Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Mage (DPS) - Trínsa

October 22, 2015, 12:10:53 am
Read 5927 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Mage (DPS) - Trínsa
« on: October 22, 2015, 12:10:53 am »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Trínsa
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Tr%C3%ADnsa/advanced
Class/Spec: Mage (DPS)
Member Type: raider

Personal Info:

My name is Norbert Komaromi, 32 years old (same the cat :D ), webprogrammer at MOL Hungary Oil company. I have a wife, 1 child, an implement to do sports, to ski, with friends to be, to go to a cinema.

Class/Spec:

The arcane and frost talent it what I use. That why? The fire burns weak now, while two strong ones are the other ones, can be used everywhere. You are divorcing any time if the leadership requires it naturally, a trouble is not from him. All three talenten I can be playing well perfectly. I know my character well. I play with him since 6 years.
Gear level is same, of all spec.

Arcane talenten the most important one the usage of the mana. This is very important, that let us keep it high always. Currently the haste it what is the most important one, and the spell power, the mastery comes then.
Start when there are 2 seconds back I get tight the potion, then classic AB spam and AM. After these if the burst is necessary macrot I use it what looks so:
#showtooltip Berserking
/cast Arcane Power
/cast Berserking
/cast Icy Veins
/use Nithramus, the All-Seer

Alts:

none have any relevant alt.

Professions:

Tailoring and enchanting. Ring enchant, bags, good and easy money :)

Raiding Experience:

TBC: full clear, all boss killed prenerf
WOTLK: hungarian 1st LK kill
CATA: hungarian 1st deathwing
MOP: hungarian 2nd garrosh
WOD: 8/10 BRF Mythic, 13/13 HC Hellfire, 8/13 Mythic Hellfire
PVE was very important always for me. I like the serious and good game, I play this only. Or we do it well or in no way.
I allways do all content.

Previous Guilds:

Wipefest - Last guild, Unfortunately 5 mage in this guild. This very much.

If you have any questions feel free to ask them about me then: Alez, Charmedboszi (Wipefest leaders) Ragnaros - EU

Game is Not Over - Hungarian 1st team at Cataclysm, pretty hard guild, world 182th. Disbanded unfortunetly.

Voodoo People - Hungarian 1st team at Pandarian, disbanded.

Myself consider it an experienced and reliable player. With 10 year experiences orders. Im come from Ragnaros realm.

Availability:

I am available every day. I can make an appearance if I am on a workplace and I can be playing. He does not give much trouble.

Communication:

I speak most well in English, I have a microphone, Teamspeak. Everything given it, that let the game be smooth.

Computer / Connection:

There are a yes, my very strong machine. Real power machine. I laid a big emphasis on it in order for the game experience to be the maximum always. One never caused a problem yet.
Config:
Asus maximus Ranger VII, i7 4770k, GeForce GTX 970, 16 GB 2133 Mhz ram, 100 GB SSD, 2 TB HDD, Razer mouse-headphone-keyboard.  

Addons/UI:

Angry Assignment if need
DBM
ElvUI
Iskar Assist
Postal
Skada
Weak Auras

picture here: http://imgur.com/JEOYHIn

Other Games:

Counter-Strike GO: Supreme rank
Dota 2
Hearthstone
Diablo III

Why Iron Edge?

First because I saw the hírdetéseteket in the game, from an other part I would like to belong to a team like that though where good to play, and it is not necessary to sit on all of them in the evening before the machine. setting out from your place, good team you are. I would be glad if I could play with you.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

10 year games an experience is at my disposal. Already the primary one wow I play with the game since his appearance. Myself consider it an experienced, reliable and good player. I believe it so, that your profit I may be.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

In game trade chat, wowprogress

Last Words?

Trust in him, that I can prove that I am eligible between you for you. In the hope of the common game, bye!

October 22, 2015, 07:28:57 am
Reply #1

Offline RomeoMustDie

• Guild Member

• No Pain, No Gain .. !

Re: Raider Application - Mage (DPS) - Trínsa
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2015, 07:28:57 am »
Meov Norbert,

i like ur aplly bro. also ur progress is good. We have already 2 mages in raid. (1 is gay btw) but a compititon is allways good. so lets see what our officer's says.

gl bro

October 22, 2015, 07:40:59 am
Reply #2

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2015, 07:40:59 am »
Ba dun tss!

October 22, 2015, 08:18:11 am
Reply #3

Offline Supremacy

• Former Member

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2015, 08:18:11 am »
You are divorcing any time if the leadership requires it naturally, a trouble is not from him.

First because I saw the hírdetéseteket

I have to call shenanigans on this !

A small advice from me, next time u use google translate (Nothing wrong with it) to write a app don't write like ur talking to a person, the program does not understand jokes, slangs or shortcuts.

All in all u have alright xp, the problem with it is that the first bosses I see you killed 6 times, where as the ''progress'' bosses you skipped over or only killed once. Now that tells me you were not good enough to take on progress or you were afk during progress. You said there were 6 Mages, why could you not stand out and get the spot?

Anyways, don't think we need 3 Mages here as we have 2 very good and very stable Mages (Sorry Lpx, Bendie is still my favourite!).

