Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Rogue (DPS) - Matumbaa

January 16, 2019, 04:22:06 pm
Read 3692 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Rogue (DPS) - Matumbaa
« on: January 16, 2019, 04:22:06 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Matumbaa
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Matumbaa/advanced
Class/Spec: Rogue (DPS)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

Hows it going guys, its your friendly neighboorhood Mexicano. Still jobless, uneducated and living in my parents basement.

Class/Spec:

Mainly play Assasination lately, but all other specs are on par with it aswell.
My "main" spec will change depending on  which ever is the best for each given tier.

Usually I aim for crit/haste since those seem to be the best simming stats for single target.
Rotation wise, if Im honest, I just mash some keys and somehow manage to make it work.

Alts:

Dis guy https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/Matumba

Professions:

Got alchemy for that sweet extra flask charge and leatherworking because I had shit boost and wanted to craft some better ones.

Raiding Experience:

Only raided casually in pugs with friends up to MoP. Started to raid myth during WoD and got 13/13M HFC, then in Legion got 7/7M EN, 3/3M ToV, 10/10M NH, 8/9M ToS, 11/11M Antorus and currently 8/8M Uldir. Most of it was done as a melee dps (dk/rogue).

Previous Guilds:

When I started to raid mythic in WoD I joined a guild called "Bloodlore" in which we managed to finish HFC on mythic, but when going into legion the guild started to lose members due to lack of motivation until it got to the point we didn't have a stable roster to raid mythic. After that I left in order to continue raiding mythic and joined you guys (Iron Edge) where I progressed up to the end of ToS.
Going into Antorus I decided I wanted to raid more and left in order to join a 3 day raiding guild and joined "Not Like This". Progressed most of Antorus with them (10/11M) but then during Argus progress the guild disbanded. After I joined "Order of Sargeras" and stayed with them up to the point where the guild disbanded and reformed in a new guild with half the roster half way through Uldir.

Availability:

Usually during evenings.

Communication:

Que?

Computer / Connection:

Recently upgraded pc, low ping and stable connection.

Addons/UI:

DBM
Weakauras
Dominos
Quartz
Details!
and a few other that probably arent relevant enough to mention.

Other Games:

Overwatch and MHW.

Why Iron Edge?

Because I miss you guys!

What can I offer Iron Edge?

https://i.imgur.com/QvQ5iim.png

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Somewhere else.

Last Words?

Can't think of anything witty to say so no.

January 16, 2019, 05:11:49 pm
Reply #1

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

Re: Raider Application - Rogue (DPS) - Matumbaa
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2019, 05:11:49 pm »
Oh hey, welcome back!

After I joined "Order of Sargeras" and stayed with them up to the point where the guild disbanded and reformed in a new guild with half the roster half way through Uldir.

Why Iron Edge?

Because I miss you guys!

Go on..
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

January 16, 2019, 05:25:18 pm
Reply #2

Offline Matumba321

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2019, 05:25:18 pm »
If I'm honest, I just miss being able to shoutout the "N" word without repercussion.

January 16, 2019, 06:59:04 pm
Reply #3

Online Lethys

• Officer

• Lets Alfie this place up.

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2019, 06:59:04 pm »
Any comments or statements made by Lethys are not representative of Iron Edge as a whole.

January 16, 2019, 08:05:19 pm
Reply #4

Offline Vejeta

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2019, 08:05:19 pm »
Oh hey memetumba,

So if you are accepted, are you going to leave us again for some homo try hard 3 day a week raid guild again, as I can't take another breakup like that again....

I think we do need a better reply to why do you want to join us question though.

Good luck

Vej
You may have invaded my mind and my body...but there's one thing a Saiyin always keeps...his PRIDE!!!

Former angriest bastard on the internet.

Professional baby seal clubber

January 16, 2019, 08:50:15 pm
Reply #5

Offline Pratiarch

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2019, 08:50:15 pm »
Usually I aim for crit/haste since those seem to be the best simming stats for single target.
Rotation wise, if Im honest, I just mash some keys and somehow manage to make it work.

Can you link some logs so we can see?

and I do not see any reason you won't leave the guild again, where is the regret? Is there any regret?

- Prat

January 16, 2019, 08:50:45 pm
Reply #6

Offline Matumba321

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2019, 08:50:45 pm »
Oh hey, welcome back!

After I joined "Order of Sargeras" and stayed with them up to the point where the guild disbanded and reformed in a new guild with half the roster half way through Uldir.

Why Iron Edge?

Because I miss you guys!

Go on..

I think we do need a better reply to why do you want to join us question though.

Good luck

Vej

I probably should mentioned I'm in a guild as is (Yermaw which is the guild that formed with the remaining members OoS), but atm I'm at a point in life where I can't (nor do I want to) put enough time into the game to keep up with the pace that they are aiming for the future of their guild.
As to why coming back, with the decision I had made of cutting down on time spent in wow I wanted to go back to progress raiding on a 2 day schedule and from personal experience Iron Edge is the perfect fit for my wacky personality. That and I miss the bants, truely do.
I can understand the reluctance of invinting me back considering I've already left in the past but I thought it would still be worth a try applying regardless.
Hope this clears things.

January 16, 2019, 08:56:46 pm
Reply #7

Offline Matumba321

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2019, 08:56:46 pm »

Can you link some logs so we can see?

and I do not see any reason you won't leave the guild again, where is the regret? Is there any regret?

- Prat

That's because I don't actually regret it, I wanted to more than Iron Edge could offer at the time and I decided to satisfy those cravings.
I tried to leave in a way that would cause the least harm to the guilds progression, hence why I stayed until the end of the tier until I decided to find something new.
Could I leave again in the future? Maybe, yeah. Will that be in a near future? No.

January 16, 2019, 08:57:34 pm
Reply #8

Offline Matumba321

• Vendor Trash

January 18, 2019, 12:12:00 am
Reply #9

Offline Shimmar

• Officer

• Creepy Sam

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2019, 12:12:00 am »
Hi matumba.
We'll be happy to take you back for a re-trial.
Poke an officer for an invite

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:57:19 pm

Login with username, password and session length