Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Blaine would like to join IE F&F

April 30, 2007, 11:49:45 pm
Read 6518 times

Offline Blaine

• Former Member

Blaine would like to join IE F&F
« on: April 30, 2007, 11:49:45 pm »
Hey, my name is Matt and i currently play a 65 Warlock named Blaine.

Not to long ago, i decided to delete my 70 paladin, and reroll to the "Better" side, and since then ive been leveling my Warlock up guildless, it hasnt bothered me much up to now,
for i didnt really want to join a leveling guild who are still learning the basic mechanics of the game, but tbh i miss the general chat from guilds, i miss the jokes and crazy random anacdotes.

Well my Good friend Crazylock mentioned this F&F section of Iron Edge, and i believe it would be perfect for me
I have played the game for some time now, i have raided zg, Aq20, Mc and Bwl With my Old Paladin so i know a few things,
and i am a commited player who is willing to learn and sacrifice time and effort for my Guild.

Iron Edge is a great guild, its Reputation proceeds itself throughout the Dunemaul server, and ive had very good experiences with some members of Iron Edge, such as Starbrow, and i would be grateful if you would let me join the team.

Blaine...

May 01, 2007, 03:04:53 am
Reply #1

Offline Legolew

• Former Member

• "If god be for us , who would be against us "

Re: Blaine would like to join IE F&F
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2007, 03:04:53 am »
Re-Rollers Bah!!!

you make it sound like you would like to raid , you are aware that F&F gives you no raiding staus whatsoever, if this is what you seek Lev 70 good gear and the raider forum is what u need.
F&F is just like it sounds so how do you know Crazy?
didnt you re-roll with wonderfull goodbye posts on Dunemaul and so on , dont think we like the celebs too much , thats why Galactus lasted 2 days :P

and lastly

just out of interest why re-roll what did you hate so much to make you do so , and what do you hope to gain from it?

to me your just a allie i'd rather hunt you that hug you , but guess if you a friend of crazy than you may be a assest who knows

Gl with application

1am where i live little tired short on niceness

Lego

May 01, 2007, 04:39:40 am
Reply #2

crazylock

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2007, 04:39:40 am »
Look who decided to drop by here, eh?

I've spoken through the entire deal with Matt for quite a while now, he just got around to it now, I'm sure Blaine will get around to answering your queries when he reads this, Lego.

We're friends from school, by the way.

I'm for this, should no one have any objections towards Blaine joining as F&F.

May 01, 2007, 10:42:19 am
Reply #3

Offline Starbrow

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2007, 10:42:19 am »
Met and talked to Blaine while he was levelling a bit, and had some fun on TS with him and Crazy. Seems like a decent dude, although his class is kind of meh... :P Either way, from my experiences with him, he would seem to fit the IE playstyle quite well, so I'm for him joining us.
Feral, a class of its own.

Alamo - REMEMBERS- HEEL BARES DURID! BARE DURIDS IS STORNG FREND!

May 01, 2007, 12:33:34 pm
Reply #4

Offline Cwave

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2007, 12:33:34 pm »
Blaine...
why did you not reroll BE pally... :D

gl

May 01, 2007, 01:02:05 pm
Reply #5

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2007, 01:02:05 pm »
And more importantly, how are your levitation skills?

Did you successfully throw a card through a car window yet?
Now I run a tech website.

May 01, 2007, 05:19:46 pm
Reply #6

Offline Loaded

• Former Member

• Vodka Please.

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2007, 05:19:46 pm »
And more importantly, how are your levitation skills?

Did you successfully throw a card through a car window yet?

Whilst reading this post, I spent at least 5 minutes thinking of something funny to say.....

Typical english, ruined all my fun :(

Blaine, get back in your box and stop moaning your dying.
“Ordinarily he was drunk, but he had lucid moments when he was merely stupid.”

May 01, 2007, 05:55:32 pm
Reply #7

Offline Myogoblin

• Guild Member

• LOLEXECUTE!

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2007, 05:55:32 pm »
I quested with Blaine a few times on my alt. seemed to know what he was doing which is a good sign!

should have l2cast underwater breathing really. holding it was rather silly

May 01, 2007, 06:59:43 pm
Reply #8

Offline Blaine

• Former Member

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2007, 06:59:43 pm »
I see a few things need to be cleared up here.

Firstly in response to Legolew,    I am well aware that F & F means friends and family. My post was not intended for a raiding posision.
You mentioned something about wanting to be a  Celebrity, I can assure you i am not an attention seeking Reroller if thats what you thought, My post on D.org was just a goodbye to some Ally friends, and a greeting to the Horde.

Yes i did re'roll. I did this for my own reasons, I leveled to Palladin to 70, and enjoyed raiding with him, but as a Complete raid bot, you Gimp most other aspects of the game.
When my guild disbanded, i felt it was time for a change; i didnt want to search for another raiding guild all over again, so instead me and a few friends agreed to try the game from a completely different angle...The Horde,   I dont fully understand why people get annoyed with re'rollers, I was just looking for something different.

As for my Magic career, due to complete lack of support i have decided to spend the rest of my days in my box.... Playing wow. ;D

.....Blaine

May 01, 2007, 08:37:50 pm
Reply #9

Offline Smorisha

• Guild Member

• MASSIVE AGGRO PULLING!

• Iron Edge brag-page
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2007, 08:37:50 pm »
Noone said we hate rerollers, in fact quite a lot of our raiders are rerollers. I will always look up on ally-to-horde rerollers with respect, most of the time its really good players who aren't happy with emo-kids (alliance is full of those).

When it comes to attention seeking rerollers its not ur style as much as I can see. We saw Galactus rerolling act witch was ment to be sensational, afaik he didn't manage to get Horde's attention clearly because he is a total nerd.

Though I don't know anything about u except few lines u wrote here I will trust Crazy's and Starbrow's opinion and wish u welcome to home of Dunemaul's "special" people, teh <Iron Edge>.

/Salute

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 01:40:51 am

Login with username, password and session length

272 Guests, 0 Users