

(Yes, it's lvl 19)

Note; I will most likely level a alt of some kewl class in TBC on Dunemaul, maybe i can be a raider then. But thats not why I'm posting this :)

« Last Edit: March 20, 2007, 11:20:29 am by Vorte »
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

December 19, 2006, 04:03:35 pm
Reply #1

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

Re: The silly bastard who used to ninjah accounts until i got my own! Kvamme
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2006, 04:03:35 pm »
A raiding mage would be cool! Stick with it! :D
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

December 19, 2006, 04:08:15 pm
Reply #2

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2006, 04:08:15 pm »
Hey Kvamme! Nice to see you making things official! Would be nice to actually have a character on your own account in the guild :)

You should migrate your mage...
Now I run a tech website.

December 19, 2006, 04:12:19 pm
Reply #3

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2006, 04:12:19 pm »
Migrating the mage wouldn't benefit IE in a good way.

It's alliance! :O

December 19, 2006, 05:08:56 pm
Reply #4

Offline Shannaro

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2006, 05:08:56 pm »
Raiding mage?! WOOT.

Ah damn your alliance :> curse you.

WB =)
DELLING SAID I COULDN'T HAVE MORE GIFS!
I AM RAMBO!! \o/
BICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPS!

December 21, 2006, 08:36:24 pm
Reply #5

Offline Ahkailon

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2006, 08:36:24 pm »
Who is this guy pretending to know me?! Imposter! Don't let him in!

On a serious note. I've known this guy from the first grade (me, this git, Emptyy, Archz and Smutten went, and are still going to the same school (Grilldyret joining us after 7 years)), and I belive he would fit right into the Iron Edge community. Not just as a skilled player, but also as a guildchat/TS and forum troller.
I highly recomend Kvamme! Now, GIEF!

(Note that the real reason I am writing this is because this man is at the moment hiding a box containing 30kg of chockolate somewhere in his house and I'd like to find that box).
« Last Edit: December 22, 2006, 01:47:00 am by Ahkailon »

December 22, 2006, 02:29:45 am
Reply #6

Offline endre

• Guild Member

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2006, 02:29:45 am »
:=)
/they dont calll me the man for nothing keikei

December 22, 2006, 05:57:45 pm
Reply #7

Offline Grilldyret

• Officer

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2006, 05:57:45 pm »
Known this guy for about... 5 years now and I can for sure agree with Ahk that he'd fit the IE disease very well.

We need more redheads in IE! Recruit lol!
Would be great to have him inside the guild, and maybe I'll be joining him in levelling an alt when TBC comes out, who knows?
Anyway, give Kvamme in Iron Edge! he'd be a great addition to the guild, not when it comes to raiding, but in a personality-based way ;D

I loves yuo kvammi!

March 15, 2007, 11:05:22 pm
Reply #8

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

Bump/Update!

Im back as a Undead warlock called Vorte.

Im lvl'ing as fast as I can(alltho it feel s like I suck at it :P), and the enjoy the warlock class alot beeing a ex-mage. Leveling as an affliction lock for pewpew life drain tanking!

However, the ONLY reason for lvl'ing is to join ye guys for the fun in /g and on TS etc:) Me and Grilly had a plan about transferring his lock to my account, but it seems Blizz just banned that:\ So I had to lvl one my own ::)

Currently lvl 29, dinging 30 before i go to bed methinks. I have raided all bosses in Karazhan 'cept Nightbane, and I've gotten Gruul to about 55% with my mage. My mage is alliance as stated up here somewhere on the original post. It's more than less abandoned, and if i choose to go PVE hardcore with this lock(gotta learn how to play it tho:p) the mage will be left only for pvp and big number crits. Don't worry about me wanting to play mage again :)

The people I know in IE is stated up in the original post aswell. LURVEYEALL.

Wtb invite  ;D

March 15, 2007, 11:26:16 pm
Reply #9

Offline Vix

• Guild Member

• Quitcount: 2; racking up points yo

Well... Technically he's been a part of the guild since whenever he said he started borrowing their accounts...
Besides, he's giving me cookies.

(That means I supp0rtz0r.)
Read, comprehend, post.

March 16, 2007, 12:20:52 am
Reply #10

Offline Archz

• Guild Member

He has skillz

He has my vote

He has taken my family hostage

He has to get in

March 16, 2007, 05:51:21 pm
Reply #11

Offline Ahkailon

• Guild Member

And he still has chockolate!

(Which translates to: He got my vote!)

March 20, 2007, 11:39:51 am
Reply #12

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

Figured posting my specc would be a good idea. As im fairly fresh, don't slap me too hard  ;D

LvL 35 now, and this is my specc so far:
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=IVMdiofzk

I usually use the void and dot a mob up and then kill another with life drain tanking. Really looking forward to grind at 70  ::)

I planned a specc for lvl 70, i'll link that too to get some feedback :p
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=NVMdiRfzqtbooxcZxx0z

So, giving reasons for some choices that might would seem a bit weird to you imbalocks out thar. I skipped Shadow Embrace because im guessing most people have this, and I don't know if it works on bosses or not(know it works on trash tho, but tanks shouldnt die from trash, should they?). And the effect can't possibly stack  :P :D  Also left no points in Suppression, because the gear im getting at 70 will be hithithithithit and more hit. Should have enough. Will ofcourse change that if i feel that the resists are eating me :)

Also skipped malediction, but this could be included if noone else got it.

Demonology: Figured a little more mana on my imp wouldnt be too stupid when dark pact'ing. More stam and more int can't hurt, but points may have been spend better somewhere else, halp on that one. The reason for having one point in imp'd HS is just that i don't think that many got that "size" of HS, and more than one HS never hurts.

Destruction: I don't know, but i guess im tossing a shadowbolt now and then too, and Bane is really an ace talent. Shadowburn for those emergency situations when stuff that spawns just has to DIE asap, silly or smart\ok? Perhaps skipping some points in Demonology and get some crit on Searing pain is better, not sure, hope ye can tell me :)

Over and out from the new lockie.

March 20, 2007, 02:04:18 pm
Reply #13

Offline Goza

• Guild Member

Spending the last few talent points is mostly a choice of taste. Some go for first tier demonology, other for destructive reach or shadow embrace.

You should never run out of mana in any fight you have your imp available, just because he regens mana that quickly in addition to your siphon life healing you for lifetaps. So fel intellect might not be worth the 3 points. I can't state you the resist formulas, but I still get resists with 3 points in suppresion and quite a lot of +hit gear, so completely skipping that talent seems not reasonable to me.

March 20, 2007, 02:20:24 pm
Reply #14

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

What's your hit rating?  or +chance to hit ;)

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 06:57:05 pm

Login with username, password and session length

149 Guests, 0 Users