Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Lawa paladin

June 10, 2007, 11:05:01 am
Read 12084 times

Offline Lowrence

• Guild Member

Lawa paladin
« on: June 10, 2007, 11:05:01 am »
Aplication is made by Lawa Belf paladin lvl70, char is female :P but im male, and I have “bear in fridge” :P

Personal Information

My name is Dragan :P, im from Serbia, 32 year old, maried, 2 kids. Living in small town called Backa Palanka with crapy internet, we will get ADSL these days (yea right, waiting like since 1998), until that Im playing on wireles conection, wich is working very nice atm, brain washing you all from that KZ raid on bad and nasty dragon… After all, shadow priest is imba healer, nerf him.

Character Information

My gear… Well, depends a lot of specc. Im gona link armory (http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Lawa) but I change gear/specc a lot this days (from holy to prot and back, exploring some +spell dmg power, etc)

So this is my healing stat:

HP 6837
MP 10113
+healing 1427
Intelect  496
Holy spell crit  16.48%
Mp/5 189/85
Weak points atm: sholders, bracers, one ring, trying to get beter weapon (arena one) for beter ench, shield

And this is my protection stat (dependable on situation and gear what I use, this is most common I use)

HP 11167
MP 4668
Armor 13361
Defense 504 (extra -6.16% on critical hit)
Dodge 16.36%
Parry 16.92%
Block 21.18% (+35.33% from Holy Shield)
Spell dmg +184
Stamina 782

My avodiance of crushing hit is 100.94% (102.4% is needed for un-crushable rating and 490 defense for non-crit), so with some stamina lose I make 103.2% for boss situations, on trash I prefer more hp since all instances I was in are easy. Tho, I need few more items, for example, sholders, damn 11 botanica and Lay don’t wana drop them, then I need like 4-5-6 drops from Karazan (even trash+Moroes+Maiden drops would help me A LOT) and when I was in Jagnjeca Brigada I was healer and did not wanted to roll on tank gear.

I just love to be prot, since I lvl up with that spec and have 59-70 expirience in tanking all 5man instances + KZ first boss, since then some very bad ppl forced me to respec and im holy now. For IE, I will be healer, prot, retri, healer with prot specc, prot with retri specc, what ever is needed, just don’t force me to respecc every day, please. Tbh, last month I enjoyed my healing role, so im ok with it.

Attunements:

Karazhan: Yes
The Eye: No (Im on  Trials Of The Naaru’s quests, working on it)
Serpentshire Cavern: No (Im on quest, need Gruul and Nightbane slained)
The Black Temple: No
Hyjal: No

My attunements status sux, but without a serious guild is hard to even kill Nightbane, not to mention Gruul… For The Eye, what to say, I never actualy worked very hard on it since I was thinking I will not need it, but trying last few days to make it, tho AV weekend ftw :P

Raiding

Raiding… Well, I could be hard core bitch with 100% atedance in 7 raids per week, but please don’t force me :P I prefer 2-3 raids (when I say raids I mean on 25 man) per week and in rest of days I prefer some KZ/MC night runs (anyone remember ZG night runs?)

More specific times:

Mondays: all yours
Tuesdays: all yours or afk (50-50% chances)
Wednesdays: all yours or afk (50-50% chances)
Thursdays: afk (playing soccer)
Fridays: all yours (but little late, like 21:00-morning)
Saturday: going MC with Cobra
Sundays: I just heard 13:30 is start… pfff will do mu best.

Gaming (optional) and World Of Warcraft history

Playing video games since 1981. Enough sayed :P Happy reading…

Online carier started when 1.0 CS version relased, played on first serbian server (Drenik) like 3-4 months every night from 11pm till morning. Afer that, discovered Planetarion (first ever text based mmo) and played season 3-7 (golden time was 3-4 season with over a 100k players, was free) in next 2 years (once was in Top10 galaxy, don’t remember was that in season 5 or 6, was rly long time ago), after that core players from PA moved to Eve-online so I started to play with them… But since I was on 56k modem on that time, some big fights was unplayable for me so I quit (they still paying month subsciption for my char, and as they told me my char is one of best trasporter chars in game, chek Lowrence if you have chance). Then I stoped for while with online and moved back to offline gaming, I opened my own small net-caffe (wich is beter sayed lan-caffe, small town, no net provider, not even wireles on that time), and I was enjoying again in games with “pause” button. But, then wow get me… And after wow there is no chance I will ever again play some offline game imo.