But then again Red Cross Edge turns no man away !

"Some rise by sin, and some by virtue fall"

October 22, 2015, 12:43:39 pm
Reply #4

Offline Munjica

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2015, 12:43:39 pm »
I looked at the Wipefest guild http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/ragnaros/W%C3%AEpefest

They are 6/13 Mythic, without Gorefiend Mythic (probably bought a lock so they can kill Socrethar). It is weird to me that he is 8/13 without Gorefiend and his guild isn't even that many, it looks to me like it is some kind of boosting.

Nonetheless, I think everyone deserve a chance to prove themselves.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 12:51:37 pm by munjica »

October 22, 2015, 01:20:12 pm
Reply #5

Offline Vejeta

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2015, 01:20:12 pm »
You are divorcing any time if the leadership requires it naturally, a trouble is not from him.

First because I saw the hírdetéseteket

I have to call shenanigans on this !

A small advice from me, next time u use google translate (Nothing wrong with it) to write a app don't write like ur talking to a person, the program does not understand jokes, slangs or shortcuts.

All in all u have alright xp, the problem with it is that the first bosses I see you killed 6 times, where as the ''progress'' bosses you skipped over or only killed once. Now that tells me you were not good enough to take on progress or you were afk during progress. You said there were 6 Mages, why could you not stand out and get the spot?

Anyways, don't think we need 3 Mages here as we have 2 very good and very stable Mages (Sorry Lpx, Bendie is still my favourite!).

But then again Red Cross Edge turns no man away !

Moaning when melee or ranged apply, Supre I'm having words with your wife!

Only diff I see is we've killed Gorefiend 3 times and Soc twice, Iskar and Zakuun once so not much difference to be fair.

I welcome more ranged as it'll push our own ranged to perform better than they are or increase there attendance etc.

Can you explain why you don't have Gorefiend but do have 2nd wing boss kills would clear this point up, good luck on the apply.

[edited name=Vejeta date=1445527557][/edited]
« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 05:26:08 pm by Vejeta »
You may have invaded my mind and my body...but there's one thing a Saiyin always keeps...his PRIDE!!!

Former angriest bastard on the internet.

Professional baby seal clubber

October 22, 2015, 04:22:57 pm
Reply #6

Offline Shimmar

• Officer

• Creepy Sam

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2015, 04:22:57 pm »
Hey trinsa.
I noticed you've recently applied to Santa Maria and was accepted for trial there, which explains the single kills you have for some of the later bosses.
Did you choose to leave or did you fail the trial?
If you chose to leave, could you explain why that was your choice after such a short trial period?

October 22, 2015, 05:18:54 pm
Reply #7

Offline Lycanus

• Guild Member

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2015, 05:18:54 pm »
doesnt seem like he will understand us during raids - u cant google translate live raid chat...
*You guys are taking this way to seriously!*

October 22, 2015, 05:20:34 pm
Reply #8

Atlanteans

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2015, 05:20:34 pm »

October 22, 2015, 05:47:50 pm
Reply #9

Offline Mooneclipse

• Officer

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2015, 05:47:50 pm »
Hiyo!
Many of my concerns has already been adressed by people posting in this thread so far, but I also noticed a distinct lack of logs from raids that you have attended. I'd really like for you to adress what has been highlighted by Shimmar and also possibly provide logs.
"You smell so much nicer when you're awake"

October 22, 2015, 07:14:53 pm
Reply #10

Offline Trinsa187

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2015, 07:14:53 pm »
wow, so hello guys :)
i didnt have any rights on this forum until now.
So: Yes im used the translator application, it is true, but im understand everything, im a reliable person. And yes i was playing on santa maria in 2 raid.
when the third would have come next it was said then that I am not needed now, then onto the successor. Onto this I said that there is a reason properly. I spoke to them, that find TS, and by the time they would have been searching I fell asleep because a lot were the work same day. This much were my sin.
how I am not if you believe it so here truth I accept it then. But a chance I consider it as everybody so is due. The decision is at you.
till then the best ones for you. I wait for the answer.

October 23, 2015, 11:39:59 am
Reply #11

Offline Satira

• Former Member

« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2015, 11:39:59 am »
Distinct lack of logs, but the ones that are available are pretty poor.

All include early deaths to mechanics and lowest DPS in the group, which is partially due to the previous point. (If you parse results ignoring events after deaths the DPS is pretty solid)

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/11402296/latest/#boss=0

(Maybe the mages can look through the rotation and see if there are any problems there)
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 12:06:53 pm by Satira »
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts."

"Political correctness is tyranny with manners."

October 23, 2015, 07:14:32 pm
Reply #12

Offline Mooneclipse

• Officer

« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2015, 07:14:32 pm »
I foresee there being quite a bit of a communications issue if you were to join - sadly enough - and if we pair this up with the fact that you seemed not to want to fulfill what i requested, I'm going to deny this application. I got in contact with someone from Santa Maria whom didn't have a whole lot of good things to say both in terms of your reliability nor your willingness to communicate over TS.

Best of luck finding another guild  :)
"You smell so much nicer when you're awake"

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 12:17:28 am

Login with username, password and session length

147 Guests, 0 Users