Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Whitey

March 25, 2009, 09:39:37 pm
Read 7834 times

Offline Whitey

• Former Member

• ProTadin

Whitey
« on: March 25, 2009, 09:39:37 pm »
Hi there, Iron Edge. My name is Whitey and obviously im writing this because I want to join Iron Edge as a friend. I honestly think im horrible at writing these, so I'll just jump ahead and throw you some history.

The Player:
My real name is Pauli Simonsen and im from the Faroe Islands. Im 29 years old and up until recently I worked at a fish factory here in the faroes. However, that closed and thus im currently between employment. My hobbies are gaming and wow in particular, hanging out with friends and I also really enjoy a good movie or tv-show from time to time. Strangely enough, im not fat Oo

There's really not all that much else to share about me. Im more or less your average computer geek. I play computer, drink, smoke and lead a horribly unhealthy life :P

My World of Warcraft History:
I started playing WoW back in the european beta, and decided to roll a gnome rogue. Hey, they looked fun! Then when WoW was officially released, I rolled another gnome rogue on Dragonmaw, where I played out my newbie days. Highlights include being the first to raid 10 man stratholme and scholomance, finishing the ubrs key and leading the biggest guild on the server! Man, I miss the early days :(

After playing on Dragonmaw for quite some time, I decided to reroll horde on Dunemaul, since I had heard the majority of faroese WoW players were on this server. I chose an undead priest to start with and then moved on to my tauren warrior, Zmash. When TBC was released, I decided to switch to the paladin class and created Whitey, which I still play today as my main character. My raiding experience is pretty extensive, but sadly I missed a few of the high end experiences.

With my warrior Zmash, I cleared upto and not including C'thun and never saw old Naxxramas. Then on Whitey, I cleared into the start of MH/BT. And currently i've cleared all Northrend content, which really isnt that much of an accomplishment :(

Im currently playing my Paladin as protection spec, and on my armory you will most likely see me wearing my all-around tanking set. I also have a retribution set and a holy set altho the holy one is neither gemmed nor enchanted. Played holy during all of TBC and I still get the chills every time I consider trying it again :P ..oh, and im a miner+jewelcrafter.

This is my Paladin's armory page ---> Click Me!

The Sponsor:
My sponser in the guild is Galtez (Zatzianka). We've been playing together ever since I switched to Dunemaul, and we even levelled our toons together. Well, I levelled and he tagged along, lol. We've been real life friends for a long time, and I really miss yelling at him in green text instead of purple!

Well, that's it for my wall of text. Looking forward to hearing from you :)

Whitey

March 25, 2009, 09:50:39 pm
Reply #1

Offline Galtez

• Guild Member

Re: Whitey
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2009, 09:50:39 pm »
all good words for my good friend and hoping for more good words from old timers that are as old ingame as we are  ::)

Btw, whitey is the n-word
keke

Failure is not an option, its the path to decay

March 25, 2009, 09:54:32 pm
Reply #2

Eyehole

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2009, 09:54:32 pm »
not bad for a horrible writer :P
well written mate
GL!

March 25, 2009, 10:12:26 pm
Reply #3

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2009, 10:12:26 pm »
But he's so bad..

<4
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

March 25, 2009, 10:16:37 pm
Reply #4

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2009, 10:16:37 pm »
I thought we were meant to be recruiting him as a raiding protadin for the A team?
Now I run a tech website.

March 25, 2009, 10:24:31 pm
Reply #5

Offline Whitey

• Former Member

• ProTadin

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2009, 10:24:31 pm »
I dun think Vorte likes me :( ... maybe I need to bribe him again!

March 25, 2009, 10:42:06 pm
Reply #6

Offline Pallebahtep

• Forum Member

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2009, 10:42:06 pm »
Hmmm Pauli Simonsen... don't know you!
Who are your father and mother?  :P

March 25, 2009, 11:00:46 pm
Reply #7

Offline kagemoth

• Former Member

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2009, 11:00:46 pm »
Hey fag. Hes real nice if hes not drunk.
Insanity doesn't run in my family. Rather, it strolls through, taking its time, getting to know everyone personally.

March 25, 2009, 11:05:04 pm
Reply #8

Offline Ino

• Guild Member

• ლ(ಠ_ಠლ

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2009, 11:05:04 pm »
I thought we were meant to be recruiting him as a raiding protadin for the A team?

His gear is sufficient atleast. The question is does he want/can raid monday,tuesday, wednesday and thursday 80% of the time!

March 25, 2009, 11:26:54 pm
Reply #9

Offline Thecurse

• Guild Member

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2009, 11:26:54 pm »
just had to bump in here, to say, thumbs up for Whitey as I have played alot with him to, and raided back in TBC, and good luck on application mate.

March 25, 2009, 11:45:20 pm
Reply #10

Offline Whitey

• Former Member

• ProTadin

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2009, 11:45:20 pm »
Thanks for the kind words all :)

As for the question on when I can raid. I can raid pretty much every day of the week currently. Being unemployed and all I have alot of free time. However, having just left my old raiding, im honestly not sure what my future plans for WoW are; Hence my application in the friends forum :D

All I do know at the moment, is that I wont quit playing WoW and I would like to have the Iron Edge community as a part of my future WoW career. I know quite a few people from the guild, and they are all excellent players and to me that pretty much equals fun :P

Edit: That's a lie, Kage!! I play best when im drunk, lol.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 11:47:52 pm by Whitey »

March 26, 2009, 12:04:21 am
Reply #11

Offline Grilldyret

• Officer

« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2009, 12:04:21 am »
He's "the n-word" and calls his character "Whitey"? This obviously proves that he would have no problems with the racism-infested flamewar that we call guildchat..

I've seen you around quite a bit, and I might even have played with you before. If he's not ready for the A-team I could slip him into the B-team and keep him warm!

March 26, 2009, 02:31:05 pm
Reply #12

Offline Decay

• Guild Member

« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2009, 02:31:05 pm »
This guy is a Faroese Jaca, but he doesn't whine and yell.
"Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself."

March 26, 2009, 02:38:30 pm
Reply #13

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2009, 02:38:30 pm »
Not overly interested in your app as a Friend --

As a raider, sure.

But you would need to commit to 80% of Monday through Thursday raids, now, and in the future.

(And you're black, or did I misread Grilly?)
Now I run a tech website.

March 26, 2009, 02:46:31 pm
Reply #14

Offline kagir

• Guild Member

« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2009, 02:46:31 pm »
the application says Danish

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 12:26:42 pm

Login with username, password and session length

275 Guests, 4 Users
DNZ93, Pinkbetty, Rasgaas, Naasty