I started wow as a Lowrence shaman and played him with some short breakes till TBC is launched. In lvling days I was GM of bigest serbian guild ever, “The Retards”, most of old school serbs was once in that guild, we disbanded when someone reported us for bad naming policy (http://www.dunemaul.org/forums/viewtopic.php?p=27276#27276) and GM changed name to “Defenders of the Orgrimar”… After that I started “Otpisani” with Connta, new serbian guild with lvl60 ppl but since everyone prefered to join AFGM/BR/Ravenous in those days, we colapsed fast. I joined “Dark horizons” mostly because of my very good server friend Satara and in next 3-4 months I menaged to invite all my rl/server/pvp friends into that guild. I was playing pvp during day (for fun and rank11 mount) and on night I was raider with 92% of atedance in MC/Onyxia… DH then moved to BWL and I hit Razogore with with 56k modem, or beter say, Razogore hited me with 10-15k latency… Got pissed very much and decided to screw raiding and try to make rank14. I don’t wana mention pvp names but I played in 2 diferent teams with all respectable pvp players on Dunemaul. In mean time I got beter internet so I started BWL/AQ with DH again (I hited rank14 too), that was time when some superb guilds migrated, a lot of friends leaved server, my friend list lost like 50% of ppl and I got very sad. In same moment blizz give some new rank14 casters weapon, but they did not let ex-rank14 to buy it. As I asked GM why does ex rank14 is not alowed to buy new wapons, he told me “make rank14 again and buy them then”, so I told him “damn you all” and quited wow for 4 months. When TBC launched, I started paladin for fun, but I loved him and chosed him to be my main char. After IE paladin hited 1st lvl70 on server, Sympathy Lost ppl started to asking me why Im only lvl50 on that time, I did not liked that presure so I gquit. Or, beter say, I quit SL because I did not get suport from ppl on forum when some flame about /slowpoke on paladins started by 2 ppl. So I started to enjoy paladin from that time, respecced to prot and rly liked to tank all instances, I had suport from some RL friends who was lvling with me, or that paladin tank story will never end in hapy way because ppl just don’t trust that paladin can actualy tank instance. Got rly imba suport from Haseo paladin who was my main healer true whole time (he is not RL friend, just a guy I meat in Hillsbrad on lvl30) :P 1 month ago I joined “Jagnjeca Brigada”, another Serbian guild who just started doing KZ, was hapy time there, raiding traped me again, we had some nice progress with 3 weeks and KZ cleared up to chess, but after some misunderstanding I leaved this guild too. Its important to say, on that time when I joined “Jagnjeca Brigada” I was about to make aplication to IE but I chosed other way and playing with RL friends who giev me suport true my (and their) lvling time. But since one friend making some 1-2 month breake, other is lvling another char, I decided to try IE. Simple as that :P

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?

Mainly, I wana join IE because I have a lot of server friends there, 2ndary will be that I rly enjoy exploring new contenst, 3rd of all Im also a epix bitch, 4th IE seems to be one of top europe guilds, and ppl love to play in top guilds, 5th and last, from my perspective of look, IE=home. (2 of 5 are fake) :P

What can I offer to Iron Edge?

When I play, I give 100% of me to game, I know im maried and I have kids, but I don’t like ppl who go afk in middle of raid, slack, etc, … Only thing that could pwn me is my internet, but as I sayed before, wireles is working ok now, ADLS is coming too soon… One more thing, I don’t talk on TS, overall, hate TS/Vent, my defenition of wow is not to have those program instaled, but since all guild need it, im using it too, but I just don’t like to have headphones on and play wow, hate it. In good old 56k modem times, DH + both pvp teams alowed me to play without TS, so I just guess Im used on not using it. Say no more.

