Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 sc2 Rage thread. 'Cause we really need one.

September 20, 2010, 01:14:41 pm
Reply #45

Offline Narw

• Guild Member

Re: sc2 Rage thread. 'Cause we really need one.
« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2010, 01:14:41 pm »
You guys are really telling me Kage should not complain becouse if he have speedlings, crawlers and queen's on creep he can maybe surive and dont let a tier 1 50/50 unit to totally uterrly fuck him? Game is not balanced at all atm, Terran should get series of fat nerfs (beggining from reapers, going thru marouders and ending on this mule bullshit). Then we wont see a 220 apm zerg players lose to a retards that play sim city for 25 mins and when they reach critical mass they move out with army that counter's everything.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 01:16:45 pm by Narw »

September 20, 2010, 02:06:30 pm
Reply #46

Kilizion

« Reply #46 on: September 20, 2010, 02:06:30 pm »
As I already stated and quoted the patch notes, reapers are being nerfed and I read somewere that the bonus damage to marauders won't apply to buildings anymore (not 100% on that), I don't see why mules are op when zerg can produce more than 1 drone at a time from the start and protoss can chrono boost probes from the start? Terran need to upgrade to oc, before they get mule so I really don't see that as any massive advantage, plus a lot of terrans use energy on scan and sometimes even call down supply if they really suck. Also battlecruisers, bunkers, seige tanks are all being nerfed. Here is a link to the patch notes so people can stop complaining about things that are already being changed: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/692221.

September 20, 2010, 02:13:39 pm
Reply #47

Offline Narw

• Guild Member

« Reply #47 on: September 20, 2010, 02:13:39 pm »
Ofc you dont see how mules are op, you are terrible.

September 20, 2010, 02:22:03 pm
Reply #48

Kilizion

« Reply #48 on: September 20, 2010, 02:22:03 pm »
I think they're good but not op. I don't really see a lot of people complaining about them, just you in fact. I watch high level games all the time and I see a lot of players using that energy on scans in the mid-late game. They're good early obviously and that's if you go for an early oc.

September 20, 2010, 03:06:05 pm
Reply #49

Offline Palmar

« Reply #49 on: September 20, 2010, 03:06:05 pm »
mules are fine.

Just need a cooldown equal to the time it takes to regen 50 energy.

Reapers should really only be good against lings/drones, or buildings. I think the best fix to them would be to reduce their range!
Trolls are awesome!

September 20, 2010, 03:14:09 pm
Reply #50

Offline kagemoth

• Former Member

« Reply #50 on: September 20, 2010, 03:14:09 pm »
That would make roach an actual counter then. blizzard doesnt support those kinda
ideas for zerg.
Insanity doesn't run in my family. Rather, it strolls through, taking its time, getting to know everyone personally.

September 20, 2010, 03:23:02 pm
Reply #51

Offline Narw

• Guild Member

« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2010, 03:23:02 pm »
I think they're good but not op. I don't really see a lot of people complaining about them, just you in fact. I watch high level games all the time and I see a lot of players using that energy on scans in the mid-late game. They're good early obviously and that's if you go for an early oc.

Poping 8 mules at same time basicly doubles your income and turns you from "Ohh shit" situation into "eheheheheehh its ok, im terran"

September 20, 2010, 03:27:33 pm
Reply #52

Offline Yoica

• Officer

« Reply #52 on: September 20, 2010, 03:27:33 pm »
Poping 8 mules at same time basicly doubles your income and turns you from "Ohh shit" situation into "eheheheheehh its ok, im terran"

That is a wrong way of looking at it. Over time it doesn't matter if he uses it on CD or pools energy (assuming he doesn't get capped) and uses 8 in go. This really isn't any different than a zerg sitting on 200 supply, but still spawning larvae wait for some of his units to die.

September 20, 2010, 03:36:35 pm
Reply #53

Offline Narw

• Guild Member

« Reply #53 on: September 20, 2010, 03:36:35 pm »
Uhm, yes it does, imagine big battle at 3rd expo, you pull your scv's to auto repair some tanks blablabl w/e, 3/4 of your's army dies, but ohh how lucky, you forgot to use your energy half match... Now you can have bonus + 1600 minerals for minute for which allows you to get out of this shit situation,

And honestly i dont understand your comparision with zerg larva.

September 20, 2010, 03:39:55 pm
Reply #54

Offline Intrinsic

• Guild Member

« Reply #54 on: September 20, 2010, 03:39:55 pm »
Maybe it wouldn't be an oh shit situation if the so called terran player actually used his mules on time rather than sucking at macro.

September 20, 2010, 04:33:10 pm
Reply #55

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #55 on: September 20, 2010, 04:33:10 pm »
Yea i cant see where your going either about Mule's Narw. They arent that over-powered compared to the early game advantage Toss and zerg has when it comes to be able to boost economy. I could agree with Palmar maybe putting a short cooldown on the mules just so that you cant like "omg" i forgot to spend energy, but that would probably be the only need to do with em - if any.
I think I was born to tank.
Eetion/Fred/ET

September 20, 2010, 05:15:45 pm
Reply #56

Offline kagemoth

• Former Member

« Reply #56 on: September 20, 2010, 05:15:45 pm »
Yea i cant see where your going either about Mule's Narw. They arent that over-powered compared to the early game advantage Toss and zerg has when it comes to be able to boost economy. I could agree with Palmar maybe putting a short cooldown on the mules just so that you cant like "omg" i forgot to spend energy, but that would probably be the only need to do with em - if any.

Ok. Allow me to show u why its OP. I am Zerg , i am bad so i miss my spawn larvaes and
energy starts too pool on my queen. This Spawn time is larvae i will NEVER have again...
Now i am terran , i am bad so i am not calling down mules be it cause i am saving for
scans (which u probably wont cause u are bad). Now i have max energy on my orbital commands
"oh i am in trouble cause my army SUMHOW died" calls down 8 mules , problem solved. That is
one of the imbalances. No matter how bad you are as a terran you dont get punished for it.
Zerg on the other hand lose by making 1 error. 1 error can be your loss as a zerg , that is
how unforgiving it is. I just watched Rigid lose cause he didnt upgrade Baneling speed
fast enough. How unfair is that. This 1 base turtling terran couldnt be broken and he had 3
bases inc gold and then terran rocks up and wins cause he had FULL energy mule spam on his exp when he decided to move out.

Disgusting.
Insanity doesn't run in my family. Rather, it strolls through, taking its time, getting to know everyone personally.

September 20, 2010, 05:33:32 pm
Reply #57

Offline Palmar

« Reply #57 on: September 20, 2010, 05:33:32 pm »
meh, ZvT is fine after early game.

the only problem is early game, which could be solved by allowing zerg to scout better.

There really is a problem with all zerg being on some ego trip thinking they're much better than they really are, and that their losses are mainly due to imbalance.
Trolls are awesome!

September 20, 2010, 05:36:40 pm
Reply #58

Offline Yoica

• Officer

« Reply #58 on: September 20, 2010, 05:36:40 pm »
I agree, Zerg on suffers slighly in the early game and I think the reaper + zealot change in wednesday's patch will fix that.

September 20, 2010, 06:09:38 pm
Reply #59

Offline kagemoth

• Former Member

« Reply #59 on: September 20, 2010, 06:09:38 pm »

the only problem is early game, which could be solved by allowing zerg to scout better.

There really is a problem with all zerg being on some ego trip thinking they're much better than they really are, and that their losses are mainly due to imbalance.

loled.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 07:26:18 am

Login with username, password and session length

243 Guests, 0 Users