Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Monk (DPS/Healer) - Aliasse

June 26, 2018, 07:03:30 pm
Read 3094 times

Applicant

Social Application - Monk (DPS/Healer) - Aliasse
« on: June 26, 2018, 07:03:30 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the Weekend Raid.

Character: Aliasse
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Aliasse/advanced
Class/Spec: Monk (DPS/Healer)
Member Type: wraider

Personal Info:

Name: Bradley Brinkley
Work/School: Currently out of work due to family issues, will be going back to work middle of July working Mon - Fri 08:30 - 17:00.

Class/Spec:

Currently playing a WW Monk I feel at home playing DPS characters but like the idea of playing a healing off-spec as i feel its a more engaging play style. I am currently 956 on my WW with completely crap legendaries. I only just switched to Monk before my previous guild disbanded before that i was playing MM hunter for the entirety of legion. (Askeladd-Kilrogg)

On the build up to BFA i plan to explore my options of classes and likely make a new main once the expansion launches (between Preist/Monk/Druid/Paladin/Shaman).

Being new to the spec and being on hiatus for so long i am quite rusty and going into BFA i am looking to explore my options for classes and choose a main to take through BFA. (which may or may not be monk)

Professions:

Alchemy & Herbalism, I plan to have my main use Inscription & Herbalism in BFA due to the changes to inscription getting a little more options with the profession then alchemy (despite the strength of alchemy in both raiding and dungeons)

Raiding Experience:

Only started playing in Legion, joined a small guild on Killrogg/Nagrand/Runetotem called Apotheosis, where we achieved ahead of the curve for all current raid tiers. the guild disbanded at the start of Antorus so i do not have AOTC Argus sadly. due to the size of the guild we where unable to do any mythic content which i think is what lead to the eventual downfall (you can only run heroic so much before people become frustrated at the lack of progression)

Never played PvP but have friends who are massively into it so will likely look at having some fun with it in BFA

Previous Guilds:

Apotheosis - Killrogg/Nagrand/Runetotem (Disbanded)

Availability:

Currently available 100% of the time (excluding sleep) once back to work i will likely be available from 6PM GMT every weekday and all day on the weekends.

Communication:

English speaking, have TS3 or any other channels of communications required (Skype, Discord, etc).
Have a working headset & microphone. However I am quite shy, so it can take me a while to speak up.

Computer / Connection:

Computer and connection are strong and stable. play at 21ms with no real lag.

Addons/UI:

UI - https://imgur.com/a/D6lRpwM

Elvui - Interface overhaul
DBM - for boss mecahnics
Tidyplates - cleaner target name plates
WeakAuras - to display CDs and resource bars
Skada - DPS and Healing tracking mainly

Other Games:

Pretty much every MOBA & some console games currently replaying Kingdom Hearts Series. but i like a wide assortment of games and it depends on my mood.

Why Iron Edge?

A friend of mine applied for the guild and i enjoy playing with him. I also would like to see how far i can progress as a player in a larger guild and hopefully one day make it to the main raid team.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

Overall I'm quite friendly :) and would love to raid again in WoW and would hope that i can prove to you guys/gals that i am worthy of being in your guild.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Friends (Andervous/Sanook)

Last Words?

I would like this to be seen as more of a social application with the end goal of becoming a weekend raider and hopefully one day a main raider. I am not the best player but i think i have the potential to be decent and hope that i can work hard to prove to you guys/gals that it might be worth taking a shot on me :P.

Thank you for your time.
Bradley Brinkley

« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 07:06:01 pm by Xormn »

June 27, 2018, 08:45:38 am
Reply #1

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

Re: Weekend Raider Application - Monk (DPS/Healer) - Aliasse
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2018, 08:45:38 am »
Hello Bradley. If that's even your real name.

Few things i want to make it clear from the start:

1. you should ask those friends of yours to come here and vouch for you.
2. each raid team is separate. you don't go up the ladder by joining social, then weekend raid, then main raid. you join a team, you stick to it or... well... you leave.

Xormn.
Ba dun tss!

June 27, 2018, 01:00:06 pm
Reply #2

Offline Purebound

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2018, 01:00:06 pm »
Hello Xormn,

I would ultimately like to join the main raid team, however I feel im not ready for that at the moment, I will put some extra work in and work out what I want to play and get better and then re-apply when I feel that i wouldn't be a burden and that you have a shot at accepting me.

Sorry for wasting your time.

Thank you,
Bradley (which is my real name).

June 27, 2018, 01:11:59 pm
Reply #3

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2018, 01:11:59 pm »
Hello again Bradley.

I've had a talk with the other officers and you can join as a social for now. If you want to join the main raid after, you can have a word with the main raid leaders and see how that goes.

Would that be ok with you?
Ba dun tss!

June 27, 2018, 01:27:34 pm
Reply #4

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2018, 01:27:34 pm »
Welcome!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2024, 02:02:52 am

Login with username, password and session length

162 Guests, 0 Users