Last words?

I think I just sayed more then enough :P “Sleep is for weak players and womans, chose your side”

Lawa aka Lowrence.

Divine Steed - Look at my horse, my horse is amazing...

June 10, 2007, 11:18:35 am
Reply #1

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
Re: Lawa paladin
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2007, 11:18:35 am »
Great application!

Two things -

1: I don't know what kind of space we have in the guild for you. With your current schedule, you'd have about a 50% attendance with IE raids. We might be able to squeeze you in somewhere... But I don't know if Dolphy is going to continue being retri, and if he's gonna improve at the staying alive thing.

With regards to being prot... we have a lot of good tanks in the guild. Tyler and I would love to try a protadin, but we just need a chance to do so. I don't think that's going to happen soon though. Maybe a random opportunity comes up, maybe after Starbrow leaves in August... not sure.

2: You will need some kind of headphones/speakers to hear me shout at you I'm afraid.

G'luck.
Now I run a tech website.

June 10, 2007, 12:33:19 pm
Reply #2

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2007, 12:33:19 pm »
Dragan?  Cool name.  Must recruit!
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

June 10, 2007, 12:39:48 pm
Reply #3

Offline Lowrence

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2007, 12:39:48 pm »
1: I don't know what kind of space we have in the guild for you. With your current schedule, you'd have about a 50% attendance with IE raids. We might be able to squeeze you in somewhere... But I don't know if Dolphy is going to continue being retri, and if he's gonna improve at the staying alive thing.

With regards to being prot... we have a lot of good tanks in the guild. Tyler and I would love to try a protadin, but we just need a chance to do so. I don't think that's going to happen soon though. Maybe a random opportunity comes up, maybe after Starbrow leaves in August... not sure.

2: You will need some kind of headphones/speakers to hear me shout at you I'm afraid.

1: As I sayed, im ok with holy/healing atm, since I learned during last months that ppl dont beleive in tankadin story... If there is not even space for another healer atm, its ok, I understand.

2: Could you just record it and send via mail, kthxbye  :P

Thanks for fast answer.

Dragan?  Cool name.  Must recruit!

Coming from serbian word "drag" wich does means "dear one", dont have anything with ze-dragonz, but thanks anyway  ;D

June 10, 2007, 12:58:34 pm
Reply #4

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2007, 12:58:34 pm »
I mean for healing too - we raid with 7 or 8 healers, and we have about 10 raiding healers.

It's going to be tight any which way :)
Now I run a tech website.

June 10, 2007, 01:28:07 pm
Reply #5

Offline Smorisha

• Guild Member

• MASSIVE AGGRO PULLING!

• Iron Edge brag-page
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2007, 01:28:07 pm »
He said all pretty much. Helped us in Karazhan when u were slacking Dell and he was good considering his gear back then. I asked him if he is interested in joining IE those days and he seemed interested but sort of scared cause of our schedule.

There is no doubt that paladin can tank, its just matter of what and how good pala can tank. Not many guilds use tankadins in end game, specially horde because we still lack paladins quite a lot.

Good luck with application Lowrence, I am sure u would fit in just fine.

June 10, 2007, 01:48:47 pm
Reply #6

Offline Lowrence

• Guild Member

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2007, 01:48:47 pm »
I mean for healing too - we raid with 7 or 8 healers, and we have about 10 raiding healers.

It's going to be tight any which way :)

Tight enough ?

:P

He said all pretty much. Helped us in Karazhan when u were slacking Dell and he was good considering his gear back then. I asked him if he is interested in joining IE those days and he seemed interested but sort of scared cause of our schedule.

There is no doubt that paladin can tank, its just matter of what and how good pala can tank. Not many guilds use tankadins in end game, specially horde because we still lack paladins quite a lot.

Good luck with application Lowrence, I am sure u would fit in just fine.

That is why I was in doubt when I saw on dunemaul.org post about IE need prot paladin... Even I, as a prot pala for life (in hearth), dont beleive I would make beter job then drood or warr, even if we geared same, those tanks have advantage with like 2k more HP... Ty Smorisha for nice words.

