Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Xeratos - priest

June 16, 2009, 12:28:57 am
Read 6399 times

Offline Xera

• Vendor Trash

Xeratos - priest
« on: June 16, 2009, 12:28:57 am »
An introduction (aka. who the hell am I?):

Greetings Iron Edge. My name is Markus, I’m a 19 years old student (providing I’m accepted to the university) and I hail you from the frozen land of Finland. I fancy myself a decent guy, but then againg, who doesn’t. I’ve been a gamer all my miserable life: my first love was Super Nintendo Entertainment System and I was quite the hard-core console gamer as a kid (all those hours spent playing Super Mario). I still play a lot (mostly PC-games nowdays) and I consider gaming a dear hobby of mine. During the course of my life I’ve also stumbled into the terrifying world of pen&paper RP, but I’m not sure whether that’s relevant or not.

Why do I want to join IE?

Since I restarted playing WoW I’ve been guildless by a consciouss choise (I don’t really want to join a guild that’d accept a random, low level priest to their ranks). I quite recently hit 80 and I’m already getting tired of the intellectual void that is the general wow-community. If I am to trust what I have heard (and why wouldn’t I?) IE is a great guild of which I’d proudly be a part of. Also, Sparrowhawk is pressuring me to make an application.

The in-game me (aka. The Life and Times of Xeratos the Priest) :

I’ve been playing WoW for a (regrettably) long time: I started somewhere around a week after the launch of the original game. My first characters were an alliance hunter and an alliance druid, but I never accomplished anything even remotely noteworthy with either of them. Myself and some friends of mine (read Sparrowhawk) moved to the RP-PvP realm Defias Brotherhood where I created my priest. There we joined an all-finnish, semi-serious PvE-guild with whom I cleared BWL in vanilla WoW.

Soon after TBC hit the guild collapsed due to unfortunate changes in the management and I transferred to Dunemaul since quite a few RL friends of mine played there. At level  70 I joined Ravenous and raided up to and including BT with them before quitting WoW (people never really quit, do they?). As of now and since about a month ago I’ve been playing and enjoying the game againg, guildless. This time around I’m trying to keep my gaming much more casual: I don’t know how much time and commitment my future studies will require, hence the friends and family application (also, my gear sucks).

Armory link:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Xeratos

Sponsors:

The plural is misleading, I fear. I am quite a close RL friend of Sparrowhawk’s. We’ve know each other since forever:  we went to school together as kids, we played Pen&Paper together (not that much though) and most of our WoW-lives we’ve been in the same guilds, that kind of stuff. I am quite certain he’s willing to vouch for me.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 12:43:39 am by Xera »

June 16, 2009, 12:31:06 am
Reply #1

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

Re: Xeratos - priest
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2009, 12:31:06 am »
Are you willing to step over moral lines and provide private information about Sparrowhawk?

If so, you've got my vote.
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

June 16, 2009, 12:38:52 am
Reply #2

Offline Xera

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2009, 12:38:52 am »
Are you willing to step over moral lines and provide private information about Sparrowhawk?

If so, you've got my vote.

Obviously I am. I consider undermining anything that devious bastard does a noble cause.

June 16, 2009, 01:30:57 am
Reply #3

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2009, 01:30:57 am »
You can't join until Sparrow actually attends some raids.

Thanks for applying though!
Now I run a tech website.

June 16, 2009, 05:52:25 am
Reply #4

Offline Theel

• Guild Member

• babymunch is aww-righttt!

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2009, 05:52:25 am »
We got wasted when Sparrow turned 18!

You have my vote, it has to count for something.
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

June 16, 2009, 11:31:08 am
Reply #5

Offline Xera

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2009, 11:31:08 am »
You can't join until Sparrow actually attends some raids.

Thanks for applying though!

Sparrow bought a new motherboard yesterday and we're going to try and make it work today, so that should happen soon enough. Providing things go as planned, which they propably won't. But we'll see.

And yes, I also know Theel. To the point you can know a person when you've gotten wasted with him once.

June 16, 2009, 02:24:18 pm
Reply #6

Offline Sparrowhawk

• Guild Member

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2009, 02:24:18 pm »
I fixed my computer just now.. THANKS TO XERA! And yeah. Invite him, he'll fit in perfectly!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 05:06:16 pm

Login with username, password and session length

227 Guests, 0 Users