Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 sc2 Rage thread. 'Cause we really need one.

September 30, 2010, 02:57:07 pm
Reply #90

Offline Sparrowhawk

• Guild Member

Re: sc2 Rage thread. 'Cause we really need one.
« Reply #90 on: September 30, 2010, 02:57:07 pm »
So would  you kindly refrain from making such comments untill you learned how to play by yourself.

Oh wow.. I will kindly not refrain myself of making such comments since I see absolutely no reason why I should not.

Ultralisks are "broken" since they are abit inferior than they were before? I remember maybe 3 games where the game has taken so long to actually see ultralisks on the field, and because of this zerg is absolutely broken. 1 unit.

And it is clearly L2P issue, get over it.

Edit: Oh and dont mention self respect and race in same sentence like that, makes no sense.

September 30, 2010, 03:01:40 pm
Reply #91

Offline Illusion

• Community Member

• It's all in your mind...

« Reply #91 on: September 30, 2010, 03:01:40 pm »
Oh and dont mention self respect and race in same sentence like that, makes no sense.

It's an IdrA quote. When people ask him why he doesn't play Terran.

September 30, 2010, 03:03:06 pm
Reply #92

Offline Narw

• Guild Member

« Reply #92 on: September 30, 2010, 03:03:06 pm »
Ok, again, Difficulty != Balance.

Balance would be not having the same tools of winning - but zerg do.
If you guys think you're losing due to imbalances, I would have you think again.

The more you think that, the more you're focusing on the WRONG reason you're losing and directly you become an angrier and worse player, who then keeps blaming the game when most likely you still have fucking miles to improve.

I think you dont get it, i know im medicore at this at best, i know there is shitload of thing i can improve in. But its a bit discouraging that even if you actually improve a lot you will still be deaiing with same A move faggotry. I dont belive that game is balanced if same effort wise one side wins. If i have to be a better player to win verus someone who is worse how you can call this balanced and fair situation? I paid Blizzard cash to deliver a game which is "competitive e-sport expieriance". Its very competitive and balanced now, IF you play protoss and terran. And no i wont reroll, i did put effort into learning how to zerg which WASNT so easy, not going to start from scraps again.

September 30, 2010, 03:04:27 pm
Reply #93

Offline Narw

• Guild Member

« Reply #93 on: September 30, 2010, 03:04:27 pm »
So would  you kindly refrain from making such comments untill you learned how to play by yourself.

Oh wow.. I will kindly not refrain myself of making such comments since I see absolutely no reason why I should not.

Maybe couse getting a l2p comments from sub 1k diamond protoss player makes you look like a retard, but what i could know.

September 30, 2010, 03:09:00 pm
Reply #94

Offline Nachmanun

• Guild Member

« Reply #94 on: September 30, 2010, 03:09:00 pm »
All I'm seeing is self justification of losing. It's Blizzards fault, my opponent is bad, I don't A move, zerg is unbalanced.

I think you're all WoW broken, when you finally have a game where there's basically no end to how much you can improve you still beat around the bush about how it's not your fault you're losing.

I don't see the point.
Overcome it. It's not like you don't have the tools to overcome it (like you would NOT have in a game where imbalance is the reason you're losing). Fruitdealer taught me this.
SK?R DIG, SK?R DIG F?R FAN. SK?R DIG TILLS DU D?R.

September 30, 2010, 03:09:11 pm
Reply #95

Offline Palmar

« Reply #95 on: September 30, 2010, 03:09:11 pm »
Allright, I'll concede. I'm being overly zealous about the Zerg is not UP thing compared to what I really feel. I really, really do feel that there are some issues with the game.

But the ultralisk nerf was a reasonable one.

Thing is, Zerg player whine really bothers me because there are so many things wrong.

I firmly believe the major problem zerg has is lack of early scouting options, and blizzard's retarded map pool. The reason I said the whole "why risk losing as zerg when I can just win as protoss" is not an issue.

If I was playing an equal player, I'd always go with Zerg, but because I know I'm better than sintrael, it's easier to noobstomp him as protoss because I'm not as reliant on scouting. PvP is simply a matchup that doesn't involve a lot of surprises, and I'm comfortable with playing an aggressive macro game.

When I complained about losing to shiftey, it's precisely because of that, I had a hunch that the tech lab in the front meant 3rax, but it also could've indicated reapers, so I made roaches instead of banelings, and promptly lost the game, he denied my overlord scout.

Basically, it all comes down to scouting, and bad maps. I truly and honestly believe that if you can stay alive through all the early bullshit (bunker rush, reaper rush, hellions, banshees, void rays, 4gate, immortal push, fast phoenix killing all your ovies, tank/marine push, 3rax and any other stupid 1base harass/all-in) Then Zerg actually has a very good chance of succeeding. The mid- and late-game Zerg army is actually very, very scary.

So all the people whining about tanks, thors, autorepair (lol, just bangling that shit), marauders, stim, mm balls and whatever.... those guys just bother me.

I actually think that with just a few changes the game could be almost perfectly balanced.

1) allow overseers to be built afer evo chamber, and not lair.
2) reduce banshee range to 4-5
3) put a cooldown on mules so you can't save up energy

that's it, that'd be enough to just make the ZvT matchup very, very good.
Trolls are awesome!