June 10, 2007, 03:31:53 pm
Reply #7

Offline Starbrow

• Guild Member

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2007, 03:31:53 pm »
Wow. Nice... gear.
Feral, a class of its own.

Alamo - REMEMBERS- HEEL BARES DURID! BARE DURIDS IS STORNG FREND!

June 10, 2007, 07:41:11 pm
Reply #8

Offline Smorisha

• Guild Member

• MASSIVE AGGRO PULLING!

• Iron Edge brag-page
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2007, 07:41:11 pm »
Only thing that makes me worry with protadin is about threat gain in raid enviroment. If u can throw something between 600-800 threat/second it could work, anything less then that is a raid gimp.

June 11, 2007, 06:27:20 am
Reply #9

Offline Aleandro

• Guild Member

• Sneaky as we are!

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2007, 06:27:20 am »
 OMG my Only Ex GM !!

Fantastic application most cos is honestly how i see.

Lovre was always very friendly and fair man how i experienced him some long time ago in retards/otpisani , and tbh that is not simple in some pure Serbian guild :)
I still remember lvling from 56-58 in 1 night to get invite for that famous Stratholme , was one of longest playing nights :P
Tottally full support from me specially based on his personallity .

GL with application

June 11, 2007, 10:12:38 am
Reply #10

Offline cobratix

• Former Member

• pokerface

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2007, 10:12:38 am »
Heya lowre ,

very nice apply u made here.
I played a lot with this guy very nice and skillfull(he sux in 2vs2 arena only  :P).
gief lawa kek!

GL with application lowre

gajaja: "Ja kad sam se ranije alkoholisao uvek sam sa sobom nosio otvarach za konzerve?"
Are you on crack?
emo (//_-)

June 11, 2007, 10:32:50 am
Reply #11

Offline Cwave

• Guild Member

« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2007, 10:32:50 am »
A shaman->paladin reroller is just... meh.

If he can take orders in SSC without being witty all the time like in this app ;)
He can have my vote

Gl!

PS
Although we do have to check our monthly Serb quotum so we dont exceed our max.

June 11, 2007, 11:48:43 am
Reply #12

Offline Legolew

• Former Member

• "If god be for us , who would be against us "

« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2007, 11:48:43 am »
i know Lawa from our old pvp days when i did ab/wsg in his grp , nice guy always chatty and always very active.
also did some late night ZG/AQ20 pug grps with him , always seemed like a talented player whether it be shamen or lolololadin i'm sure he'll be an asset.

was awesome to pvp hope to pve with you soon too

Lego-

June 11, 2007, 02:07:12 pm
Reply #13

Offline Gerdi

• Forum Member

« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2007, 02:07:12 pm »
OMG... he is back !! Stupid...fat...cow....
Just by the look of that picture of yours (that beer).. never thought I should see that ever again ! or at least not on IE forum ! :P :)

What can I say... pvp'ed with this guys.. played a lot with this guy.. been in guild with him to... and another collection to the "Dark Edge" guild ? xD :P

But again.. I got a lot of weardo friends (all IE ?).. so maybe its a bad idea ! :P

Nahh... Its not my judgement to invite him or not.. So I can just say that I support Low 100% :) He gets very mad when you wipe.. have once been a shaman (and even a good one O.o) - he reminds me of someone.. hum... Cwave? :P -  and he is understandable and probably still know how to raid :P :)

Good Luck with your application m8 !
/Gerdi

June 12, 2007, 12:00:53 pm
Reply #14

Offline Alive

• Former Member

« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2007, 12:00:53 pm »
I just want to say OMG Lowrence :) missed ya old buddy i played with this dude alot pre TBC in Dark Horizons i rember when we did prince in AQ 40 all had about 250 nr but no no lowrence had to be the worst dude with i think if im not wrong here he had 400+ nr resistnance. This dude was hardcore to the bone when he was playing in dh. He gets to thumbs up from me GL with your application Lowrence.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 24, 2024, 02:23:51 am

Login with username, password and session length

47 Guests, 0 Users