Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 [Casual Raid] Mage (DPS) - Goblin

November 20, 2012, 01:41:15 am
Read 1757 times

Applicant

[Casual Raid] Mage (DPS) - Goblin
« on: November 20, 2012, 01:41:15 am »
Hello, Iron Edge!

Character: Goblin
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Dunemaul/Goblin/advanced
Class/Spec: Mage (DPS)
Raid: Casual Raid

Personal Info:

Hi My name is Gregory currently live in Poland lapsing me 30 summers, running your own business.

Spec:

Paste a link here because there cos I did not work out I play Mage my main characters is a shadow priest. Fire offspec frost mage il 478 http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dunemaul/Goti/simple

Class:

Mage is fairly simple form of the game so I do not know what exactly to write;) remember the heated and spam fb: P Seriously So what to do to have a good play

Alts:

Shadowp 85 , war 81, drood 80, palx 80

Professions:

Currently, a little embarrassed because of the profession to play a priest pandarii lvlowalem Tailor and there was a magician to a collector but is now working on Leatherworking

Raid Experience:

I play WoW for 6 years with short breaks as I mentioned above post mage was my main character only in this add up to 85 lvl shadow priest played by the Sibunah and she is the main achievements

Previous Guilds:

the guild with which I played so far separated in time and consistent approach to the conscientious and punctual players was not the right people in my age and responsibilities can not afford something like that when a raid is to be pulled by 2 ha then require to be longer or do not refer to raid will not be sleeping for raid leader not serious approach to the players.

Availability:

set itself a week 2 -3 days to play wow due to heavy illness sister who is in a coma, it may happen with or does not appear, or I will certainly pinformuje She later but the person in charge of raid

Communication:

I speak English and Russian, albeit a little shyly, but I understand everything that speaks to me, I use my ventrilo ts3 and microphone

Computer / Connection:

computer still smells new fast packaging machine

Addons/UI:

I use the basic addon for the magician and the ui changes Mage Nuggets CombustionHelper Recount Deadly Boss Mods itc.

Other Games:

STWOR , LORD , Diablo , GW2 itc.

Why Iron Edge?

I remember this guild with good progress against pandarii nice people and professional approach to the matter

What can I offer Iron Edge?

clouds and a little help with the mana buff: P

Where did I hear about Iron Edge??

on server

Last Words?

I hope to meet you on the raid greet !!!

November 20, 2012, 12:36:34 pm
Reply #1

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

Re: [Casual Raid] Mage (DPS) - Goblin
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2012, 12:36:34 pm »
Do you have a mic? Having people that can't communicate is very annoying.

Your written english is pretty poor I didn't quite understand your situation, will you be able to raid monday and thursday from 20-24?

Your gear looks fine but we would as a minimum require you to level your professions.

Bears like alts!

November 20, 2012, 06:29:50 pm
Reply #2

Offline goti

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2012, 06:29:50 pm »
hi, sorry about short application but i wrote that at night. My english (writing) is not perfect but i realy understand what are u people say and i speak pretty good. About your quastion i have a proficient mic. Yes i can raid on monday and thursday as well. Im still working on my charakter because i changed it on mage - its about haked account and not giving back a gear from blizzard. And i also working on (finishing) all of reputations on pandaria. See u soon and im waiting for quastions or invite :)

November 29, 2012, 07:14:28 pm
Reply #3

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2012, 07:14:28 pm »
Your gear is pretty decent Im willing to give you a trial to see if communication works and I still expect you to level your professions.

Bears like alts!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 12:54:34 pm

Login with username, password and session length

321 Guests, 0 Users