September 30, 2010, 03:11:05 pm
Reply #96

Offline Sparrowhawk

• Guild Member

« Reply #96 on: September 30, 2010, 03:11:05 pm »
Maybe couse getting a l2p comments from sub 1k diamond protoss player makes you look like a retard, but what i could know.

You must really be proud of your 1k diamond points.

Sorry to break it to you, but ladder rank has hardly anything to do with seeing difference in 2 things which in this case are balance issue and L2P issue. And im not even sure what I should comment on you even mentioning race someone plays =D.. Makes just no sense like your previous comments

September 30, 2010, 03:14:05 pm
Reply #97

Offline Narw

• Guild Member

« Reply #97 on: September 30, 2010, 03:14:05 pm »
All I'm seeing is self justification of losing. It's Blizzards fault, my opponent is bad, I don't A move, zerg is unbalanced.

I think you're all WoW broken, when you finally have a game where there's basically no end to how much you can improve you still beat around the bush about how it's not your fault you're losing.

I don't see the point.
Overcome it. It's not like you don't have the tools to overcome it (like you would NOT have in a game where imbalance is the reason you're losing). Fruitdealer taught me this.

Man, i played protoss on ladder, first match was vs 120 apm around 1150 diamond zerg, close spawn on metalopolis. Do you seriously belive anything he was doing had any impact on resoult of that match? 4 gate a move collect points. And again that was first match on ladder with me as protoss, my whole expieriance bout that race was 5 skimirshes vs rash. Yes, race you pick is not affecting outcome of match and its perfectly balanced that worse player wins vs better one. Totally.

September 30, 2010, 03:16:27 pm
Reply #98

Offline Palmar

« Reply #98 on: September 30, 2010, 03:16:27 pm »

I don't see the point.

Man, i played protoss on ladder, first match was vs 120 apm around 1150 diamond zerg, close spawn on metalopolis. Do you seriously belive anything he was doing had any impact on resoult of that match? 4 gate a move collect points. And again that was first match on ladder with me as protoss, my whole expieriance bout that race was 5 skimirshes vs rash. Yes, race you pick is not affecting outcome of match and its perfectly balanced that worse player wins vs better one. Totally.

Defending a 4gate is like the first trick in the Zerg playbook... like if you lose to a 4gate... ever... you're bad at zerg.

Of course, improved scouting (as I already have touched on) would help, and bigger maps too. Blistering sands is the only really retarded one for defending a 4gate.
Trolls are awesome!

September 30, 2010, 03:17:09 pm
Reply #99

Offline Narw

• Guild Member

« Reply #99 on: September 30, 2010, 03:17:09 pm »

You must really be proud of your 1k diamond points.

Thats why im the random throwing random l2p comments right mate?

Sorry to break it to you, but ladder rank has hardly anything to do with seeing difference in 2 things which in this case are balance issue and L2P issue. And im not even sure what I should comment on you even mentioning race someone plays =D.. Makes just no sense like your previous comments

It have soemthing to do with cockness. Cockness would be cool if you werent trash, you are trash tho, so put your comments in your ass, makes enough sense for you now?

September 30, 2010, 03:18:36 pm
Reply #100

Offline Narw

• Guild Member

« Reply #100 on: September 30, 2010, 03:18:36 pm »
Defending a 4gate is like the first trick in the Zerg playbook... like if you lose to a 4gate... ever... you're bad at zerg.

Tell that to Rigid, he seems losing all day to 4 gates. Amd i honestly dont see how losing to close spawn 4 gate all in push makes you bad.

September 30, 2010, 03:25:39 pm
Reply #101

Offline Nachmanun

• Guild Member

« Reply #101 on: September 30, 2010, 03:25:39 pm »
So why not pick something else up as an offrace if zerg frustrates you so much?
Personally I quite like zerg.

Not like it's WoW and you need to invest hundreds of hours into it.

September 30, 2010, 03:31:52 pm
Reply #102

Offline Palmar

« Reply #102 on: September 30, 2010, 03:31:52 pm »

Tell that to Rigid, he seems losing all day to 4 gates. Amd i honestly dont see how losing to close spawn 4 gate all in push makes you bad.

If you know it's coming, you can defend it, otherwise every protoss would do it every game against zerg. Like if there's a strategy that'll win even if the zerg knows it's coming, then why do anything else... ever?

Now, if you were actually droning, or preparing for void rays, or whatever else you might be doing, of course you're going to lose, so once again, the issue is scouting.
Trolls are awesome!

September 30, 2010, 03:33:10 pm
Reply #103

Offline Nachmanun

• Guild Member

« Reply #103 on: September 30, 2010, 03:33:10 pm »
It have soemthing to do with cockness. Cockness would be cool if you werent trash, you are trash tho, so put your comments in your ass, makes enough sense for you now?

What the fuck am I reading?

Also - if you're reading this post with an open and unbiased mind - you'll surely see how much better the Z players seem to find themselves to be.

And your latest post is really really elitist - it's basically a post such as yours that make people cringe over the whole Z IS UNDERPOWERED debate

September 30, 2010, 03:37:00 pm
Reply #104

Offline Sparrowhawk

• Guild Member

« Reply #104 on: September 30, 2010, 03:37:00 pm »
Whining about imbalance where it hardly exists is also quite random. And nope, putting comments inside ass at forums, where you post to get commented at does not make sense either.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 02:47:33 pm

Login with username, password and session length

330 Guests, 0 Users