Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 [Crossrealm] Flaask 70 Priest

January 28, 2008, 04:11:41 pm
Read 3426 times

Offline Flaask

• Former Member

[Crossrealm] Flaask 70 Priest
« on: January 28, 2008, 04:11:41 pm »

Application:

A little about my self:
Haircolor: Brown
Nationality: Norwegian

Currently I live in Oslo where I study for a Master Degree in Marketing. It`s my first year, but I have also studied 2 years in Denmark, for a degree in Processing Technology.

Character Information:

First of all, this account is not my original, I traded with my brother, on my previous account I also played priest. But alot happened so we traded. Long story further down in application.

Nickname:
Flaask

Class and Race:
Priest, Undead

Level:

Profile:
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kazzak&n=Flaask

Professions:
Tailoring/Skinning 375/375

Attunements:
Attuned to all Heroics, Karazhan, The Eye and SSC (Obviously)

Experience:
Pre TBC: Full MC, BWL, up to C Thun in AQ and some Naxxramas
TBC: Full Karazhan, Gruul, Magtheridon and ZA. All bosses except Lady Vasjh in SSC. (Only had 4-5 tries on her tough)
The Eye: Void Reaver and Astromancer Solarian. Had some tries on Al`ar.
Kazzak

WoW History:
Where to start..
I have played since the US Beta with alot of my RL friends. When the  game came out I started playing alliance, paladin. Played that one up to 58, before I kinda went on a long vecation (Thailand) and went inactive for 3 months.

When I came back from my vecation I started playing again, this time as a Shaman on Dunemaul. Leveled that character up to 60 and eventually got in to Iron Edge after our guild (FMG) dispanded. (Some of you might remember me as Flaskedrenge.) Had a REALLY great time in the guild.
When I joined IE I had started my Processing Technology studies, wich where quite demanding studies. This led to the conclusion that I couldn`t continue playing so I quitted the guild/game to give studies more of my time.
Tough the demanding parts of the study only lasted 1 semester, at the following holiday I got convinced by my RL friends to come play with them. I did so and joined their guild with an alliance priest.
TBC came out and we had a blast. The Guild was really great, but after some months we discovered what a lot of guilds do, bad signups. We struggeled alot, new invites, constantly nagging about signups and what not.

At that time we barely managed to get 2 raids a week going. With this rather sucky situation it took us a long time to get bosses down since the learning curve was kinda flat. Beeing an officer as well, was really frustrating, (I even went to Delling for advice!) since nothing of what we did worked.

But after a while we eventually got to kill all bosses in SSC except the Lady, In The Eye we only got Void Reaver and Astromancer tough.

As time went on all of my RL friends stopped playing wow, tough it was a really nice socially guild, it broke 2 weeks ago, when more coremembers quitted and rerolled on different servers. I have allways missed the great community in IE, and I still have a couple of friends in the guild. (I belive!)
So I took the chance, trading my current priest with my brothers priest and made this appliaction to Iron Edge. Sort of a new start!

I know the gear/attunement on my (new) priest is far from what should be expected if you apply to a guild that has cleared all. But I feel I have to do it anyways.

When I played the alliance priest, I was an officer/priest cl, and was allways in charge of healingsetup and I really feel that I have developed my skills/raiding experience since the days when I played Flaskedrenge. Not to be a selfgood bragger, but I feel that I play very well as a raiding healer.

So the reason I want to join IE is simply to enjoy the community and to play with old friends again. I hope to be a member of the raidingpart of the guild at some time, but I understand if my gear is not good enough for that. If that is the case Id like to join under the "friends-status".

What I can offer:
A stable raider, that never nag or crys over wipes. I can tolerate harsh critics and I dont hide under my chair if it happends. I quite like to do heroics as well.
My raidtimes varies abit, but am very flexible regarding the raiding times, as a student its not that hard to find time for raiding. When raid starts and ends doesnt matter much for me. My classes mostly start late anyways. Tough I work 1 day a week, usually wednesday, so that will be a day I cant raid on.
Id say you could expect 4 raiding days a week from me. As for the weekends am a big fan of beer so alot of saturdays I will be out drunk! ; )

Last words:
My Priest is currently stuck on Kazzak, and the PCT is not up before February 10th.
The Sponsor in the guild would have to be Syryn.

I really hope this application answered all the normal questions, if not am more than happy to answer any other questions!

Regards,
Flaask

January 28, 2008, 04:19:03 pm
Reply #1

Offline Syryn

• Former Member

• I SAVE people for money!

Re: [Crossrealm] Flaask 70 Priest
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2008, 04:19:03 pm »
I've played with Flask since I started playing WoW on EU servers.. I was in FMG with him, he was one of the few that stuck with the guild right until the end.. He was in Iron Edge for a nice chunk of time, joining shortly after i did.. One of my favorite people to play with, probably the nicest person you'll ever get the chance to play with.. You have my infinite praises m8, I wish you the best on your application.

<3 Mike
The drunk mans words; are the sober mans thoughts.

January 28, 2008, 04:30:37 pm
Reply #2

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2008, 04:30:37 pm »
Really no chance of raiding with us -- especially before WOTLK.

Poor gear, attunements...

Nice to see you back though, matey :)

Shame you had to leave the first time around...

Go for F&F recruitment.

Nice to see Syryn on the forum tho' - twice in one day!!
Now I run a tech website.

January 29, 2008, 11:56:49 am
Reply #3

Offline Flaask

• Former Member

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2008, 11:56:49 am »
Thats what i tought ; )

FOr the F&F reqruitment, should I make a new application then?

Flaask

January 29, 2008, 01:10:26 pm
Reply #4

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2008, 01:10:26 pm »
Yeah man, with even more detail, to show you are dedicated!!
Now I run a tech website.

January 30, 2008, 02:31:11 pm
Reply #5

Offline Flaask

• Former Member

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2008, 02:31:11 pm »
I'll write back when its closing in then.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 02:53:22 am

Login with username, password and session length

163 Guests, 1 User
Bürküt